Check my Msten cycle

Honey

Honey

Awards
So I posted this in the original thread, but it seems to have lost momentum.

Can someone advise me about this cycle?

Msten: 20/20/20/20
Ar1macare: 8/8/8/8
Inhibit P: 2/2/2/2
Glucosamine
Turmeric

PCT:
Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10

Just a few more questions:

Is it wise to run Msten for 6 weeks? Will the Inhibit P stop me from feeling like sh!t if I do?

Is it worth running Msten anywhere beyond 20mg? I've heard people benefit from 30, even 40. Is that just waste?

And also, will AI be necessary for this? Msten doesn't usually aromatize I've heard?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. Might consider adding with mstenTUDCA and GW 501516 in the pct

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
So I posted this in the original thread, but it seems to have lost momentum.

Can someone advise me about this cycle?

Msten: 20/20/20/20
Ar1macare: 8/8/8/8
Inhibit P: 2/2/2/2
Glucosamine
Turmeric

PCT:

Just a few more questions:

Is it wise to run Msten for 6 weeks? Will the Inhibit P stop me from feeling like sh!t if I do?

Is it worth running Msten anywhere beyond 20mg? I've heard people benefit from 30, even 40. Is that just waste?

And also, will AI be necessary for this? Msten doesn't usually aromatize I've heard?
That sounds good! Are you using any on cycle support for bp and cholesterol?

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
No, I didn't think that would be an issue. What do you suggest?
CEL cycle assist would be best for your on cycle support. Obviously apple cider vinegar for extra bp relief. And maybe throw in some Fish oil & Niacin. I have used Niacin in the past to lower bp. Also don’t forget your TUDCA & NAC for liver toxicity.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
What is the product you are going to use for masten

Actually I’m planning similar cycle but I’m going to use Nanodrol (misten) with androtest as a test base to fight leathery and improve libido

Why inhibit p.? U have prolactin covered using arimcare pro also msten do not aromatise

Also I’ll dose Tudca 500mg in addition to what’s in arimcare pro

Regarding AI I have it already in hand.

I can’t see a natural test booster in your Pct you need to consider adding one

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
I would also suggest aiming for 6 weeks but adding Dermacrine to combat lethargy and keep the libido up.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Cardarine (GW-501516), it will help with preventing your fat gains while increasing your endurance.
I have a question here about S4.

Is it possible to run it alone for fat lose and keeping muscle mass.

Does s4 require only cycle support and pct like osta and lgd (as I can see that both are suppressive regardless the claims they are not )

Honey

Honey

Awards
What is the product you are going to use for masten

Actually I’m planning similar cycle but I’m going to use Nanodrol (misten) with androtest as a test base to fight leathery and improve libido

Why inhibit p.? U have prolactin covered using arimcare pro also msten do not aromatise

Also I’ll dose Tudca 500mg in addition to what’s in arimcare pro

Regarding AI I have it already in hand.

I can’t see a natural test booster in your Pct you need to consider adding one
Vicious Labs is the brand I'm using.

See that's what confuses me. Ar1macare covers mostly everything but I'm also being told to swap it out for Cycle Assist. But if I do that I gotta also pair it with Tudca. .....or am I confusing myself?

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Vicious Labs is the brand I'm using.

See that's what confuses me. Ar1macare covers mostly everything but I'm also being told to swap it out for Cycle Assist. But if I do that I gotta also pair it with Tudca. .....or am I confusing myself?

I chose it co I felt it well rounded product when I compared it to cel assist

Also coz:

- prolactin and anti aromatase ingredients specially I’ll run androtest as a test base
-it has tudca (and I add to it 500mg )
- cardiovascular ingredients sounds better

But many recommend cell assist and I’m sure they must have a reason.

In all cases I believe you will need more tudca as it is methylated pro hormone

Decide and in all cases get more tudca and test booster nolva

I recommend checking lethargy while on Epistane and decide it your are going to run a test base or not.

Good luck

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
I chose it co I felt it well rounded product when I compared it to cel assist

Also coz:

- prolactin and anti aromatase ingredients specially I’ll run androtest as a test base
-it has tudca (and I add to it 500mg )
- cardiovascular ingredients sounds better

But many recommend cell assist and I’m sure they must have a reason.

In all cases I believe you will need more tudca as it is methylated pro hormone

Decide and in all cases get more tudca and test booster nolva

I recommend checking lethargy while on Epistane and decide it your are going to run a test base or not.

Good luck
I highly approve of cell due to it covering all of my basic needs and being affordable.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
I highly approve of cell due to it covering all of my basic needs and being affordable.
If we ignore anti aromataze and prolactin part
As it may not be required or preferred in some cycles.
And compare both products what makes cell assist better apart from financial aspect.

Is there specific ingredients that is more effective?

Honey

Honey

Awards
Ok I think this is my final plan. But please do critique it if you think I should alter it.

Msten: 20/20/20/20/20/20
Epiandro 100/100/100/200/200/200
Ar1macare: 8/8/8/8/8/8
TUDCA 500/500/500/500/500/500
Glucosamine
Turmeric

PCT:
Alphamax XT 4/4/4/4/4/4

Honey

Honey

Awards
Sorry I made a mistake. Epiandro would be at 300/300/300/400/400/400

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
I believe u need to increase epi andro to 750-1000 to see its benefits and let it work as test base

Good luck

Planning to log your cycle ?

