Any new natty anobolics?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Been at least a year since I’ve run another thing outside of fish/daily/tumeric.

Any new natty anabolics that actually work on the market?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Vector by BLR is a pretty popular one that a lot of people have logged and had nice results. I’d definitely check it out if you haven’t tried it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out MassMax as well. There are a lot of logs on AM for it, and most users gain between 4-7 lbs of lean mass on it.

Here's two examples

I ran it for 8 weeks and enjoyed it. Check out my review. I will run it again in the future. Hunger, weight, and strength went up noticeably. That's impressive considering I've been training for over 20 years.

I recommend Mass Max XT as well. I have just finished up a two bottle run and have added 6 pounds and my strength has definitely gone up. Just yesterday I hit 300lb on the incline bench for my first time, and I'm just about to turn 50. This is actually my third time using Mass Max for a two bottle run and the first two runs were just as good as well.
*Please note the XT has been dropped from all product names, however the formula is the same.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Been at least a year since I’ve run another thing outside of fish/daily/tumeric.

Any new natty anabolics that actually work on the market?
What's the last product you've used? Over the last year, the two most talked about on the forum that are the newest would be MassMax and Vector. Very solid feedback and reviews on MassMax so far - it's a very complete product with a solid profile.

ArA is always a solid option as well.

prebzmaister

Awards
funny you guys mention MassMax while it has been tested to not contain any beta ecdysterones what so ever, total scam.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
funny you guys mention MassMax while it has been tested to not contain any beta ecdysterones what so ever, total scam.
Then how are the logs people ran saying they gained 5 pounds of lean mass wrong.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This again? It was a “test” conducted by a US based competing company who sent this US based product to a lab in Uzbekistan to be tested. A lab that just so happens to also sell their own ecdysterone, that the first company just so happens to buy to use in their competing product. I couldn’t think of more conflicts of interest and red flags if I tried.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This again? It was a “test” conducted by a US based competing company who sent this US based product to a lab in Uzbekistan to be tested. A lab that just so happens to also sell their own ecdysterone, that the first company just so happens to buy to use in their competing product. I couldn’t think of more conflicts of interest and red flags if I tried.
While this is true, I am still not sure why you do not simply put up the lab test that exists to prove the contrary (has been mentioned somewhere else). Would be easy to do, although there are also conflicts of interest.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not exactly new, but if you haven't tried it I'd suggest FD2. It's a solid forum favourite and has loads of positive reviews/logs.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then how are the logs people ran saying they gained 5 pounds of lean mass wrong.
How often have you had the same results as suggested by those logs? I am not saying that everything is made up, but you can surely question whether those things work as advertised and described in many logs. How many guys here ascribe weight gains to some product while they increased food by a eg 1000 calories. Everybody should increase their weight in case.

Anyhow, I would certainly not only use the experiences on this board as a guide and get my information also from other places.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BLR Vector and FD2 is an awesome natty anabolic stack! Use JG15 for 15% off any order on the BLR site!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How often have you had the same results as suggested by those logs? I am not saying that everything is made up, but you can surely question whether those things work as advertised and described in many logs. How many guys here ascribe weight gains to some product while they increased food by a eg 1000 calories. Everybody should increase their weight in case.

Anyhow, I would certainly not only use the experiences on this board as a guide and get my information also from other places.
Food intake is for sure a factor. That said, three supplements I’ve used (MassMax, Magnitropin, and Origin) all increased my appetite and allowed me to eat more without feeling full or bloated, which helped someone like me, who has a hard time eating enough to really put on weight, bulk. Of course there are other effects, but for some people, even just an increased appetite and reduced bloating/fullness can be a huge and useful bonus. Not having to force myself to eat and then feel miserable after meals really helps me bulk and keep it up, and can be a general quality of life boost IMO.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While this is true, I am still not sure why you do not simply put up the lab test that exists to prove the contrary (has been mentioned somewhere else). Would be easy to do, although there are also conflicts of interest.
There are conflicts of interest in posting up labs?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are conflicts of interest in posting up labs?
No, but people might say that the lab tests are also biased/whatever, because Performax paid for them. And believe it or not, as someone who worked in this industry, this happens quite often.

But, anyways, I am not sure whether we will ever see those lab tests. We just know that there was no edcy because the lab in Uzbekistan is biased (although they found something for other products) and that there was no higenamine in an other product by Performax because it was expired. Would be nice to have some labs to get reassured about those things.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
No, but people might say that the lab tests are also biased/whatever, because Performax paid for them. And believe it or not, as someone who worked in this industry, this happens quite often.

