Focus XT - Candy Corn - Limited Edition Halloween Flavor!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Limited Halloween Edition - Candy Corn Flavor
Sugar Free & Great Tasting Nootropic Energy Drink​
Supplies Are Limited - Get it While You Can!

We are excited to offer a Limited Halloween Edition - Candy Corn Flavor Focus XT, which to our knowledge is the first Candy Corn flavored supplement on the market and definitely the first Candy Corn flavored energy/nootropic/pre-workout Candy Corn flavored product.

About Focus XT:

Focus XT Highlights:
- Sugar Free & Great Tasting Nootropic Alternative to Canned Energy Drinks
- Perfect Nootropic Base Supplement (covers the nootropics basics that need to be covered before stacking with advanced compounds)
- Improved Mental Focus, Clarity, Concentration, and Alertness
- Improved Mental Performance, Memory, & Cognitive Function
- Maximized Energy Levels
- Improved Stress Levels
- Improved Sense of Well-Being
- Improved Athletic Endurance, Drive, and Motivation
- Improved Ability to Train More Intensely for Longer Durations of Time
- Pre-Workout/Pre-Athletic Energy and Focus
- Improved Mind-Muscle Connection
- Combat Overtraining Syndrome
- Increased Fat Burning During Exercise

Focus XT is Commonly Used by:
- Individuals Trying to Improve Their Workout and Athletic Performance
- Students Wanting to Enhance Their Focus, Concentration, & Productivity while at School or Studying
- Individuals Whose Jobs Require Optimal Mental Performance
- People Who Lose Focus Easily &/or are Easily Distracted
- People that Work Long Shifts and Need to Stay Focused and Alert (ex. fire fighters, EMT's, nurses, and more)
- Gamers/eSports Enthusiasts Looking to Improve their Focus, Concentration, Reaction Time, and Alertness
- Many more that feel that they may benefit from the variety of benefits that Focus XT is used for.

Focus XT Candy Corn flavor is only going to be available at select retailers for a short period of time. We cannot post links to non-sponsor retailers in this thread so here is a link to a thread in our sub-forum that we will update with retailers carrying it as they get it listed. (for AM retailers Strong Supplement Shop and TF Supplements both have shipments in transit to them): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/306756-focus-xt-limited.html#post6111577

When we say supplies are limited, it isn't a sales pitch, we really mean it so if you want to try this awesomely unique flavor, get it while supplies last!

Attachments

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Im sold.

Ill be picking up 2 or 3 haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
candy corn is really original, I can't think of any other supplement with this flavor--nice job!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yummmmmm

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow! I'm out of town for my grandma's funeral and my cousin's and I were reminiscing about candy at her house growing up, including candy corn! This is slightly weird, I feel like it's a sign :)

Can't wait to grab one

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow! I'm out of town for my grandma's funeral and my cousin's and I were reminiscing about candy at her house growing up, including candy corn! This is slightly weird, I feel like it's a sign :)

Can't wait to grab one
First and most importantly, my condolences to you for your loss. It's interesting how sometimes timing of conversations, especially those of memories can coincide with things.

If you try the flavor, I hope you enjoy it. I think its really good myself.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Need need need

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried 30+ stores lol, not available yet to purchase. I would try this at 2 scoops in the afternoon at work, very picky about cognitive enhancers and the dosing but it's SNS so I know what's on the label will be in the tub. Haven't bought FocusXT in prob. 5+ yrs...mind has changed.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tried 30+ stores lol, not available yet to purchase. I would try this at 2 scoops in the afternoon at work, very picky about cognitive enhancers and the dosing but it's SNS so I know what's on the label will be in the tub. Haven't bought FocusXT in prob. 5+ yrs...mind has changed.

A1 Supplement is the first to get it listed. They have it listed for 27.99 for one and 44.99 for two.

We will turn it on for ordering directly from our site either tonight or early tomorrow.

It is in transit to retailers now and I will update the thread as they get it listed.

Something else to keep in mind is that some retailers are going to sell out very, very quickly depending on the amount they ordered.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just FYI (in case you haven't been looking lately) the formula has been upgraded (significant improvement from all the feedback so far) just within the last few months. Definitely worth picking up if you liked the old one as the new is basically the same concept, but improved with the new knowledge and info available on the compounds being used and formula

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
But does it taste like....

if so would try
This is exactly what I'm hoping for too... painfully sweet haha.