Honey

Honey

Awards
I believe u need to increase epi andro to 750-1000 to see its benefits and let it work as test base

Good luck

Planning to log your cycle ?
Isn't that beyond its recommended usage?

Yes I might :)

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
If we ignore anti aromataze and prolactin part
As it may not be required or preferred in some cycles.
And compare both products what makes cell assist better apart from financial aspect.

Is there specific ingredients that is more effective?
Yes it is cheaper, and there really isn’t a MAJOR difference with the ingredients however, CEL does cover most of your basics for a low cost. Such as BP, cholesterol, kidney, and overall organ health. It’s one of those things where you buy it. It’s cheap. it works. Good to go. Now I wouldn’t want to use it on a tren cycle or something CRAZY but when it comes to epi, msten, halo, or something less harsh it’s excellent for.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Isn't that beyond its recommended usage?

Yes I might :)
No it’s not and that’s what was recommended for me around here

Last week or 2 weeks I hardest more product I dosed it 1500 and fest times 1750 it gave me insane power but aggression was extreme to be honest .

But most agreed that sweet spot is 750-1000

Or 750-1250 can reclaim the exact number.

Honey

Honey

Awards
No it’s not and that’s what was recommended for me around here

Last week or 2 weeks I hardest more product I dosed it 1500 and fest times 1750 it gave me insane power but aggression was extreme to be honest .

But most agreed that sweet spot is 750-1000

Or 750-1250 can reclaim the exact number.
Brilliant. I'll use that dosage. Thanks for your help!

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is cheaper, and there really isn’t a MAJOR difference with the ingredients however, CEL does cover most of your basics for a low cost. Such as BP, cholesterol, kidney, and overall organ health. It’s one of those things where you buy it. It’s cheap. it works. Good to go. Now I wouldn’t want to use it on a tren cycle or something CRAZY but when it comes to epi, msten, halo, or something less harsh it’s excellent for.
I think you got a point specially cost wise.

Also after considering what you mentioned if your are running dry compounds no need to anti aromatase and prolactin in arimcare pro

What do you use for extra support for BP, lipids and cardiovascular support ?

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established

Also after considering what you mentioned if your are running dry compounds no need to anti aromatase and prolactin in arimcare pro

I prefer to use coQ10, niacin, magnesium, apple cider vinegar, and hawthorn berry. Also a baby aspirin never hurts anything.

Honey

Honey

Awards

I'd also much rather use CEL. But is Prolactin not an issue with msten/epiandro?

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
I haven't got it yet.

But I was looking at Rock Hard Supplements. I think it's called Androvar.

You have a trusted brand you'd recommend?
Sadly no, I have been looking for a legitimate company. I have tried 4 company’s claiming that they have the BEST Epiandrosterone and yet they were 100% crap. Not even helping me on any cycles. No nothing. Please let me know when buy and consume some. Let me know if it’s legitimate.

Honey

Honey

Awards
Sadly no, I have been looking for a legitimate company. I have tried 4 company’s claiming that they have the BEST Epiandrosterone and yet they were 100% crap. Not even helping me on any cycles. No nothing. Please let me know when buy and consume some. Let me know if it’s legitimate.

I've read in a number of places that Rock Hard Supplements is quite reliable.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to make up my mind whether Ar1macare or CEL Cycle Assist is the best option. I love CEL but I don't wanna get caught with prolactin problems.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
I've read in a number of places that Rock Hard Supplements is quite reliable.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to make up my mind whether Ar1macare or CEL Cycle Assist is the best option. I love CEL but I don't wanna get caught with prolactin problems.
You are running on a dry compound correct?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4 really? What were they?

Olympus Labs is legit!

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
I'd also much rather use CEL. But is Prolactin not an issue with msten/epiandro?
Msten and epi andro aren’t wet compounds so u may go for cycle assist and keep AI on hand only in case you needed.

However I recommend Arimcare pro in case u didn’t find epi andro and used any other test base like 4andro, trest , etc

I agree that Olympus labor is legit also they have epi elite 120 caps dowsed at 250.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
I think that someone was recommending narrow labs and they have epi andro

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vicious labs has dark carnival, 90 caps at 300mg Epiandro each. I just tried it for the first time today, would recommend.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
4 really? What were they?

Olympus Labs is legit!
I have tried steel supplements 3-epi-andro (not even worth the price). 3 brands from amazon that I cannot remember. (Which were also crap) yeah, im going to go ahead and look into Olympus labs.

Honey

Honey

Awards
Vicious labs has dark carnival, 90 caps at 300mg Epiandro each. I just tried it for the first time today, would recommend.
I've just ordered my msten from them. Everybody says they're a very reliable source.

Dark Carnival is also the most potent epi you can get as well I think.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've just ordered my msten from them. Everybody says they're a very reliable source.

Dark Carnival is also the most potent epi you can get as well I think.
I'm using their msten at the moment with the dark carnival I just got. Happy with the results so far.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Adding the gw501516 would also lower BP and cholesterol. It's got a lot of benefits really.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Adding the gw501516 would also lower BP and cholesterol. It's got a lot of benefits really.
Oh...This is the first I have heard of this?? Is it a overnight thing or does it take weeks to help?