But, anyways, I am not sure whether we will ever see those lab tests. We just know that there was no edcy because the lab in Uzbekistan is biased (although they found something for other products) and that there was no higenamine in an other product by Performax because it was expired. Would be nice to have some labs to get reassured about those things.
It would be nice if you could add something helpful to the thread and answer OP's question instead of just jumping in to make noise...

Did you read the first post? He is asking if you have recommendations for new natural anabolic products. What do you use/have you used? What do you like?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
If you have the money run Vector with Folidrone. You wont be disappointed..

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I’m pretty sure that no product besides the one from the company who paid for the testing (who also buys their ecdy from said lab) had any meaningful levels of ecdy, with 4/5 tested products having nothing detected, and the only one having any being ~1/10 of what their product was supposedly tested at. If I was fudging lab tests, I’d put in some random low numbers at times too, that way it doesn’t seem like they’re just giving ND across the board. They’re a US based company who sent another US based company’s products around the world to test for something any lab in the US could test for, and happened to send it to the only lab in the world that has not one, but two major conflicts of interest, being both a competing supplier of ecdy AND the ones who the company paying for the tests buy their ecdy for their product from. These “tests” are insulting.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would be nice if you could add something helpful to the thread and answer OP's question instead of just jumping in to make noise...

Did you read the first post? He is asking if you have recommendations for new natural anabolic products. What do you use/have you used? What do you like?
Depends how you define helpful. If helpful means to suggest one your products for each question on this board and adding one competitor product to keep up the illusion of "neutrality", then my contributions are probably not helpful.

And I already shared my experiences often enough here. The OP might have a look at the 1548 natty anabolics threads that popped up since last week. Actually, that is pretty helpful advice. Use the search function

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m pretty sure that no product besides the one from the company who paid for the testing (who also buys their ecdy from said lab) had any meaningful levels of ecdy, with 4/5 tested products having nothing detected, and the only one having any being ~1/10 of what their product was supposedly tested at. If I was fudging lab tests, I’d put in some random low numbers at times too, that way it doesn’t seem like they’re just giving ND across the board. They’re a US based company who sent another US based company’s products around the world to test for something any lab in the US could test for, and happened to send it to the only lab in the world that has not one, but two major conflicts of interest, being both a competing supplier of ecdy AND the ones who the company paying for the tests buy their ecdy for their product from. These “tests” are insulting.
You might be right and those tests are complete bs. Yet, you cannot deny that conflicts of interest are not a sufficient condition for a biased lab test, if you know what I mean. Similarly, it seems just so easy to post up the labs that have already been done anyways to make a gesture for the customers (who have doubts). Same with respect to the higenamine thing. But anyways, already talked too much about this topic. That is just my humble opinion.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
CEL Mtest paired with Xgels is a solid option, but there are also some other great suggestions in this thread and others like it.

Xgels works by amplifying the pathways we activate during a workout, making the workout that much more effective.

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
I’ve tried both Mass Max and Vector both are great products, FD2 stacks well with a bulk or cut...I love a good ARA run too great natural supplement

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys. I’ve tried practically every recommendation on the list previously LOL with the exception of Vector. So it sounds like I’ll be doing some more research. Thanks for the feedback again!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys. I’ve tried practically every recommendation on the list previously LOL with the exception of Vector. So it sounds like I’ll be doing some more research. Thanks for the feedback again!
The only thing that competes with Vector is Top Muscle by evomuse. Its a topical version of ARA (plus other stuff). It makes oral ARA obsolete. Good luck on your run bro...

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
The only thing that competes with Vector is Top Muscle by evomuse. Its a topical version of ARA (plus other stuff). It makes oral ARA obsolete. Good luck on your run bro...

