My CRZ the OG preworkout review (Craze)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Fair enough, you might not like it at all. I truly do like it and intend to grab a unit of it for myself. The nootropic effects are actually something I really like.
    Well I am glad that somebody is enthusiastic about it. I agree that the nootropic affect is the highlight...just way too short lived for me to be anything worth taking. It’s a far stretch from real OG Craze (as was expected). I was just hopeful that it would have been something more than it turned out to be.


  2. 17-Keto-5-Etioallocholen-3b-ol is included in CRZ, what is this?
    •   
       


  3. Huge letdown no Meth is in there.....sigh......back to normal Pre's
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!
  4. My CRZ the OG preworkout review (Craze)


    Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    any decent pwo for 20 bucks
    Musclepharm wreckage is $18 on amazon. One of my favorites. Taste is good too. Can also find Focus XT out there for around $20 and great for focus with a lower amount of caffeine
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    Musclepharm wreckage is $18 on amazon. One of my favorites. Taste is good too. Can also find Focus XT out there for around $20 and great for focus with a lower amount of caffeine
    Iím almost bought that wreckage, it looks good! I went with and waiting for, Spazzmatic for $28
    •   
       


  6. Once I played around with the dose and timing I loved crz but $80 per month on the second month my wife said um not happening.

  7. Ordered a tub of crz and expecting it tomorrow . Unfortunately Iím heading away tomorrow so I wonít get a chance to try it for a week
    PN got it into stock in uk . I have heard some good things but letís see.....

    I can compare it to Rize . I got a tub cheap on eBay off a lad that didnít like it . I can see why ! Didnít really like the feeling off it . Just a dirty type of energy

    Incidentally Rize tastes exactly like the latest batch of Frenzy in fruit punch . This actually makes me think the frenzy tub I bought is actually Rize too ! Frenzy never tasted like that before . Itís either been reformulated or they put Rize in frenzy tubs ..

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bernardhopkin View Post
    Ordered a tub of crz and expecting it tomorrow . Unfortunately I’m heading away tomorrow so I won’t get a chance to try it for a week
    PN got it into stock in uk . I have heard some good things but let’s see.....

    I can compare it to Rize . I got a tub cheap on eBay off a lad that didn’t like it . I can see why ! Didn’t really like the feeling off it . Just a dirty type of energy

    Incidentally Rize tastes exactly like the latest batch of Frenzy in fruit punch . This actually makes me think the frenzy tub I bought is actually Rize too ! Frenzy never tasted like that before . It’s either been reformulated or they put Rize in frenzy tubs ..
    I saw some recent reviews (within the last 4-5 months) that said the latest versions of frenzy was garbage and the first couple times they ordered it they loved it. Wouldn't be surprised by DS doing something sketchy like you alluded too above. smh

  9. It tasted excatly the same as Rize . Just a different label on tub and yes it’s nowhere near the old Frenzy . Frenzy WAS great . I returned it . Rubbish . The original frenzy had a different taste and mixed differently .
    Shady

    Having said all that I’m looking forward to trying the CRZ . If it’s muck I’ll send it back too!

    Rize is ****e . RE1GN or total war DMHA versions do much nicer...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Bernardhopkin View Post
    It tasted excatly the same as Rize . Just a different label on tub and yes it’s nowhere near the old Frenzy . Frenzy WAS great . I returned it . Rubbish . The original frenzy had a different taste and mixed differently .
    Shady
    The OG Frenzy was best ever for me, no comparison to any other than the Original Craze, even though for workouts Frenzy was even better and no tolerance built up ever.

    The new Frenzy is really weird, and yeah seems to be same stuff as Rize. As to why they secretly reformulated it is a mystery. Maybe they were afraid the real magic ingredient in it would be found out by some official body soon, or sourcing became a problem. I really hope the new flavors of Frenzy are just a mistake and the old ones are coming back.

    That said, I think the OG Frenzy flavor (essentially Fruit Punch) were somewhat exceptionally refreshing within the world of PWO:s. Rize and new Frenzy seems just like a totally illogical step backwards. What the hell?!

