Any new natty anobolics?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Joe12 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback guys. Iíve tried practically every recommendation on the list previously LOL with the exception of Vector. So it sounds like Iíll be doing some more research. Thanks for the feedback again!
    The only thing that competes with Vector is Top Muscle by evomuse. Its a topical version of ARA (plus other stuff). It makes oral ARA obsolete. Good luck on your run bro...

2. Any new natty anobolics?

Right now Iím using Ursolic acid in a transdermal form, 750 mg of mediator PA plus 2 table spoons of soy lecithin granules, creatine HCL, 10 grams of leucine daily plus 3 grams HMB as BetaTor free acid and about to add in HICA at 1.5 grams per day. We will see how that goes
    •   

3. I just started using Massacr3 by Olympus Labs. I’ve heard really good things about it and so decided to give it a go. I want to try Ep1logue next.

4. I just started using Massacr3 by Olympus Labs. Iíve heard really good things about it and so decided to give it a go. I want to try Ep1logue next.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bubbabignuts View Post
    I just started using Massacr3 by Olympus Labs. I’ve heard really good things about it and so decided to give it a go. I want to try Ep1logue next.
    I would recommend Folidrone over Ep1lougue. Having run Folidrone for over 2 years and recently ran Ep1lougue for 3 months. Glad to be back on Folidrone. Much more effective imo.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bubbabignuts View Post
    I just started using Massacr3 by Olympus Labs. Iíve heard really good things about it and so decided to give it a go. I want to try Ep1logue next.
    I would recommend Folidrone over Ep1lougue. Having run Folidrone for over 2 years and recently ran Ep1lougue for 3 months. Glad to be back on Folidrone. Much more effective imo.

7. Name:  e31.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  35.2 KB
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    what did you notice in terms of differences while on folidrone compared to ep1logue? i've heard nothing but great things regarding OL's products and a lot of ppl seem to rave over massacr3/ep1logue for a natty stack. I'm just trying each one separately first which is the only reason I dont have my hands on ep1logue yet.

9. Only natty product I have ever seen anytime of benefit from is ArA. You might feel a little fuller or have placebo with most products.. which is fine.. but I'd rather spend my money elsewhere at this point

10. Quote Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    Only natty product I have ever seen anytime of benefit from is ArA. You might feel a little fuller or have placebo with most products.. which is fine.. but I'd rather spend my money elsewhere at this point
    Kind of agree with you on this. I still try a ton of natty products, if for no other reason it gives me that slight placebo boost.. but honestly, the claims you hear here about 5lbs gained from one friggin bottle of a natty product are so laughable. For the first time in a long time I spent my supplement money for next month on some overall wellness products Iíve been researching a lot about like Avmacol, hydrolyzed collagen, 3g EPA/DHA fish oil, CL Orange Triad plus Greens. Iíll see if my overall well-being improves and gives me the same placebo / minor effects in the gym that some natty products do.

11. Quote Originally Posted by bubbabignuts View Post
    what did you notice in terms of differences while on folidrone compared to ep1logue? i've heard nothing but great things regarding OL's products and a lot of ppl seem to rave over massacr3/ep1logue for a natty stack. I'm just trying each one separately first which is the only reason I dont have my hands on ep1logue yet.
    The big difference was endurance which means allot when you are trying to get more and more performance out of the gym. I can lift more and for more reps and I can workout much longer. And although the vas06 in Ep1lougue gives a great pump, I get a different pump from Folidrone that is longer lasting and feels more functional than Epi1lougue - I mean it feels like you can use the pump more in the gym - I apologize if I cannot describe this. And Ep1ilougue's benefits got stale at the 2 month mark; whereas, I have literally run Folidrone for years straight and it keeps on giving and actually gets better and better. For the first couple of weeks I liked Ep1loughe better, but I determined that was me just using vas06 for the first time. OL is great, don't get me wrong. But BLR is on another level with all their supplements. imo and experience the best stack going is Vector / Folidrone hands down imo. You can only make that better by adding Top Muscle from evomuse. I think your doing it right by trying one at a time - good luck on your runs.

12. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    The big difference was endurance which means allot when you are trying to get more and more performance out of the gym. I can lift more and for more reps and I can workout much longer. And although the vas06 in Ep1lougue gives a great pump, I get a different pump from Folidrone that is longer lasting and feels more functional than Epi1lougue - I mean it feels like you can use the pump more in the gym - I apologize if I cannot describe this. And Ep1ilougue's benefits got stale at the 2 month mark; whereas, I have literally run Folidrone for years straight and it keeps on giving and actually gets better and better. For the first couple of weeks I liked Ep1loughe better, but I determined that was me just using vas06 for the first time. OL is great, don't get me wrong. But BLR is on another level with all their supplements. imo and experience the best stack going is Vector / Folidrone hands down imo. You can only make that better by adding Top Muscle from evomuse. I think your doing it right by trying one at a time - good luck on your runs.
    Thatís awesome to hear. Iíll definitely add folidrone/vector to the list of supps to try. Thanks for your input!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2018 Any new innovative natty supps?
    By cgreid3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-10-2018, 08:48 AM
  2. Any new news on ph ban?
    By toastynoodles in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-12-2004, 04:30 PM
  3. any new info on chlosetrol and ph gains stopping?
    By flexster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 02:57 PM
  4. Any new thoughts on M-Dien?
    By propho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 02:49 PM
  5. Any new video game systems comin out anytime soon?
    By JBlaze in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 01:10 AM