Best topical ?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Best topical ?

Who makes the best topicals? For bulking and recomp or even cutting ? Just want to know what every thinks is best for each . What ingredients should I look for ? I am sure there will be a lot of opinions on this any info would be great to give me a starting point to do more research. I am going to start a mk 677 by muscle gelz soon and wondering if there is anything better or that might complement what I am using . Currently on a trt dose of 200mg test cyp a week and 100 Iu hcg . As well as animal pak fish oil whey natto creatine and a clean mass protein diet occasionally throw in fiber pills and other vitamins if my macros do not come out right but only vitamins no real hardcore supplements.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Glockguy706 View Post
    I am going to start a mk 677 by muscle gelz soon and wondering if there is anything better.
    i would save money and find oral mk677 - how on earth can something above 500 daltons be transdermal?

Ibutamoren | C27H36N4O5S - PubChem
    https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Ibutamoren
    Ibutamoren | C27H36N4O5S | CID 178024 - structure, chemical names, physical and ... Molecular Formula: C27H36N4O5S. Molecular Weight: 528.668 g/mol.

Ibutamoren mesylate | C28H40N4O8S2 - PubChem
    https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/com...moren_mesylate
    Ibutamoren mesylate | C28H40N4O8S2 | CID 6450830 - structure, chemical names, ... Molecular Formula: C28H40N4O8S2. Molecular Weight: 624.768 g/mol.
    real interesting to hear replies on this one :-)
    •   

3. check out iconicformulations.com and ironlegion.com all we sell are transdermals….use my code THEBIGT at both sites and save 25%.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

4. I like Prototype Nutrition's E-spray. I'm on my third bottle.

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    check out iconicformulations.com and ironlegion.com all we sell are transdermals….use my code THEBIGT at both sites and save 25%.
    Any transdermal fat burners? Oh and good to see you
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Canuckguy View Post
    I like Prototype Nutrition's E-spray. I'm on my third bottle.
    What have you noticed on this? How are you dosing?

7. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    XI-KT was unfortunately dc'ed but i'm a big fan of Invictus....go to ironlegion.com or iconicformulations.com and check out the transdermals-get 25% off with code THEBIGT....

yes, good to see you too!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Canuckguy View Post
    I like Prototype Nutrition's E-spray. I'm on my third bottle.
    I really want to try that e spray. I loved epic unleashed transdermal and have been looking for another transdermal epicatechin since they discontinued it.

9. Can you give some more detail on your experience please bud? I can't find much of anything about E spray!

10. E-Pharm Pump Spray or Prototype Nutrition UR Spray. They're pricey, but work. Pump Spray contain's 25% less Ursolic Acid than UR Spray and instead contains Triacetyladenosine for a pump.

I've noticed fat loss and all day muscle fullness without much change in diet. I've been on it for the past 3 months. A month's supply will be around $100 since a bottle last two weeks. Obviously, it's not for those on a budget, but if you can afford it, then it's one of the most effective supplements out there.

https://epharmnutrition.com/products/pump-spray
    https://prototypenutrition.com/colle...ducts/ur-spray

11. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    You can look at invictus or we are beta testing a new one now
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

12. Quote Originally Posted by nump View Post
    E-Pharm Pump Spray or Prototype Nutrition UR Spray. They're pricey, but work. Pump Spray contain's 25% less Ursolic Acid than UR Spray and instead contains Triacetyladenosine for a pump.

I've noticed fat loss and all day muscle fullness without much change in diet. I've been on it for the past 3 months. A month's supply will be around $100 since a bottle last two weeks. Obviously, it's not for those on a budget, but if you can afford it, then it's one of the most effective supplements out there.

https://epharmnutrition.com/products/pump-spray
    https://prototypenutrition.com/colle...ducts/ur-spray
    So 1 bottle of UR only goes out to about 2 weeks? It says 1 mouth on the directions but Iím assuming thatís way underdosed?

