My final cut phase...looking at True Shred and OL products

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Hey all
I'm about to embark on my final 8 weeks of cutting. Thanks to those that gave inputs on my other threads. I think I've narrowed down a stack and was curious if anyone sees anything wrong with it.

I just finshed a bottle of Kingsblood, Assassinate and Bloodshred WAR

I'm thinking of doing this now...

- OL Kingsblood
- OL Assassinate
- HRS True Shred (would just like to try it in place of WAR)
- OL Eliminate or Reduce XT (I was given a bottle of each so not sure which one to use).

In researching around True Shred looks to be a hybrid however leaning more towards being a fat burner. With that I was thinking of keeping Kingsblood in the stack for the natty test boost. I liked Assassinate when I used it. This stack I'm thinking of adding a cortisol blocker as well.

Good or overkill?

Thanks!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
True shred is a cortisol control supp. I don’t think you need another cortisol control agent on top of it.

zincalloy

zincalloy

Awards
I took Muscle Sculptor stacked with True Shred. Personally the True Shred didn't do anything for me. Muscle Sculptor was a great fat burner though.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Assass1nate is pretty legit. I've definitely felt like I leaned out a lot so far on it. Also, I'm finding that I have more energy throughout the day (I guess due to taking it before having carbs).