MassMax stack?

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey All,

Thinking about picking up MassMax as I’ve heard nothing but good things so far about it. I want to stack it possibly with another product and go on a bulk, just looking to pack on some size / strength. I’ve ran my share of PH/AAS in my day so fairly experienced.

Any recommendations on what I should stack it with for opimum gains? What would you recommend for cycle length, 4-6 weeks?

Thanks!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could just, like, run it on its own.

appollo86

appollo86

Awards
Try alphamax and slinmax, never tried, but heard good results from it on bulk

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Have not run massmax but it seems popular. Vector seems enhance everything i run it with. You may want to run a month of massmax solo so you can get a feel for it...and then start stacking. Have a good run whatever you decide!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running MassMax and AlphaMax right now. About 2 weeks in and loving in. I have not tried Vector yet, so I can't speak on it.

The DHAA and F95 in AlphaMax helps keep fat gain at minimum while running MassMax.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you've never ran MassMax solo, I would do so first. The results alone will be great, but more importantly, you want to see how the supplement effects you.

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you've never ran MassMax solo, I would do so first. The results alone will be great, but more importantly, you want to see how the supplement effects you.
Thanks brother. Have not run MassMax yet but just came off a Vector + Follidrone about 1.5 months ago. So itching to get back on something. With that being said, do you think running the MassMax solo will still yield results even though I just did a Vector + Follidrone?

Should I run MassMax solo for 4 weeks, then stack in Vector for 4 weeks, resulting in 8 week cycle bridged with 4 week vector? To be honest with yall, not sure how important "cycling' is now since everything is more on the natty side. I remember when this used to be more critical when running stuff like Supedrol, etc.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Thanks brother. Have not run MassMax yet but just came off a Vector + Follidrone about 1.5 months ago. So itching to get back on something. With that being said, do you think running the MassMax solo will still yield results even though I just did a Vector + Follidrone?

Should I run MassMax solo for 4 weeks, then stack in Vector for 4 weeks, resulting in 8 week cycle bridged with 4 week vector? To be honest with yall, not sure how important "cycling' is now since everything is more on the natty side. I remember when this used to be more critical when running stuff like Supedrol, etc.
Vector or Folidrone does not need to be cycled. They get better the longer you take then from my experience. Not sure about massmax though...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks brother. I ran a follidrone + vector not too long ago and saw great results. You think vector + MassMax = gainville?
...These natural anabolics are more like, ‘recompville’ ...They have their place if your lifting and eating is on point!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
...These natural anabolics are more like, ‘recompville’ ...They have their place if your lifting and eating is on point!
Well you can definitely bulk on Vector.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anybody selling two bottles of MassMax or know of where I can get them for a good deal? I know Strong has it for $40/bottle but am just curious...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody selling two bottles of MassMax or know of where I can get them for a good deal? I know Strong has it for $40/bottle but am just curious...
That's a really good price

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Going to run MassMax + Vector and see what happens. Thanks guys!

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bump up the protein and training volume a little and that combo will really shine!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For a natty anabolic, you can't beat SNS Xgels (ArA)... stacks with just about anything and is the only actually proven/studied mass added around

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bump up the protein and training volume a little and that combo will really shine!
Thanks brother, will do - should be great!

Reckon I should run this for 8 weeks and take a break? Someone mentioned you don't really need to cycle on and off Vector, not sure about MassMax though?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Going to run MassMax + Vector and see what happens. Thanks guys!
If you feed Vector lots of clean food and tons of water, you will get impressive and lean gains. Trust me on this. Let us know how it goes.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother, will do - should be great!

Reckon I should run this for 8 weeks and take a break? Someone mentioned you don't really need to cycle on and off Vector, not sure about MassMax though?
MassMax, (-)Epi, is really good for 121-16 weeks. It does get better over time as well. But I cannot suggest more than 8 weeks of continuous use.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So many different options for you here. I haven’t read any of the replies because I need to go to bed but I strongly suggest starting out with MassMax ran solo for 8 weeks. After that, take at least a 4-6 week break from natural anabolics. Use this time to get your diet and training in order in prep for a nice natural stack.

So many options to choose from. I would say my favorite is ArA + MassMax. I’ve ran alphamax + MassMax during my recomp and it was really good. I enjoyed it.

If you are strict on your diet and won’t give in to carb/sweet cravings, MassMax is actually really good on a cut believe it or not. It gives me the appetite to eat enough lean food to retain my mass while cutting. Add in alphamax (especially since it has forskolin) and it really sets you up nicely for a solid recomp or cut.

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the replies guys.. happy to be apart of the AM forums gettin hyuge for bulk season with yall.