  11. They should have taken Frenzy off the market if it had to be reformatted instead of the rubbish I bought and returned
    It certainly had some ingredient that made you very aggressive in a workout . It was nearly like eca stack
    Predator Nutrition says it’s not changed . Someone is pulling the wool over the eyes here .
    I’ll report back in a week on my CRZ og experience when I get a couple of workouts done

  12. I’m also getting my CRZ og tomorrow in the vain hopes that the UK ”limited quantities” batch has something more interesting in it.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by herosjourney View Post
    Iím also getting my CRZ og tomorrow in the vain hopes that the UK Ēlimited quantitiesĒ batch has something more interesting in it.
    Great stuff looking forward to hearing what you think

    Check out the top review here !

    https://drivensports.com/product/crz-o-g/

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Bernardhopkin View Post
    Great stuff looking forward to hearing what you think

    Check out the top review here !

    https://drivensports.com/product/crz-o-g/
    Sounds too good to be true! Unfortunately majority of reviews are nothing to celebrate. Well, I'll see to it tomorrow!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by herosjourney View Post
    Sounds too good to be true! Unfortunately majority of reviews are nothing to celebrate. Well, I'll see to it tomorrow!
    And may God help you in the quest for Nirvana ����

  16. Of course they taste similar, we flavored both as fruit punch. Why would we get a different fruit punch to use for flavoring or why would you expect two fruit punches from the same company to taste so different? There is also no reason or advantage to not sell both formulas. The whole point of having two formulas is to offer different products that have different effects and duration of action. We don't think people should view their stim containing products as a 1 type fits all situations and doses.

    For those who are looking for info on yohimbine, that extract is not being used for yohimbine (that's what SuperStim is for). The formula doesn't have yo in it not does the formula need it. Is it possible that there is a trace amount in the extract, meaning UNDER 250 MCG (micros) maybe its possible but NO ONE is feeling or getting any effects from it. No one. Just like its possible there are trace minerals and 100+ other constituents of the plant.
    Depending on the dose and the users tolerance there is what I would call a definite body wave/ rush. If I take too much this wave makes me a little nauseous. This is usually within 30 min of taking CRZ on an empty stomach. This is also when the tunnel vision / focus starts. That isn't from yo. Its too high of a dose. Initially when we started testing I was using 2 scoops. Now I use 1.25 and it seems to get me the body rush without the nausea.

    Anyone who claims they don't feel it or it isn't lasting more than a few hours is likely not using enough initially. But over time with consistent use it gets better and less is needed.
    I emailed Predator and asked about the possibility of a shipping mix up with frenzy/ rize. Here is what they said to do:

    Dr Nick/mbonheur- Can you post up your order ID and screenshot of the email sent to customer service so they can verify the email was received correctly?

    Bernardhopkin - Can you supply your order ID for the purchase of Rize and Frenzy here so PN customer service can look into this?

    "We know nobody would make up what they have bought when they haven’t on AM as we always found the audience here to be the most ethical so look forward to receiving this information."

  17. Quote Originally Posted by herosjourney View Post
    Sounds too good to be true! Unfortunately majority of reviews are nothing to celebrate. Well, I'll see to it tomorrow!
    nothing to celebrate? Other than a random few the reviews have been excellent including the one that started this thread.

  18. Hi Sldge

    I didn’t buy my latest tub of Frenzy from you or my tub of Rize . I did buy the CRZ og this week from pretator though . Yet to try that

    Regarding the frenzy if it hasn’t been reformulated why is the taste and texture different ? The old frenzy nearly had an effervescent mix to it . Besides that it didn’t give me the same feel or energy . I bought my last tub of a well known sup supplier in Cardiff . It has since been returned to them.

    Rize didn’t do a lot for me and I didn’t like the feel off it

    I have hopes for CRZ and I’ll report back here what I think .