If I can get some soon, I will let you (and everyone) know!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting flavor! Will definitely have to see how this tastes...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Solution took care of posting up where it's available. Other places should be getting is listed today and tomorrow as well and we will keep updating the thread in our sub-forum as they do so.

As mentioned in the thread, the formula for Focus XT has changed if you haven't tried it in 5+ years. We introduced the new version back over the summer time. The original was a great product for its time and I still think better than the majority of other nootropics on the market but the new formula is much better in my opinion; it definitely is for me.

Just FYI (in case you haven't been looking lately) the formula has been upgraded (significant improvement from all the feedback so far) just within the last few months. Definitely worth picking up if you liked the old one as the new is basically the same concept, but improved with the new knowledge and info available on the compounds being used and formula
Thanks for explaining that. Also, for people looking for the old, you can still find some here and there. One retailer emailed me this morning and has 3 old version Cotton Candy in stock so if anyone is looking for those, please send me a pm.

Love both Focus XT and candy corn, need this in my life.
Ha. I love Candy Corn and I love this flavor. It was so funny trying it for the first time because Candy Corn flavor is a texture to go along with the taste so tasting it without the texture was so different but I think it really does taste like Candy Corn.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS – Focus XT – Halloween SPECIAL – Candy Corn Flavor- with FREE Creatine HCL 120 cap —

Good price for $24.99 for those looking to grab it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got mine on order, will post up once I receive it and give it a taste

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I will be trying this out. Like you I love my sweets and Candy Corn is up (Especially those M&M's and the hershey bar)
I will drop my feedback when it comes in!
This is exactly what I'm hoping for too... painfully sweet haha.

If I can get some soon, I will let you (and everyone) know!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I will be trying this out. Like you I love my sweets and Candy Corn is up (Especially those M&M's and the hershey bar)
I will drop my feedback when it comes in!
Getting mine somethime tomorrow

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
$24.99 is a steal.

Ill be picking up a few tubs for sure but prob wont get them for 4 weeks haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is the type flavor the guys getting it should really have their wives/girlfriends try as well. It's a great nootropic alternative to canned energy drinks and this flavor is awesomely unique.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Trying to add a pic but it never goes through... got mine today and just tried it. It’s not nearly as painfully sweet (everyone knows cc is just sugar ha) as I had hoped. It actually is a mild tartness to it which is interesting. The flavor as a whole is incredibly unique but definitely not as sweet as expected. It’s an interesting balance and an enjoyable flavor. Something I think masses will enjoy vs just us die hard sugar fiends. Not something that you’ll get sick of either. Overall it’s solid, albeit different than I might have hoped for, but still very enjoyable. The effects however are top notch. This is my first go with the new focus xt and wow is it light years ahead of the og!

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$24.99 is a steal.

Ill be picking up a few tubs for sure but prob wont get them for 4 weeks haha.
Is this deal still available? If so, where? Thanks!

I’ve been surrounded by candy corn and though it’s gross (lol) I miss it in a weird way! It’s been hard not to give in and try a couple, but I miss the taste. Can’t wait to pick this up and hopefully, it’ll curve my candy corn appetite!

This is awesome though, thanks SNS for making this. I tried FocusXT a couple years back, the stun free version, I liked the focus but it gave me a headache when I would use it. I’m hoping this new formula is an improvement, as being a full time college student and graduating this semester...I need all the help I can get to finish strong!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trying to add a pic but it never goes through... got mine today and just tried it. It’s not nearly as painfully sweet (everyone knows cc is just sugar ha) as I had hoped. It actually is a mild tartness to it which is interesting. The flavor as a whole is incredibly unique but definitely not as sweet as expected. It’s an interesting balance and an enjoyable flavor. Something I think masses will enjoy vs just us die hard sugar fiends. Not something that you’ll get sick of either. Overall it’s solid, albeit different than I might have hoped for, but still very enjoyable. The effects however are top notch. This is my first go with the new focus xt and wow is it light years ahead of the og!
How much water did you mix with it? If you want it super sweet, go with 8 ounces. If you want to milder, go with 12 or so ounces. We definitely didn't want it to be 'painfully sweet' because we wanted it to be something that people can drink without getting tired of.

I’ve been surrounded by candy corn and though it’s gross (lol) I miss it in a weird way! It’s been hard not to give in and try a couple, but I miss the taste. Can’t wait to pick this up and hopefully, it’ll curve my candy corn appetite!

