Final 8 weeks of cut about to start...looking for some advice

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Hey all
I just finished (4) weeks of Bloodshred WAR, Assassinate and Kings Blood and need to purchase a new stack. This was after taking about (4) weeks off of those supplements as recommended.

I've already dropped 32 pounds and looking to hit my final 8 week stretch. I need to drop about 5-6 pounds to enter the single digit zone (so excited). My overall plan is to drop between 8-10 more pounds.

So with this final 8 week stretch of cutting, I'd like opinions on a new/revised cutting stack. I haven't checked the forums in a while and noticed that Bloodshred is no longer in the lineup on OL site.

With that said...any recommendations on a new stack to check out? Yohimbine affects me like it does others and is the reason I moved to WAR.

Can this be a stack?
- Assassinate
- Kings Blood
- True Shred
- WAR

I hear True Shred being recommended quite often, but honestly don't know much about it yet. It seems to overlap with Assassinate and Kings Blood...so not sure if all can be taken together.

Thanks!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
First off, congrats on your progress so far. 32 pounds is phenomenal progress. I would first make sure you're being realistic with your fat loss progress - dropping into single digit body fat is the hardest phase of cutting, and your body will fight you every step of the way. Losing 8-10 more pounds in 8 weeks is a bit unrealistic IMO. The last 5-8 pounds are always the most challenging and take a bit more time.

Stacking all 4 would be overkill - more is not always better. If you like Assassinate and K1ngs Blood, my suggestion would be to replace K1ngs Blood with True Shred if you wanted to try something new. There is a bit of overlap if you plan to stack all 4, and more is not always better.

You mentioned that you don't handle yohimbine well, but have you tried alpha-yohimbine at all? I would check out FitMax if you can tolerate alpha-y. FitMax is a solid thermogenic product that helps tremendously with appetite suppression and mood/focus

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
INVICTUS...great add on to any stack!!!

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
First off, congrats on your progress so far. 32 pounds is phenomenal progress. I would first make sure you're being realistic with your fat loss progress - dropping into single digit body fat is the hardest phase of cutting, and your body will fight you every step of the way. Losing 8-10 more pounds in 8 weeks is a bit unrealistic IMO. The last 5-8 pounds are always the most challenging and take a bit more time.

Stacking all 4 would be overkill - more is not always better. If you like Assassinate and K1ngs Blood, my suggestion would be to replace K1ngs Blood with True Shred if you wanted to try something new. There is a bit of overlap if you plan to stack all 4, and more is not always better.

You mentioned that you don't handle yohimbine well, but have you tried alpha-yohimbine at all? I would check out FitMax if you can tolerate alpha-y. FitMax is a solid thermogenic product that helps tremendously with appetite suppression and mood/focus
Big thanks! Yes agreed very hard with the last few..and my goals are probably unrealistic with timeframe. Dropping 6 pounds puts me at the weight I was able to get too 2 years ago. I broke 9.5% at that point. I’ve used the same eating and workout regiment this time around again. This time I’m motivated to stay in great shape (most likely not sustaining single % bf). But I just want to hit a PR this time and go from there.

Actually it’s AY that I reacted too. I used Bloodshred Raw before and it was awesome. But I could not shake that nervous/anxious feeling.

Thank you for the suggestions. I think I’d like to try True Shred.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Big thanks! Yes agreed very hard with the last few..and my goals are probably unrealistic with timeframe. Dropping 6 pounds puts me at the weight I was able to get too 2 years ago. I broke 9.5% at that point. I’ve used the same eating and workout regiment this time around again. This time I’m motivated to stay in great shape (most likely not sustaining single % bf). But I just want to hit a PR this time and go from there.

Actually it’s AY that I reacted too. I used Bloodshred Raw before and it was awesome. But I could not shake that nervous/anxious feeling.

You got it man! If AY was causing problems then I would avoid FitMax as well. Better safe than sorry.

Let us know how True Shred treats you. I've heard a lot of great feedback on it so I'm interested in seeing how it helps you with the end of your cut. Best of luck!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

True Shred is definitely an awesome product. There are a few logs in the supplement logs section. Everyone seemed to lose weight around mid section and muscles felt harder/leaner.