Super Mandro Vs. Lgd 4033 ?

guilherme9

Awards
I need a backup to make the best choice.

Super Mandro + Andro Giant

or

Lgd 4033 + Mk677 (Ir.B.Bio)

What better option to gain lean mass and volume?

Is Sarm Irc.bio reliable?

Thanks for the forum support.

202 lbs.
1.79 m
Bf: 12.50

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d have to agree with the above. I’m more for andros over sarms. In my experience I have done better on them
Over my runs.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Unless you are on TRT you will need a Test Base for LGD because you'll be lethargic AF. No need for the MK either. Best served for PCT and beyond as it will only add to your symptoms on cycle. Cycle support for any and all of it. (Andros / LGD).

And then there is the time bomb today!
You should also realize Research Chemical versus time tested with more long term feedback.

guilherme9

Awards
I'm not in Trt. I work 8 years and I diet. I need some boost to level up, increasing volume, density, and muscle definition.

Doing a cycle of 8 weeks, with 2 super mandros and 2 Andro Giant will cost $ 329. Why compensate for the results that I will have?

guilherme9

Awards
I'm not in Trt. I work 8 years and I diet. I need some boost to level up, increasing volume, density, and muscle definition.

Doing a cycle of 8 weeks, with 2 super mandros and 2 Andro Giant will cost $ 329. Why compensate for the results that I will have?

guilherme9

Awards
If I do an 8 week cycle of Sarm:
Lgd 4033 10mg
Mk677 25mg

Week 9 to 15 - Tamox 20 mg

I will have a cost of $ 156.

Half the cost of the Andros.

What do you think?

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
If I do an 8 week cycle of Sarm:
Lgd 4033 10mg
Mk677 25mg

Week 9 to 15 - Tamox 20 mg

I will have a cost of $ 156.

Half the cost of the Andros.

What do you think?
I agree but if both would need cycle support and pct the the final decision would be based on expected gains , let’s see what other would say

PersonallyI was considering SARMS but still worried about them and I feel that pro-hormones has allot of reviews to back them up .

That’s why I’ll start a PH cycle then maybe sarm later on

Maybe Osta and s4 with Pct post ph cycle but I’m. Not sure if this is wise idea as I saw several posts mentioning that Osta and s4 might be suppressive while others use Osta in pct to preserve muscles

If you are looking for lean mass iv seen others stack sarm cycle like this :

Ostarine 25
LGD 20 max
Cardarine. 10(you must read allot about the fact it might be casing cancer the decide)
Andarine S4 50

guilherme9

Awards
Anyone who can give an opinion, what would be the best option?