This is awesome though, thanks SNS for making this. I tried FocusXT a couple years back, the stun free version, I liked the focus but it gave me a headache when I would use it. I’m hoping this new formula is an improvement, as being a full time college student and graduating this semester...I need all the help I can get to finish strong!
I think you'll be very pleased with it and you can find great deals on it at several places - A1, BPN, DPS, and others all have deals running on it where you can get it at a great price.

As far as the original giving you headaches, that's something I experienced sometimes myself because I'm sensitive to a couple of ingredients and I haven't experienced that at all with the new version.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How much water did you mix with it? If you want it super sweet, go with 8 ounces. If you want to milder, go with 12 or so ounces. We definitely didn't want it to be 'painfully sweet' because we wanted it to be something that people can drink without getting tired of.

I think you'll be very pleased with it and you can find great deals on it at several places - A1, BPN, DPS, and others all have deals running on it where you can get it at a great price.

As far as the original giving you headaches, that's something I experienced sometimes myself because I'm sensitive to a couple of ingredients and I haven't experienced that at all with the new version.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

SNS Focus XT Candy Corn

Taste

Candy Corn - Candy Corn is a popular candy that is released every year around Halloween. Candy Corn is composed of marshmallow, vanilla, and buttery caramel flavor notes. When I first sipped on the product the density of the sweetness was profound. As you got into the aftertaste the aspects marshmallow and caramel are subtle. Overall you get a heavy and luscious vanilla that has hints of marshmallow like the candy. I found it hard to pinpoint the texture and flavoring of the caramel, but with this flavor being so unique SNS took a gamble on replicating it into a supplement.

For me 8 to 12 ounces is perfect because it provides the pleasant flavor I was looking for. I could see some people preferring 16-20oz if they wanted a beverage they could sip on for a prolonged period of time.

Mixability

I was suggested to mix 1 serving with 8-12oz's of water. The powder is fine and after a few shakes in a blender bottle there was no clumping. I never saw any floating particles left from the powder, so that shows how easily it mixed together.

Formula

1.5g Tyrosine Complex (EAA improve cognitive performance)
1g Choline Complex ◊ Alpha GPC, Choline (Nootropic/Cognitive Function)
1g Acetyl L-Carnitine (Health and Nootropic benefits)
1g Taurine (Increases electrical activity in nerve cells and electrical function of neurons)
200mg DMAE (Improve Mood)
100mg L-Theanine (Extend Caffeine Half-Life)
62.5mg Theacrine (Extend caffeine half life)
10mg Lutein (brain function, enhanced learning)
100mcg Huperzine A (Nootropic)
175mg Caffeine (125mg Caffeine Anhydrous and 50mg Dicaffine Malate) ◊ Stim

Effects

I had a 1 serving sample that I dosed in the middle of the afternoon. I wake up around 3:30 and start work at 4:30. I don’t usually drink many stims so I figured taking it around lunch time, and away from food would suit me well. After being up for 8+ hours and taking the product I immediately felt energy.

Due to the formula being composed of nootropics and ingredients that extend caffeine half-life the effects are still present 2.5 hours later. The entire time I felt very stable, composed, and had stronger mental clarity. During my work shift I could tell my focus was sharper and my attention to detail was not fading. I am not a person who takes nootropics, or products of this nature, but this one did surprise me.

SNS Focus XT does get a lot of hype, but for a well-rounded product it has a lot of positive attributes. This can be used for many situations and occasions making it ideal for a large population. If you need a great pick me up or a coffee replacement this is a go to product.

Focus XT can be used for several things which I will highlight:
1- As an energy drink replacement. This is cheaper per serving then buying cans and can give you similar effects.
2- Individuals that need better mental clarity, focus, concentration, and energy in their day to day lives.
3- studying, school, work, sporting events
4- This could also be used as a great pre-workout due to the nature of the long lasting and steady energy

Cost

$30 for 30 servings for a general price. Factor in sales and coupons and you have a cost effective product. Upon launch of the new flavor it was around $25 + Free Creatine HCL Tabs or $44.99 for 2 tubs. That averages to around 75 cents per scoop. Compare that to buying an energy drink at a local convenience store for $2-3.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm really glad that you are pleased with it. I love the flavor myself. It's something I definitely see myself keeping a few tubs of to drink throughout the year.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm still waiting on mine dammit. Hopefully it gets here soon, I think customs has it ATM lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just tried the candy corn-not bad, I would have preferred candy or caramel apple flavored but the candy corn is worth a try, imo.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice review by TheSolution. May have to give this flavor a try.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice review by TheSolution. May have to give this flavor a try.
Grab it while the intro deals are still going on. You will not be disappointed. sns8778 can help you out with where to pick it up at

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For anyone that has tried the Focus XT Candy Corn flavor, we are doing a cool Halloween promo:

1) Submit a picture of yourself or someone you know dressed up for Halloween with your Candy Corn Focus XT.
2) Do a flavor review video of Focus XT Candy Corn in your Halloween costume.
3) Submit a picture of Focus XT Candy Corn with Halloween decorations, at a costume party, etc.