  19. The very first run of Frenzy (probably 4 years ago now) had sodium bicarb in it. The company who did the flavoring and bottling came up with that specific flavoring profile. If you remember one of the flavors was orange cream (which personally was one of the best I've ever tried) and a fruit punch (as much as id love to never run a fruit punch flavor again, its overwhelmingly the first and most purchased flavor). After that first run, the company was sold and the new owners raised the production prices. It forced us to go to someone different and since the flavor formula wasnt ours it doesn't come with us. Since then we have switched where the fruit punch flavor was purchased from because of inconsistent taste and color. The place we are using now (which is very consistent) supplies all the fruit punch that we use. There's always slight variations in the texture and color of powder ingredients, especially plants. The one thing we don't do is change the active portion of the formula. We will change label paper, lids, types or amounts of silica packs if there's a shortage or delay in one of them but not the formula. Its one thing to have to delay a run because an active ingredient is back ordered but it drives me nuts to delay something because lids are back ordered.
    Rize isn't going to be for everyone. Its a very aggressive stim profile but it lasts longer then frenzy does. Its for tearing **** up in the gym, not sitting behind the computer to do work. Frenzy is 3-4 hours tops. We originally designed Frenzy for all the people who worked out after 5pm and couldn't use Craze because it kept them up to late.
    That lead to the idea of having multiple stim products so that consumers could adjust their stim needs and use on a daily basis. I take CRZ in the morning but I normally use frenzy for second stim. Saturday I like Rize or CRZ because I usually have a ton of stuff that needs to be done and I want the energy lasting as long as possible. It doesn't make sense to me to use an entire tub of something until its gone before using something different.
    Because of that, it doesn't make sense for us to change the frenzy formula to be the same as anything else. I want them to be different so people can choose.
    When you try CRZ if you are stim tolerant take 1.5 scoops first. Don't start with 2. Take it on an empty stomach. Only a small group of users will need that much.

  20. I bought Frenzy when it was released in Spring 2014. I had low expectations, which were crushed immediately when trying Frenzy for the first time: Euphoria, a workout capacity and power output unparallel to none. For the next four years, Frenzy was my go to pre workout every single time: Not a single bad workout with Frenzy be it 1, 2 or 3 scoops. Every pre workout people now love: Hydrazine, OL Re1gn etc. Not even close to a mile.

    But then the new Frenzy: Nothing. I used it for some time, both the new Fruit Punch and Blue Raspberry: Initial caffeine feel good at the start: Half an hour a somewhat energetic feeling but after that feeling just lazy, foggy and nothing to write home about. My instant gut reaction was "they changed the formula: S**it! So last spring I went and emptied Ebay off every Frenxy OG they had available. And what a difference! Night and day, all the super powers again at my disposal. Now I was even more convinced that the formula is simply different. The difference was so drastic that I can't even describe it. Others have noted this too, reviews on Predator, on their instagram, forum conversations you name it. What's your take on this @Sldge ?


    Quote Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    The very first run of Frenzy (probably 4 years ago now) had sodium bicarb in it. The company who did the flavoring and bottling came up with that specific flavoring profile. If you remember one of the flavors was orange cream (which personally was one of the best I've ever tried) and a fruit punch (as much as id love to never run a fruit punch flavor again, its overwhelmingly the first and most purchased flavor). After that first run, the company was sold and the new owners raised the production prices. It forced us to go to someone different and since the flavor formula wasnt ours it doesn't come with us. Since then we have switched where the fruit punch flavor was purchased from because of inconsistent taste and color. The place we are using now (which is very consistent) supplies all the fruit punch that we use. There's always slight variations in the texture and color of powder ingredients, especially plants. The one thing we don't do is change the active portion of the formula. We will change label paper, lids, types or amounts of silica packs if there's a shortage or delay in one of them but not the formula. Its one thing to have to delay a run because an active ingredient is back ordered but it drives me nuts to delay something because lids are back ordered.
    Rize isn't going to be for everyone. Its a very aggressive stim profile but it lasts longer then frenzy does. Its for tearing **** up in the gym, not sitting behind the computer to do work. Frenzy is 3-4 hours tops. We originally designed Frenzy for all the people who worked out after 5pm and couldn't use Craze because it kept them up to late.
    That lead to the idea of having multiple stim products so that consumers could adjust their stim needs and use on a daily basis. I take CRZ in the morning but I normally use frenzy for second stim. Saturday I like Rize or CRZ because I usually have a ton of stuff that needs to be done and I want the energy lasting as long as possible. It doesn't make sense to me to use an entire tub of something until its gone before using something different.
    Because of that, it doesn't make sense for us to change the frenzy formula to be the same as anything else. I want them to be different so people can choose.
    When you try CRZ if you are stim tolerant take 1.5 scoops first. Don't start with 2. Take it on an empty stomach. Only a small group of users will need that much.

