Olympus Mass GH - beginner

Zerotohero

Awards
Hi guys, i am starting out for the first time using strong supplements, I do not know how long cycles should be and how long post cycles should be, if anyone can tell me what i should run along side a half dosage ( 1 tab per day ) of mass GH and anything i should take as a pct i would appreciate it.

Thanks guys - James

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Tons of posts, logs, information on the subject of these ingredients. Research away.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you should leave this compound alone. Especially what’s the point of taking half the serving size? That be a waste and you’re still messing up your hormones.

Use the search feature and read some other logs. Then come back and let us know what goes your actually after. People then can help you.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with TheMovement on this one. Stay away from supplements like that. Instead, focus on diet and training. I know you don’t want to hear this but it’s the truth. If you nail diet and training, gains will come. There are TONS of threads on these topics.

As far as supplements go, you are able to use the staple supplements. These include protein, pre workout, creatine, aminos, fish oil, multi vitamin...etc. Protein and creatine would be my top 2 choices if you only had to pick two.

If you need advice or new ideas on diet and training, post a new thread in the appropriate section on this forum and we, including myself, would be happy to help.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would agree with the above as well. Get your training and diet in check for now and do some research and see if you want to take a compound like that and search in the supplement logs section to see how people have ran logs with similar set ups.