Focus XT - Candy Corn - Limited Edition Halloween Flavor!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    $24.99 is a steal.

Ill be picking up a few tubs for sure but prob wont get them for 4 weeks haha.
    Is this deal still available? If so, where? Thanks!

I’ve been surrounded by candy corn and though it’s gross (lol) I miss it in a weird way! It’s been hard not to give in and try a couple, but I miss the taste. Can’t wait to pick this up and hopefully, it’ll curve my candy corn appetite!

This is awesome though, thanks SNS for making this. I tried FocusXT a couple years back, the stun free version, I liked the focus but it gave me a headache when I would use it. I’m hoping this new formula is an improvement, as being a full time college student and graduating this semester...I need all the help I can get to finish strong!

2. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Trying to add a pic but it never goes through... got mine today and just tried it. It’s not nearly as painfully sweet (everyone knows cc is just sugar ha) as I had hoped. It actually is a mild tartness to it which is interesting. The flavor as a whole is incredibly unique but definitely not as sweet as expected. It’s an interesting balance and an enjoyable flavor. Something I think masses will enjoy vs just us die hard sugar fiends. Not something that you’ll get sick of either. Overall it’s solid, albeit different than I might have hoped for, but still very enjoyable. The effects however are top notch. This is my first go with the new focus xt and wow is it light years ahead of the og!
    How much water did you mix with it? If you want it super sweet, go with 8 ounces. If you want to milder, go with 12 or so ounces. We definitely didn't want it to be 'painfully sweet' because we wanted it to be something that people can drink without getting tired of.

Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post

I’ve been surrounded by candy corn and though it’s gross (lol) I miss it in a weird way! It’s been hard not to give in and try a couple, but I miss the taste. Can’t wait to pick this up and hopefully, it’ll curve my candy corn appetite!

This is awesome though, thanks SNS for making this. I tried FocusXT a couple years back, the stun free version, I liked the focus but it gave me a headache when I would use it. I’m hoping this new formula is an improvement, as being a full time college student and graduating this semester...I need all the help I can get to finish strong!
    I think you'll be very pleased with it and you can find great deals on it at several places - A1, BPN, DPS, and others all have deals running on it where you can get it at a great price.

As far as the original giving you headaches, that's something I experienced sometimes myself because I'm sensitive to a couple of ingredients and I haven't experienced that at all with the new version.
    The NEW Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Energy:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...new-focus.html
    SNS VASO6 - Making Daily Use VASO6 a Reality:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post6031434
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Trying to add a pic but it never goes through... got mine today and just tried it. Itís not nearly as painfully sweet (everyone knows cc is just sugar ha) as I had hoped. It actually is a mild tartness to it which is interesting. The flavor as a whole is incredibly unique but definitely not as sweet as expected. Itís an interesting balance and an enjoyable flavor. Something I think masses will enjoy vs just us die hard sugar fiends. Not something that youíll get sick of either. Overall itís solid, albeit different than I might have hoped for, but still very enjoyable. The effects however are top notch. This is my first go with the new focus xt and wow is it light years ahead of the og!
    How much water did you mix with it? If you want it super sweet, go with 8 ounces. If you want to milder, go with 12 or so ounces. We definitely didn't want it to be 'painfully sweet' because we wanted it to be something that people can drink without getting tired of.

Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post

Iíve been surrounded by candy corn and though itís gross (lol) I miss it in a weird way! Itís been hard not to give in and try a couple, but I miss the taste. Canít wait to pick this up and hopefully, itíll curve my candy corn appetite!

This is awesome though, thanks SNS for making this. I tried FocusXT a couple years back, the stun free version, I liked the focus but it gave me a headache when I would use it. Iím hoping this new formula is an improvement, as being a full time college student and graduating this semester...I need all the help I can get to finish strong!
    I think you'll be very pleased with it and you can find great deals on it at several places - A1, BPN, DPS, and others all have deals running on it where you can get it at a great price.

As far as the original giving you headaches, that's something I experienced sometimes myself because I'm sensitive to a couple of ingredients and I haven't experienced that at all with the new version.
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

SNS Focus XT Candy Corn

Taste

Candy Corn - Candy Corn is a popular candy that is released every year around Halloween. Candy Corn is composed of marshmallow, vanilla, and buttery caramel flavor notes. When I first sipped on the product the density of the sweetness was profound. As you got into the aftertaste the aspects marshmallow and caramel are subtle. Overall you get a heavy and luscious vanilla that has hints of marshmallow like the candy. I found it hard to pinpoint the texture and flavoring of the caramel, but with this flavor being so unique SNS took a gamble on replicating it into a supplement.

For me 8 to 12 ounces is perfect because it provides the pleasant flavor I was looking for. I could see some people preferring 16-20oz if they wanted a beverage they could sip on for a prolonged period of time.

Mixability

I was suggested to mix 1 serving with 8-12oz's of water. The powder is fine and after a few shakes in a blender bottle there was no clumping. I never saw any floating particles left from the powder, so that shows how easily it mixed together.

