Pre Workout without Yohimbe or Synephrine

Tboy47

Awards
Hi guys any suggestions on a pre-workout that does not contain the two ingredients in the title I took both of those ingredients for six months straight and I’m trying to not take them every sample of stuff I try locally at stores etc. all has it in it, I used to take b nox and Max out but was looking for some new suggestions

It would really help if I could buy a sample pack or get sample sent to me before I buy a full pre-work out just like Max out has a 10 serving option to buy

Tboy47

Awards
I feel so good not taking yohimbe and synephrine since I took for so long that now when I take a pre workout with it in it, it ends up really fogging my day up like super fake energy like I’m high

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alpha Lion Superhuman. Available in 7 serving tubs.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OL Conquer Unleased or Scivation Quake 10.0 would be a good way to go. They are great mixed 1/2 and 1/2 too!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OL Conquer Unleased or Scivation Quake 10.0 would be a good way to go. They are great mixed 1/2 and 1/2 too!
I picked up some Quake dirt cheap so when I crack my container I plan on mixing at 1 scoop with
other higher more exotic stimulant based pre's cause 2 scoops on it's own for me the energy gets
drowned away by the 200mg of L-Theanine.