My personal holy grail!!(I think lol)

M

Marlee1119

Awards
Good morning everyone..so after alot of researching, reading and actually experimenting I do believe I have found what works best for me when it comes to sexual vitality..

quik background, I'm 37, 180#, 6', chef, pretty active outdoors..

Even tho I feel I've found what works for me, I'm looking for advice, thoughts and anything relevant to my regime, that someone more versed in or something I haven't even thought about mite want to mention..

So pls comment and suggest away..thanks in advance..

Here it is and I have a few thoughts on how to take this regime..in no order of preference..

HGW 50%icariin-350mg 2x daily(700)
Black maca-2250mg 2x daily(4500)
Tongkat Ali-1300mg 1x daily(1300)
Mondia Whitei-800mg 1x daily(800)
Butea Superba-500mg 2x daily(1000)

OR

HGW 50%icariin-700mg 1x daily(700)
Black maca-2250mg 2x daily(4500)
Tongkat Ali-650mg 2x daily(1300)
Mondia Whitei-400mg 2x daily(800)
Butea Superba-500mg 2x daily(1000)

This will b cycled as 5 on 2 off

Looking forward to some responses..peace

M

Marlee1119

Awards
I hope I put this in the right spot..sorry if I didn't

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why not just do all of them split into am and pm doses?

M

Marlee1119

Awards
That is a very good question and I'm sure I had some sort of weird reason for doing that bit can't come up w that answer now lol..I think I will do that, also I've decided I'm going to alternate the usage of the TA and Butea

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
experimenting now with raising estrogen by cutting anastrozole back by 250mcg. 500mcg x 2/week had me in low 30's. at 750mcg (250mcg x 3/week) has my libido even higher. no bloods for a bit yet, but probably in high 30s-low 40's = is really sweet spot for me. test is at 188mg (0.47ml x 2). fine tuning estrogen is key for male libido.

M

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
your stack looks solid and potent. in my experience 4500 mg of black maca by itself sends me to an uncontrollable libido.

M

Marlee1119

Awards
your stack looks solid and potent. in my experience 4500 mg of black maca by itself sends me to an uncontrollable libido.
This is the first time I've been able to put everything together at once and in rly looking forward to the combined effects..I also realized I had a partial bottle of zinc picolinate I'll finish off and c if it adds anything..wasn't rly sure the other times I've used it if it added anything..I also have sunflower lecithin I've taken sporadically..I just have a hard time choking that **** down in the morning w my coffee

M

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
zinc picolinate had very little effects for me in terms of libido but gave me nightmares every time I used it.. really vivid dreams that would wake me up with horror..lol. Try a good liquid extract of catuaba. it works via the dopaminergic pathway and quite potent for libido, productivity and erection strength.

M

Marlee1119

Awards
zinc picolinate had very little effects for me in terms of libido but gave me nightmares every time I used it.. really vivid dreams that would wake me up with horror..lol. Try a good liquid extract of catuaba. it works via the dopaminergic pathway and quite potent for libido, productivity and erection strength.
I've read that quite often regarding the zinc..I can't say I've ever experienced that, that I can remember anyways..I've read pretty decent things about catuaba but never tried..I've also considered damiana..do I have any experience w that? Also seems like it's pretty good for women as well

M

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
didnt notice much from damiana (tried the solaray brand), maybe a higher quality extract could work. Fadogia is another powerful herb for libido (stronger than Tongkat)