Formula

1.5g Tyrosine Complex (EAA improve cognitive performance)
    1g Choline Complex ◊ Alpha GPC, Choline (Nootropic/Cognitive Function)
    1g Acetyl L-Carnitine (Health and Nootropic benefits)
    1g Taurine (Increases electrical activity in nerve cells and electrical function of neurons)
    200mg DMAE (Improve Mood)
    100mg L-Theanine (Extend Caffeine Half-Life)
    62.5mg Theacrine (Extend caffeine half life)
    10mg Lutein (brain function, enhanced learning)
    100mcg Huperzine A (Nootropic)
    175mg Caffeine (125mg Caffeine Anhydrous and 50mg Dicaffine Malate) ◊ Stim

Effects

I had a 1 serving sample that I dosed in the middle of the afternoon. I wake up around 3:30 and start work at 4:30. I don’t usually drink many stims so I figured taking it around lunch time, and away from food would suit me well. After being up for 8+ hours and taking the product I immediately felt energy.

Due to the formula being composed of nootropics and ingredients that extend caffeine half-life the effects are still present 2.5 hours later. The entire time I felt very stable, composed, and had stronger mental clarity. During my work shift I could tell my focus was sharper and my attention to detail was not fading. I am not a person who takes nootropics, or products of this nature, but this one did surprise me.

SNS Focus XT does get a lot of hype, but for a well-rounded product it has a lot of positive attributes. This can be used for many situations and occasions making it ideal for a large population. If you need a great pick me up or a coffee replacement this is a go to product.

Focus XT can be used for several things which I will highlight:
    1- As an energy drink replacement. This is cheaper per serving then buying cans and can give you similar effects.
    2- Individuals that need better mental clarity, focus, concentration, and energy in their day to day lives.
    3- studying, school, work, sporting events
    4- This could also be used as a great pre-workout due to the nature of the long lasting and steady energy

Cost

$30 for 30 servings for a general price. Factor in sales and coupons and you have a cost effective product. Upon launch of the new flavor it was around $25 + Free Creatine HCL Tabs or $44.99 for 2 tubs. That averages to around 75 cents per scoop. Compare that to buying an energy drink at a local convenience store for $2-3.

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. I'm really glad that you are pleased with it. I love the flavor myself. It's something I definitely see myself keeping a few tubs of to drink throughout the year.
    •   

6. Just ordered my tub of candy corn focus xt, along with a ton of other SNS goodies, can't wait to try it for myself!

7. I'm still waiting on mine dammit. Hopefully it gets here soon, I think customs has it ATM lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I'm still waiting on mine dammit. Hopefully it gets here soon, I think customs has it ATM lol
    The dreaded customs hold
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

9. just tried the candy corn-not bad, I would have preferred candy or caramel apple flavored but the candy corn is worth a try, imo.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

10. Nice review by TheSolution. May have to give this flavor a try.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Nice review by TheSolution. May have to give this flavor a try.
    Grab it while the intro deals are still going on. You will not be disappointed. @sns8778 can help you out with where to pick it up at
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

12. For anyone that has tried the Focus XT Candy Corn flavor, we are doing a cool Halloween promo:

1) Submit a picture of yourself or someone you know dressed up for Halloween with your Candy Corn Focus XT.
    2) Do a flavor review video of Focus XT Candy Corn in your Halloween costume.
    3) Submit a picture of Focus XT Candy Corn with Halloween decorations, at a costume party, etc.

This is just meant to be a fun promo and there's no set amount of winners; there's a good chance that everyone that participates may get something. If we like your submission, you will be eligible for a variety of prizes including a free tub of Focus XT, a Focus XT water bottle, and being added to an exclusive list of people that may get to try future Limited Edition Focus XT flavors.

You can post pictures/vids, submit them through messenger, or message us for an email address to submit them to.

I couldn't get a direct link to the Facebook post to post here, but its pinned at the top of our page:
    https://www.facebook.com/SeriousNutritionSolutions/

13. I'm really surprised and kind of disappointed at the lack of talk about the Candy Corn flavor on AM. Overall, the flavor reviews have been great and the demand has been as well; so much so that we did do a second run that came in right before Halloween so it would give more people the opportunity to try it.

If there's any skepticism in trying this flavor in a supplement, in addition to reading the Solutions review above in this thread can check our Facebook page for some flavor review videos.

I love Candy Corn (the candy) and think the Focus XT Candy Corn is as close as a supplement could get to taste of the candy. I saved myself a case to use throughout the upcoming year.

14. Had it for about a week now but finally cracked it open for the first time today. I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor, at first sip I was like eh idk but once the flavor settles in your mouth a bit you get that candy corn taste. Definitely unique, glad I tried it. I used maybe 10oz of water and thought it was pretty sweet, so Iíll probably dilute it to 16-20oz but I usually do that for everything. Also this was my first time trying the new formula of focus xt and I was also pleasantly surprised at how effective it was.

Iím generally not in the market of nootropic powders, I usually make my own using coffee as a base and adding stuff like huperzine and rhodolia but I would actually get more and use focus xt regularly. Great work dudes.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Focus XT Now Available in 7 Amazing Tasting Flavors!
    By DBee in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-18-2014, 07:52 PM
  2. LIMITED EDITION NEW FLAVORS IF CRAZE
    By rhino67jg in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:18 PM
  3. Focus XT Cotton Candy (4/15 exp date) flavoring?
    By deh707 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 11:41 AM
  4. The Return of Focus XT - New Flavors, More Servings!
    By Skigazzi in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 08:08 PM
  5. The Return of Focus XT - New Flavors, More Servings!
    By Skigazzi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 01:06 PM