13. Iron legion invictus is great for cortisol control, and I'm considering trying their 7dhea as well.

BLR make Exothermic which has some fat loss and AI

Muscle Gels I haven't tried, but androhard and androshred look interesting.

I would try invictus, it works, it's natty and it is healthy. I'd love XI-kt back again though.

14. Exotherm, blood autocorrect

15. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    So 1 bottle of UR only goes out to about 2 weeks? It says 1 mouth on the directions but I’m assuming that’s way underdosed?
    one application (50 sprays) will last about a month, but you'll see more results will two applications per day.

there's a bunch of threads on the product, here's a couple

Ur Spray by Prototype nutrition
    UR SPRAY

16. Quote Originally Posted by nump View Post
    one application (50 sprays) will last about a month, but you'll see more results will two applications per day.

there's a bunch of threads on the product, here's a couple

Ur Spray by Prototype nutrition
    UR SPRAY
    Thanks buddy

17. Quote Originally Posted by Thefatbloke View Post
    Iron legion invictus is great for cortisol control, and I'm considering trying their 7dhea as well.

I would try invictus, it works, it's natty and it is healthy. I'd love XI-kt back again though.
    Trying andro hard now. Using virtus as AI and Mr Supps Tudca and dermacine for support
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

18. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Trying andro hard now. Using virtus as AI and Mr Supps Tudca and dermacine for support
    AndroHard is probably one of my favorite products. I just feel bad ass on it and Iím the king of the bedroom also.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Thefatbloke View Post
    Iron legion invictus is great for cortisol control, and I'm considering trying their 7dhea as well.

Invictus and vii-kt [7-keto] are a great fat burning stack!!!

go to ironlegion.com and use code THEBIGT and save 25% off entire line of products.

20. I had good results from Invictus and vii-kt. Currently using Androshred which is good but not Invictus and vii-kt good.

Would love to try vi-kt keep seeing it’s off the market. I’ve just noticed one of my favourite supp shops in the UK stocks it.

How is vi-kt for fat loss?

21. Quote Originally Posted by div1872 View Post
    I had good results from Invictus and vii-kt. Currently using Androshred which is good but not Invictus and vii-kt good.

Would love to try vi-kt keep seeing itís off the market. Iíve just noticed one of my favourite supp shops in the UK stocks it.

How is vi-kt for fat loss?
    XI-kt is great for fat loss, and as a mild anabolic it gives a nice gentle recomp. The salvo carrier is spot on and it works. It would be great to see a replacement product.

There is an 11-oxo product in one of the UK shops that might be worth a try at some point.

22. How long does it take to notice these benefits m and does it need a pct?

23. I used blr exotherm and really enjoyed it. I ran a log on it before it was released thanks to @brundel.

@dsade from Evomuse has some excellent transdermals. Eviscerate regular and plus were also ones I used during cuts. Effective products.

I would say this to you.... Transdermals are tedious, can be very messy, sometimes smelly and there are chances of it transferring to others during close contact. This was my main problem, trying to have a quickie with my lady and having to wash off before so she didn't start burning lol. It kinda ruined the mood and took alot of explaining smdh.

24. Quote Originally Posted by div1872 View Post
    How long does it take to notice these benefits m and does it need a pct?
    Invictus is natty! In fact it could be used during pct.

XI-kt is a mild androgen and would need a minimal pct, personally I run a serm, but many just use an otc product.

Vii-kt and androshred are 7dhea and don't need pct.

Androhard needs a proper pct and on cycle support.

25. forma stanzol was hands down the best topical when it was around....now a days I think my favorite is icognogenin, still a bit goopy but the best laxo product on the market
    Muscle Research Board Rep

AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. - BEST TOPICAL FAT LOSS -
    By batemantx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 02:53 AM
  2. what is the best topical fat burner?
    By adamroya in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 07:22 PM
  3. BEST topical localized fat loss agent thee days?
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 11:33 AM
  4. Single Best Topical Weight Loss Product
    By kraftkid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 07:18 AM
  5. Best topical for muscle DENSITY?
    By Hellhound in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 05:09 PM