Stacking ep1louge and massacr3. Should I use the TD version for full doses?

snrub

Awards
Ok so I ran 1 bottle of ep1louge and decided to throw in massacr3 stacked with ep1louge for the last 8 weeks. How ever I didn't think about how much uro B I would be taking in. I took full doses of each and began to feel very "bleh" and I'm not gonna lie had some trouble getting it up. Took 5 days off and got me some trib and maca....took care of that problem.

Now what I'm asking is in order to get my full doses of laxo and epic, I'm thinking about getting, two Trans dermal versions of Dermastrength to stack with ep1louge for the remainder of the 8 weeks.The transdermal versions I liked. Anyone see anything wrong with this. IMO sounds like the best way to stack the two. I would use follow one but I didn't seem to get much.

snrub

Awards
Stacking them 1 dose each yields only half the epi and laxo. So using the Transdermal of one or the other would be best right?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some people think transdermal laxogenin is better anyway, so it’s definitely not a bad idea.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
TD Laxo is much better than Oral imo and Iconogenin is better than Dermastrenth imo.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@OP I've been doing that for a while now and I feel pretty good and haven't noticed anything bad