Pregnenolone & DHEA, The trans-dermal solution from "Iconic Formulations"

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Pregnenolone & DHEA, The trans-dermal solution from "Iconic Formulations"

Name:  dhea.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  301.8 KB

Anabolic steroids and TRT apparently decreases SHBG, DHEA, pregnenolone and progesterone in men.
    Therefore it makes perfect sense to supplement with the precursor hormones DHEA and Pregnenolone.

"Iconic Formulations" has us TRT (cruise and blast) guys covered!

I'm 50 yo, on TRT for about 1.5 years (cruise/blast), lets see what difference supplementing with "Neuro P5" (pregnenolone) and "Neuro DHEA" (DHEA) does.

Stay tuned.

@rtmilburn @alphagainz @SFreed @CJNator @HIT4ME @wesb2387 @Tank999 @DennisTheDane @Juicedeez utz @BEAST73 @Alpha1agreda @LeanEngineer @coltonwalker @Brandinooooo @Sparkss @Studhorse @blueline438 @lifted67 @smith_69 @rtmilburn @FireTitan @ChocolateClen @justhere4comm @matt8483 @ryane87 @nostrum420 @mmorso @thebigt @Dirty Dan @Bmac63095 @TNlifting @BEAST73 @Tank999 @BloodManor @angcd3 @habajaba @mmorso @cwages @TheMyth @DemntedCowboy @lukehayd @Rocket3015 @Oconns28 @jalfrey @bloodnthunder @jtmass @Martyfnemec @Studhorse @MrKleen73 @Newth @Humble
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

2. I'm In. Ran the P5 in beta. Made my mood top notch!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

3. Day 1:

Applied 0.5ml "Neuro P5" to my traps -and 0.5ml "Neuro DHEA" to the inside of my (huge ) biceps after the morning shower.
    Smell reminds me of "salvo", a carrier for trans dermal solutions, I remember the smell from a PH I ran in the past. Not a perfume -but doesn't stink either, its like a woody scent.

4. Subbed.

5. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Day 1:

Applied 0.5ml "Neuro P5" to my traps -and 0.5ml "Neuro DHEA" to the inside of my (huge ) biceps after the morning shower.
    Smell reminds me of "salvo", a carrier for trans dermal solutions, I remember the smell from a PH I ran in the past. Not a perfume -but doesn't stink either, its like a woody scent.
    The carrier is salvo. one of the best on the market!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

6. I heard Pregnenolone helps with (so called) adrenal fatigue too. I'm interested what it does to my ever changing mood. Hopefully it makes me as happy as @Studhorse !

7. I'm in
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

8. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Day 1:

iconic formulations and iron legion both use 'salvo' carriers, although delsorob said some tweaking was done on the preg-apparently it's a difficult ingredient...you going to go twice a day or just stick with .5 daily?

btw-nice format, thank you for logging this!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

9. Awesome, glad to see this! Thanks bud!
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    iconic formulations and iron legion both use 'salvo' carriers, although delsorob said some tweaking was done on the preg-apparently it's a difficult ingredient...you going to go twice a day or just stick with .5 daily?

btw-nice format, thank you for logging this!!!
    Once a day 0.5ml of each. Read beforehand about men supplementing DHEA and Pregnenolone, apparently going with conservative dosages is advised.

11. Nice work, this will be cool to see.
    Walking the long road.

12. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Once a day 0.5ml of each. Read beforehand about men supplementing DHEA and Pregnenolone, apparently going with conservative dosages is advised.
    good to go!!!

was that men on trt or men in general?

13. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I heard Pregnenolone helps with (so called) adrenal fatigue too. I'm interested what it does to my ever changing mood. Hopefully it makes me as happy as @Studhorse !
    never happen...no supp will ever make either of us as happy as studhorse, lol!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    good to go!!!

was that men on trt or men in general?
    Men and woman on TRT/HRT. I'm, still reading on it. There are also some sites mentioning HCG in combination with DHEA/Preg supplementation -or as standalone -and the benefits. But apparently not many relevant studies to the subject (declining levels in TRT of precursor hormones) .

15. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Men and woman on TRT/HRT. I'm, still reading on it. There are also some sites mentioning HCG in combination with DHEA/Preg supplementation -or as standalone -and the benefits. But apparently not many relevant studies to the subject (declining levels in TRT of precursor hormones) .
    I spent some time the other day taking a quick look into this type thing. I agree there will be a lot of digging to work this out.
    Walking the long road.

16. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    post up any good info you find!!

17. Subbed
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

18. I wasnt invited but I let myself in...

Ive been running this for a couple months now. Well I stopped the dhea after some time bc of estro problems but am still using the preg at .25- .33ml per day. You're right HGP to start conservative. The idea being just supplementing whats missing. Estro sides can def get you w high doses.

I'm one of the lucky ones who the preg works wonders for. With the exception of test (trt) and since then this (pregnenolone) has been the single best thing ive added to my trt hands down.
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

19. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    I wasnt invited but I let myself in...

Ive been running this for a couple months now. Well I stopped the dhea after some time bc of estro problems but am still using the preg at .25- .33ml per day. You're right HGP to start conservative. The idea being just supplementing whats missing. Sides can def get you w high doses.

I'm one of the lucky ones who the preg works wonders for. With the exception of test (trt) and since then this (pregnenolone) has been the single best thing ive added to my trt hands down.
    thanks for sharing this...

20. SUB!

21. Subbed

22. In, looks interesting

23. Doesn't Dermacrine already contain both of these ingredients DHEA & Pregnenolone? This was just from a simple Google search because I'm not familiar with these products so I'm just curious and asking.
    22+ years Ketogenic Fasting apostle :)

24. Quote Originally Posted by DieselNY View Post
    Doesn't Dermacrine already contain both of these ingredients DHEA & Pregnenolone? This was just from a simple Google search because I'm not familiar with these products so I'm just curious and asking.
    From memory yeah, but HG will make this way more educational than just buying Dermacrine.
    Walking the long road.

25. Quote Originally Posted by DieselNY View Post
    Doesn't Dermacrine already contain both of these ingredients DHEA & Pregnenolone? This was just from a simple Google search because I'm not familiar with these products so I'm just curious and asking.
    dermacrine is our premium dhea/preg product that also contains a AI...been around for a long time-tried and true!!!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trans dermal 1-DHEA w/ DMSO carrier?
    By drewdunkin199 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2016, 03:16 PM
  2. What gave you the most PURE hypertrophy from experience?
    By pjorstad in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 10:22 PM
  3. whats the difference between Pregnenolone and DHEA?
    By weakestlink in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 08:44 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2005, 11:26 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 02:37 PM