My Shred Stack...Performax and OL. Thoughts?

247fitlife

Awards
Hi everyone,
Long time lurker and created an account. First off thanks to all who provide knowledgeable and honest feedback to help everyone out. Such a great forum to get advice on.

I’ve been cutting now for 5 months and looking into a new stack to help me get to the finish line. My diet and workout are on point and now need to get that last bit of fat off (proving to be a PITA lol). Anyhow, does anyone see anything wrong with this stack? Ideally I’d like to maximize fat burning while keeping test up and mood enhancement up.

- KingsBlood
- Assassinate
- Fitmax
- Vasomax (for pre-workout)
- Hypermax (for pre; take same time as vasomax)
- Anything else that can help with cortisol blocking/stress reducer?? Or can Kingsblood cover that?

I’m hoping everything here plays nice with each other. However would love opinions/concerns from everyone willing to help.

Thanks!

247fitlife

Awards
I may switch out fitmax for Bloodshred Raw...thoughts?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FitMax gets great reviews, I would keep in that. Using FitMax in addition to assassinate should yield great results. Kingsblood should be enough to control cortisol, especially as you begin your cut. As you get deeper into the cut, I think adding Reduce XT would be a solid option. I would wait a little deeper into the cut, maybe after the fourth week.

How long do you plan on cutting?

247fitlife

Awards
Hi there,
Thanks for the reply. Plan on cutting for another 8 weeks. That would finish off a great 8 month run where by that time I will have dropped close to or about 40 pounds and hit around 9% BF. So you think I should add Reduce after the 4th week? Thanks again

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd second sticking with FitMax. In addition to the more obvious benefits like increased energy and helping control appetite, it also have some nootropics to improve energy, as well as ingredients to improve endurance, performance, and recovery, which can be useful at any time, but especially during a cut when you may normally notice decreases in performance, and want every edge you can get.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your progress so far. Sounds like you've been putting in the work and also reading up and doing your homework. Respect!

Definitely a solid stack outlined. I would also suggest sticking with FitMax, or at least trying it out to compare and see which you prefer. Both are solid options, but I think you'll be pleased with FitMax.

Adding in Reduce XT would be a good move half way through too. You could also consider running Kingsblood for 4 weeks, and follow it with Alphamax. I have found Alphamax to be a great way to end a cut strong. It always helps me feel leaner and more vascular, and it contains Ashwagandha which can help with cortisol/stress as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. FitMax would get you the results you are looking for. Definitely a quality supp that works.