  21. I have no clue. This is the first I'm hearing of it. You have to release as soon as one thing changes, like the color in the background on the emblem on the label, instantly our email and ask if it's fake/ did we change it and nothing changed but that. And as you can see we have a large active group of haters. Its hard to weed through what might be legit and what isn't. I've probably used more frenzy then anything else except for grape craze. I even use frenzy to mix in with other stuff when I want a little bit of an extra kick. I took 1 scoop of CRZ with 1/2 scoop of frenzy raws, no flavor, this morning. I feel great. On Monday I'll take a look at our records and see if anything else has changed besides the flavor.

  22. If you could check it, that would be great. I would be so happy if there's been a mix up and the og Frenzy would be back with a new batch.

    And totally, I used to use different pre workouts with a scoop of Frenzy knowing that the raw power of Frenzy will act as a backbone to the combo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    I have no clue. This is the first I'm hearing of it. You have to release as soon as one thing changes, like the color in the background on the emblem on the label, instantly our email and ask if it's fake/ did we change it and nothing changed but that. And as you can see we have a large active group of haters. Its hard to weed through what might be legit and what isn't. I've probably used more frenzy then anything else except for grape craze. I even use frenzy to mix in with other stuff when I want a little bit of an extra kick. I took 1 scoop of CRZ with 1/2 scoop of frenzy raws, no flavor, this morning. I feel great. On Monday I'll take a look at our records and see if anything else has changed besides the flavor.

  23. This is interesting and I’ve searched high and low for the Frenzy with the old label.
    It gave me superman power at times ! Yes I could sleep to so it was the best pre out there . It had a different feel to other pre workouts
    Feels to me there is something gone in the new tub I got

    I really find it hard to believe that Predator who championed Frenzy so much haven’t heard people complain about the latest ones . I myself contacted PN about the change

  24. It wouldn't be a mix up of anything. Its possible we switched to a different source for an ingredient as an example. We try not to switch but some times it happens. I'll look.

    PN were the ones who contacted me and told me. Its why I came in and posted in the thread last night. What I said in my previous post is when something decorative changes to the label automatically people think the formula has changed. When predator emails me and says a couple guys asked if the formula change (after the label graphic changes) I can quickly answer no. Cause I know we didn't change the formula.
    We only change a formula for two reasons, 1. The status of an ingredient changes or we can improve the formula. Its why Lean Xtreme hasn't changed in so long. Its still the best formula in its category and we can't improve on it enough to warrant a change. Its also why is been 5 years for CRZ. Unlike most of the companies in this industry who change their formula every month because Dr OZ mentions something on tv or a new ingredient gets popular even though it's junk.

  25. So sldge amp citrate is still the big stim in Frenzy ?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DS reveals the OG CRZ formula.
    By niklasericson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-23-2018, 12:12 AM
  2. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 05-10-2015, 10:24 AM
  3. My Son the Bodybuilder
    By BingeAndPurge in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 11:47 AM
  4. My Pop & The Potential To Reverse/Slow The Inevitable Decline
    By swollengoat999 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 01:46 PM
  5. My Turn.............the second coming
    By Bone in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 02:45 PM
Log in
Log in