Pre workout

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys!
Can you suggest me a high stim workout?
In my country most preworkuts only contain caffeine about 300mg/ serving and thats it, I typically use 1,5-2 servings. I got 3 sample sachets of bsn endorush used 2 of them one/workout. It was amazing. Possibly the yohimbine? So something like that.
Already ordered some more but it hasnt been been dispatched in a week.
Thanks!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I seen it sorry to double post, but there are many ingredients and products there. And the main thing that i only tried this one yet, and dont know the other ingredients in them.
That does not help us because we have no clue what is availabel in your country.
Those are the top choices off the forum. If your country has them try to order them. Many retailers will ship to your country, so find the best deal and go from there.
Don't single yourself to just one thing you have tried.

Endorush does not even have Yohimbine, so your first statement is a little bit of a stretch.

I got 3 sample sachets of bsn endorush used 2 of them one/workout. It was amazing. Possibly the yohimbine? So something like that.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
StimMax and Re1gn I like a lot. Mesomorph as well.

Logray

Awards
  • Established
That does not help us because we have no clue what is availabel in your country.
Those are the top choices off the forum. If your country has them try to order them. Many retailers will ship to your country, so find the best deal and go from there.
Don't single yourself to just one thing you have tried.

Endorush does not even have Yohimbine, so your first statement is a little bit of a stretch.
I tried this version, there are 2 versions. Will try other ones but the import tax iscpretty high :D ( +27% on the whole order including shipping + ~15usd constant fee)

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried this version, there are 2 versions. Will try other ones but the import tax iscpretty high :D ( +27% on the whole order including shipping + ~15usd constant fee)
just drink coffee or take a no-doze (the label is probably wrong on caffeine content per scoop). why is creatine and beta alanine in a pre-workout? no acute effect (tingles not count) just get bulk. cit-mal is cheap. "focus"? - huperzine-a is cheap (don't take it every day though - long half life). you're paying a ton of money for 300mg of caffeine that probably isn't even in there.

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
Hi guys!
Can you suggest me a high stim workout?
In my country most preworkuts only contain caffeine about 300mg/ serving and thats it, I typically use 1,5-2 servings. I got 3 sample sachets of bsn endorush used 2 of them one/workout. It was amazing. Possibly the yohimbine? So something like that.
Already ordered some more but it hasnt been been dispatched in a week.
Thanks!!!
...so you're taking 450-600mg of caffeine at once?

In the US many if not most pre workouts "only" contain 300mg of caffeine or less. That's a pretty popular amount actually. If you're taking 450-600mg at once it might be time to take a break and reset your tolerance a little.

Olympus labs Reign was mentioned above, if you can get that and use it once or twice a week in rotation, it definitely packs more of a wallop than just-caffeine and is fairly well rounded as well

Logray

Awards
  • Established
...so you're taking 450-600mg of caffeine at once?

In the US many if not most pre workouts "only" contain 300mg of caffeine or less. That's a pretty popular amount actually. If you're taking 450-600mg at once it might be time to take a break and reset your tolerance a little.

Olympus labs Reign was mentioned above, if you can get that and use it once or twice a week in rotation, it definitely packs more of a wallop than just-caffeine and is fairly well rounded as well
Yes. Thanks will look into this, Im searching for alternatives of caffein based preworkouts basically. Here the pwos contain caffeine 300/dose but nothing else so I double dose them. Re1gn looks good! Also wanna check StimMax out

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
Yes. Thanks will look into this, Im searching for alternatives of caffein based preworkouts basically. Here the pwos contain caffeine 300/dose but nothing else so I double dose them. Re1gn looks good! Also wanna check StimMax out
I would not recommend taking 600mg of caffeine at once. I'll bet the label of the pre you are referring to will agree.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd check out seismic surge by hard rock supplements. Definitely a good stim pre workout product on the market right now.