I just got Vector + MassMax in... going to run it soon and will let yall know how it goes... based on everything I read I think I'm going to run both for 6 weeks and see how it goes...hoping this will be more of a bulk then anything else, going for size/strength right now.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say try follidrone 2.0 or vector a long side it. Both are great BLR products with a lot of reviews and logs to back them up.

appollo86

appollo86

Awards
Guy how would you dose massmax and slinmax stack on bulk? Can i take them together at the same time with my preworkout meal in the morning? Its high protein and carb meal

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guy how would you dose massmax and slinmax stack on bulk? Can i take them together at the same time with my preworkout meal in the morning? Its high protein and carb meal
This is a really good stack actually. Slinmax is one of my favorite products. I dose them before breakfast and before my pre workout meal. On non training days I dose pre breakfast and pre lunch or pre dinner. Whichever one has more carbs.

appollo86

appollo86

Awards
This is a really good stack actually. Slinmax is one of my favorite products. I dose them before breakfast and before my pre workout meal. On non training days I dose pre breakfast and pre lunch or pre dinner. Whichever one has more carbs.
Will do, thx

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
I wanna good stack for the winter looking to bulk until about march. What would be a good stack fd2+vector or mass max with something else?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanna good stack for the winter looking to bulk until about march. What would be a good stack fd2+vector or mass max with something else?
Have you ran any of them solo?

Stacking is fun, but it's hard to tell what's working for you. If you do have experience with them, then go for it. I personally like AlphaMax, MassMax, and Xgels.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All three products are really liked by many on this forum. Like cubsfan suggested, before stacking I would take them solo first. I haven’t tried vector yet but I have used FD2 and MassMax. I suggest trying MassMax followed by FD2. Both are great products. MassMax has shown, in many logs both sponsored and unsponsored, to simply move the scale.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
The only true bulker imo is Vector. I would use this first and foremost. If you want to add somthing - it would be fd2 imo. Whatever the case, the base would be Vector. I run Vector and FD2 year around and so do many other guys on this forum.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only true bulker imo is Vector. I would use this first and foremost. If you want to add somthing - it would be fd2 imo. Whatever the case, the base would be Vector. I run Vector and FD2 year around and so do many other guys on this forum.
Haven't tried Vector yet, however as we know many people on this forum run MassMax as well. Bulking is where MassMax really shines, although I'm using it in deficit and seeing gains.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Haven't tried Vector yet, however as we know many people on this forum run MassMax as well. Bulking is where MassMax really shines, although I'm using it in deficit and seeing gains.
Vector is nice. But yes, there are multiple other great bulking agents out there including MassMax, which I am about to run.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Vector is nice. But yes, there are multiple other great bulking agents out there including MassMax, which I am about to run.
Let us know how you think MassMax compares to Vector. I personally have not found anything that can touch Vector.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And MassMax isn’t a true bulking agent? Have you used it before for 8 weeks?

Brochacho

Awards
Amazon has it for $37 and it’s eligible for Prime

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amazon has it for $37 and it’s eligible for Prime
I emailed the massmax people and they said that amazon reseller is not an authorized massmax reseller, could be counterfeit at that price.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It could be a 3rd party that we don't distribute to. However, to be safe id urge you to use a board sponsored authorized Performax retailer.

Brochacho

Awards
It could be a 3rd party that we don't distribute to. However, to be safe id urge you to use a board sponsored authorized Performax retailer.
Good to know, thank you for the heads up. With regard to the Amazon re-seller I had already placed my order before posting my comment. Is there any means to prove what I receive isn’t counterfeit? Such as the serial number on the bottle or a batch number? Or should I just request a return/refund if they let me?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to know, thank you for the heads up. With regard to the Amazon re-seller I had already placed my order before posting my comment. Is there any means to prove what I receive isn’t counterfeit? Such as the serial number on the bottle or a batch number? Or should I just request a return/refund if they let me?
When you get it, PM me the info on bottle. Also make sure it has the Performax Labs branded outer seal. More than likely it's legit.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you get it, PM me the info on bottle. Also make sure it has the Performax Labs branded outer seal. More than likely it's legit.
Why is the price so much less than other places, if it is legit.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why is the price so much less than other places, if it is legit.
Some board sponsors have it for $39.99, which is not much more than $37 at Amazon. They also have it listed as MassMax XT. Same formula, old label.

It's possible a retailer closed out old labels, and the Amazon store bought it below MSRP.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some board sponsors have it for $39.99, which is not much more than $37 at Amazon. They also have it listed as MassMax XT. Same formula, old label.

It's possible a retailer closed out old labels, and the Amazon store bought it below MSRP.
The 37 is with free ship. I don't think board sponsors offer free ship for one bottle.And which is the better muscle builder, ARA or MassMax XT

Brochacho

Awards
Thank you so much. I think it speaks highly to the quality of a company that you would do that for someone. I’m hoping for good things as I run MassMax for the first time!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA is really solid but it’s different. Many people like to stack ArA with MassMax. Just separate your dosages as much as you can. If you haven’t taken either before then I suggest taking one first followed by the next. Then in the future you can stack them.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How would you dose MassMax with a GDA during a bulk? I eat 3 meals per day and each meal varies in carbs from 40-100+

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
SlinMax 20 minutes before the meal and MassMax with the meal!
Are there any issues with dosing both of them closely? I have C&P Predator that I will be stacking with MassMax and possibly some laxogenin.

I was thinking....

Pre breakfast: MassMax
Pre lunch: Predator (Lunch is usually my highest carb meal)
Pre workout: Laxogenin
Pre dinner: MassMax