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right now I’m using Ursolic acid in a transdermal form, 750 mg of mediator PA plus 2 table spoons of soy lecithin granules, creatine HCL, 10 grams of leucine daily plus 3 grams HMB as BetaTor free acid and about to add in HICA at 1.5 grams per day. We will see how that goes

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started using Massacr3 by Olympus Labs. I’ve heard really good things about it and so decided to give it a go. I want to try Ep1logue next.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started using Massacr3 by Olympus Labs. I’ve heard really good things about it and so decided to give it a go. I want to try Ep1logue next.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I would recommend Folidrone over Ep1lougue. Having run Folidrone for over 2 years and recently ran Ep1lougue for 3 months. Glad to be back on Folidrone. Much more effective imo.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I would recommend Folidrone over Ep1lougue. Having run Folidrone for over 2 years and recently ran Ep1lougue for 3 months. Glad to be back on Folidrone. Much more effective imo.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what did you notice in terms of differences while on folidrone compared to ep1logue? i've heard nothing but great things regarding OL's products and a lot of ppl seem to rave over massacr3/ep1logue for a natty stack. I'm just trying each one separately first which is the only reason I dont have my hands on ep1logue yet.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Only natty product I have ever seen anytime of benefit from is ArA. You might feel a little fuller or have placebo with most products.. which is fine.. but I'd rather spend my money elsewhere at this point

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Only natty product I have ever seen anytime of benefit from is ArA. You might feel a little fuller or have placebo with most products.. which is fine.. but I'd rather spend my money elsewhere at this point
Kind of agree with you on this. I still try a ton of natty products, if for no other reason it gives me that slight placebo boost.. but honestly, the claims you hear here about 5lbs gained from one friggin bottle of a natty product are so laughable. For the first time in a long time I spent my supplement money for next month on some overall wellness products I’ve been researching a lot about like Avmacol, hydrolyzed collagen, 3g EPA/DHA fish oil, CL Orange Triad plus Greens. I’ll see if my overall well-being improves and gives me the same placebo / minor effects in the gym that some natty products do.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
what did you notice in terms of differences while on folidrone compared to ep1logue? i've heard nothing but great things regarding OL's products and a lot of ppl seem to rave over massacr3/ep1logue for a natty stack. I'm just trying each one separately first which is the only reason I dont have my hands on ep1logue yet.
The big difference was endurance which means allot when you are trying to get more and more performance out of the gym. I can lift more and for more reps and I can workout much longer. And although the vas06 in Ep1lougue gives a great pump, I get a different pump from Folidrone that is longer lasting and feels more functional than Epi1lougue - I mean it feels like you can use the pump more in the gym - I apologize if I cannot describe this. And Ep1ilougue's benefits got stale at the 2 month mark; whereas, I have literally run Folidrone for years straight and it keeps on giving and actually gets better and better. For the first couple of weeks I liked Ep1loughe better, but I determined that was me just using vas06 for the first time. OL is great, don't get me wrong. But BLR is on another level with all their supplements. imo and experience the best stack going is Vector / Folidrone hands down imo. You can only make that better by adding Top Muscle from evomuse. I think your doing it right by trying one at a time - good luck on your runs.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The big difference was endurance which means allot when you are trying to get more and more performance out of the gym. I can lift more and for more reps and I can workout much longer. And although the vas06 in Ep1lougue gives a great pump, I get a different pump from Folidrone that is longer lasting and feels more functional than Epi1lougue - I mean it feels like you can use the pump more in the gym - I apologize if I cannot describe this. And Ep1ilougue's benefits got stale at the 2 month mark; whereas, I have literally run Folidrone for years straight and it keeps on giving and actually gets better and better. For the first couple of weeks I liked Ep1loughe better, but I determined that was me just using vas06 for the first time. OL is great, don't get me wrong. But BLR is on another level with all their supplements. imo and experience the best stack going is Vector / Folidrone hands down imo. You can only make that better by adding Top Muscle from evomuse. I think your doing it right by trying one at a time - good luck on your runs.
That’s awesome to hear. I’ll definitely add folidrone/vector to the list of supps to try. Thanks for your input!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Antaeus Labs Hydra Head Six deserves honorable mention for a natty anabolic. It is one of the more impressive products out there IMO..

The only thing I didn’t like about it was it seemed to negatively affect my libido/boners etc. Then again, I was in the midst of PCT so I had a few other factors going on.

Either way, I will definitely be using it again!

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
interdasting

also why did this website get rid of the notification button at the top of forum

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
interdasting

also why did this website get rid of the notification button at the top of forum
Most likely to speed up the forum.
It's starting to get large enough to slow the whole system to a crawl.
Best way to speed things up is remove data hungry options and or cull old data but the first option is preferable.
Things have seemed to speed up some so...

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Antaeus Labs Hydra Head Six deserves honorable mention for a natty anabolic. It is one of the more impressive products out there IMO..

The only thing I didn’t like about it was it seemed to negatively affect my libido/boners etc. Then again, I was in the midst of PCT so I had a few other factors going on.