This is just meant to be a fun promo and there's no set amount of winners; there's a good chance that everyone that participates may get something. If we like your submission, you will be eligible for a variety of prizes including a free tub of Focus XT, a Focus XT water bottle, and being added to an exclusive list of people that may get to try future Limited Edition Focus XT flavors.

You can post pictures/vids, submit them through messenger, or message us for an email address to submit them to.

I couldn't get a direct link to the Facebook post to post here, but its pinned at the top of our page:
https://www.facebook.com/SeriousNutritionSolutions/

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm really surprised and kind of disappointed at the lack of talk about the Candy Corn flavor on AM. Overall, the flavor reviews have been great and the demand has been as well; so much so that we did do a second run that came in right before Halloween so it would give more people the opportunity to try it.

If there's any skepticism in trying this flavor in a supplement, in addition to reading the Solutions review above in this thread can check our Facebook page for some flavor review videos.

I love Candy Corn (the candy) and think the Focus XT Candy Corn is as close as a supplement could get to taste of the candy. I saved myself a case to use throughout the upcoming year.

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had it for about a week now but finally cracked it open for the first time today. I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor, at first sip I was like eh idk but once the flavor settles in your mouth a bit you get that candy corn taste. Definitely unique, glad I tried it. I used maybe 10oz of water and thought it was pretty sweet, so I’ll probably dilute it to 16-20oz but I usually do that for everything. Also this was my first time trying the new formula of focus xt and I was also pleasantly surprised at how effective it was.

I’m generally not in the market of nootropic powders, I usually make my own using coffee as a base and adding stuff like huperzine and rhodolia but I would actually get more and use focus xt regularly. Great work dudes.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had it for about a week now but finally cracked it open for the first time today. I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor, at first sip I was like eh idk but once the flavor settles in your mouth a bit you get that candy corn taste. Definitely unique, glad I tried it. I used maybe 10oz of water and thought it was pretty sweet, so I’ll probably dilute it to 16-20oz but I usually do that for everything. Also this was my first time trying the new formula of focus xt and I was also pleasantly surprised at how effective it was.

I’m generally not in the market of nootropic powders, I usually make my own using coffee as a base and adding stuff like huperzine and rhodolia but I would actually get more and use focus xt regularly. Great work dudes.
Thank you for the flavor review and the kind words. I'm really glad that you are pleased with the new formula. I feel like it is the perfect nootropic base formula in that it covers all of your nootropic bases in my opinion and is a great alternative to energy drinks.

Let me know if you try the other flavors as well. Rocket Pop tastes just like a melted Rocket Pop to me; Pink Lemonade I love because its got just the right amount of bite to it in my opinion; and the Blue Raspberry tastes like a melted Icee. A couple people have posted that they didn't like the Blue Raspberry as much as the old Blue Raspberry but its really a matter of flavor opinion - the old version had sour bite to it and the new one is more Icee like.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Figured I would drop in and give this a mini review.

Flavor- 8/10
The candy corn is very subtle and not overly sweet like if you were to throw a handful of the actual candy in your mouth

Focus/stim- 9/10
The new label/ingredients is leaps better than the previous version. The caffeine content is perfect imo (so if you wanted to have your morning coffee or energy drink later you can without having copious amounts of caffeine for the day). Notice a very smooth increase of attention/alertness within ~15min (on an empty stomach) and so far, it stays around for 2-3hr. No sudden drop off with “energy” or “tunnel vision” but it just fades.

Price/serving- this varies, obviously. But, a lot of vendors carry it for less than a $1/ser.

I have been stacking it with their PEA-500 as well . This is an AWESOME combination.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love the candy corn flavor here. Wish they could make this one a staple. Agreed the caffeine content is perfect. Too many companies throwing 300-400mg of caffeine into supps. Adding caffeine is easy if one needs it but always having to half scoop everything because of excess is annoying.