JUST DROPPED: Top 10 Bulking Supplements For 2019

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
If i got super mandro, what would i need as pct? Is the post cycle 3x good with DAA max good enough. Would it be a good idea to get a base such as andro the giant to stack?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If i got super mandro, what would i need as pct? Is the post cycle 3x good with DAA max good enough. Would it be a good idea to get a base such as andro the giant to stack?
I would highly highly suggest you stack Super Mandro with Andro the Giant.

As for PCT I would suggest Post Cycle 3x and DAA Max. Keep in mind we only suggest legal supplements but many guys here like to take a more "advanced" approach to post cycle. If you dig around a bit you can figure out their protocols.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to expand, it is always wise to use a test base (like Andro the Giant) when running an anabolic cycle.

When you take a PH like Super Mandro your natural testosterone production will decrease which can lead to you feeling lethargic - the last thing you want while on cycle is to be in a prime muscle building state but to tired to do anything about it.

Andrio the Giant in my opinion is the strongest test base on the market as it actually converts to testosterone.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to expand, it is always wise to use a test base (like Andro the Giant) when running an anabolic cycle.

When you take a PH like Super Mandro your natural testosterone production will decrease which can lead to you feeling lethargic - the last thing you want while on cycle is to be in a prime muscle building state but to tired to do anything about it.

Andrio the Giant in my opinion is the strongest test base on the market as it actually converts to testosterone.
Any value in just taking Andro the Giant, will you build muscle just taking that.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any value in just taking Andro the Giant, will you build muscle just taking that.
Yes, think of it as taking testosterone. Gains are a bit more on the wet side as opposed to 4-andro which are dry.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice comprehensive list. Bulking season is upon us

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Bro don't run a cycle without a SERM for PCT. You absolutely need Clomid or Nolva which Strong Supp's does not sell.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro don't run a cycle without a SERM for PCT. You absolutely need Clomid or Nolva which Strong Supp's does not sell.
Agreed with this. I always recommend picking up a serm like nolva or clomid and running a 4 week pct after any cycle.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
jameschoi these guys know what they are talking about in terms of "advanced" PCTs.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How to Sup3r PCT stack up to those?
You would use that in conjunction with one of the products from the post you quoted

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You would use that in conjunction with one of the products from the post you quoted
This. You would use nolva or clomid as your main pct product and then the otc pct product can be run a long side the serm.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dont bother with the natural PCT product if your running clomid or nolva