Either way, I will definitely be using it again!
Can you elaborate a bit about your result?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you elaborate a bit about your result?
I would classify it as an exceptional recomp product. Notable increase in strength, all day pumps, vascularity. Literally enhanced the look of my physique by simply ingesting the product, regardless what I was doing, or not doing physically. Somebody more disciplined than myself could likely get pretty darn shredded on it, and/or build some quality muscle.

Results, hard to say...as I was in the midst of PCT. I didn’t feel like I lost any muscle size, and my strength was nearly as good as when I was on on my multi prohormone run this past summer.

I also experienced an increase in energy and general well being.

Crap...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ha...

I was about to say Crap...now I feel like going back on it again.

(I hit post prematurely by accident..and it’s not letting me go back to edit)

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would classify it as an exceptional recomp product. Notable increase in strength, all day pumps, vascularity. Literally enhanced the look of my physique by simply ingesting the product, regardless what I was doing, or not doing physically. Somebody more disciplined than myself could likely get pretty darn shredded on it, and/or build some quality muscle.

Results, hard to say...as I was in the midst of PCT. I didn’t feel like I lost any muscle size, and my strength was nearly as good as when I was on on my multi prohormone run this past summer.

I also experienced an increase in energy and general well being.

Crap...
If somebody read the last sentence has a resume it suck lol. Than you for the feedback! Will try now!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If somebody read the last sentence has a resume it suck lol. Than you for the feedback! Will try now!
I know! That’s why I had to explain that part:)

Cool...I will be interested to hear your feedback. I have seen nothing but praise so far, but there still are not very many reviews for it compared to other products. Another AM member also reported the reduction in libido/ease of erections as well. Went back to baseline quite quickly after cessation of the product though for me, and it wasn’t like I couldn’t perform. I suspect some people may not even experience this.

Anyway, I dosed it 1 capsule-4 times a day, usually without food. I always took 1 capsule preworkout. It works great as a preworkout pump product in it’s own right.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know! That’s why I had to explain that part:)

Cool...I will be interested to hear your feedback. I have seen nothing but praise so far, but there still are not very many reviews for it compared to other products. Another AM member also reported the reduction in libido/ease of erections as well. Went back to baseline quite quickly after cessation of the product though for me, and it wasn’t like I couldn’t perform. I suspect some people may not even experience this.

Anyway, I dosed it 4 times a day, usually without food. I always took 1 capsule preworkout. It works great as a preworkout pump product in it’s own right.
I'm running hh6 right now and I'm loving it, strength and weight are up. I too noticed decreased libido, erections are fine I just don't think about/desire sex as often as before, not in a huge way, but enough to notice.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm running hh6 right now and I'm loving it, strength and weight are up. I too noticed decreased libido, erections are fine I just don't think about/desire sex as often as before, not in a huge way, but enough to notice.
Yeah...truly fantastic stuff! Too bad it has that one little hiccup...:surprised:

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah...truly fantastic stuff! Too bad it has that one little hiccup...:surprised:
Have any of you guys who noticed this tried taking something like ashwagandha, tongkat ali, and/or maca to try to minimize this?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have any of you guys who noticed this tried taking something like ashwagandha, tongkat ali, and/or maca to try to minimize this?
I was on K1NGS BLOOD at the time, with extra LJ 100. This usually treats me great, and I rarely have libido/ED problems. I was also still tapering off Torem during the first part of my run. I was not on MACA at the time, but I have gotten some black MACA more recently and have really enjoyed that!

I have actually always had great libido during all of my prohormone runs, and throughout PCT. There was a strong correlation to the use of HH-6 for me.

Cito

Awards
I purchased the BLR stack of Vector, FD, and Viron. Along with an additonal bottle of vector & FD based off of all the reviews on here.

From the reviews & logs i have read, I was expecting to gain a bigger appetite, more stregnth and focus in the gym & some slight test increase as well.

I am 3 weeks in and i must say, I don’t feel any of those affects. I can smoke a joint and gain more of an appetite than what I am experiencing off of those supplements. Although I do get a good pump going, while in the gym, I have yet to experience that increase of strength to push through my limits and increase the weights.

What I am experiencing so far is an increase in dry mouth, being more awake in the morning time, and bloating.

I keep reading so much on this forum about how BLR products are so awesome and bought into the hype. Maybe its just me but so far I’m not convinced that my money was well spent on this stack. Nothing seems to be “anabolic” about it.