Myoblox Supra Micro Peptides?

U

Ulfhednar

Awards
So I understand its not out yet but im interested in its hormonal balancing effects rather then its muscle building. Does anyone have a good understanding of the ingredient(s) and its effects?

N

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They have a good white paper on their website. Derived from chicken egg embryos. The gist I got from reading was that it helps your body better “signal” to start muscle growth or recovery

U

Ulfhednar

Awards
They have a good white paper on their website. Derived from chicken egg embryos. The gist I got from reading was that it helps your body better “signal” to start muscle growth or recovery
I dont really trust papers straight from websites. I doubt theyd post a negative/neutral paper on their supplement ingredient. Not saying its fake but obviously theyre biased.

P

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These companies coming out with old supplements as new supplements are hoping you have forgotten how bad they sucked the first time around.

U

Ulfhednar

Awards
Does sound quite familiar to the Humanofort egg-based supplement that was available before (and still lingers around)
Ah ok yea ive heard of that. I dont think anyone saw it as a muscle builder or at least it wasnt worth the money. Id like to see some reviews on it.

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These companies coming out with old supplements as new supplements are hoping you have forgotten how bad they sucked the first time around.
Or like blackstone releasing a GDA and stating they invented the category. If history is correct USPlabs released a GDA (and later University studied) in 2006.

P

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've noticed bsl has a wait and see attitude.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Just imagine stacking this with Myo x ..#trolling

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah this is gonna be similar to humanofort, isatori bio-grow, and MHP myo-x. Nothing new by any stretch.