Pregnenolone & DHEA, The trans-dermal solution from "Iconic Formulations"

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

1. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    100% agree, i think people like us have to do anything we do to it’s max - when I was drinking I was the best alcoholic I could be - now I’m into my health and fitness I’ll be the best I can be in that regard......
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    100% agree, i think people like us have to do anything we do to it’s max - when I was drinking I was the best alcoholic I could be - now I’m into my health and fitness I’ll be the best I can be in that regard......
    I can see how dedicated you are, even posting on AM -you do it twice!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

2. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I can see how dedicated you are, even posting on AM -you do it twice!
    Haha, Iím double posting all over the place tonight - have tried to remove a few but the site not having it
    •   

3. Any sign of boobs?

4. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Any sign of boobs?
    What boobs? Me? Nah. I wouldn't notice as I'm using adex on my mini-blast.
    But.... holding a bit of water, could be the trestolone though.

5. Short update:

Still using both products. Sleep and mood are improved. Since I'm 18 yo, I have seborrheic dermatitis. Noted outbreaks due to upped sebum production. Facial skin is more oily. Could be related to DHEA/Pregnenolone -but is something others may not have to worry about.Using my home remedies for my condition, all under control.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Short update:

Still using both products. Sleep and mood are improved. Since I'm 18 yo, I have seborrheic dermatitis. Noted outbreaks due to upped sebum production. Facial skin is more oily. Could be related to DHEA/Pregnenolone -but is something others may not have to worry about.Using my home remedies for my condition, all under control.
    I think you have a remedy for everything !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I think you have a remedy for everything !!
    I really do have a remedy for almost everything. Here in bananaland most people die in hospitals. If you want to survive, you better know how to cure yourself.

8. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I really do have a remedy for almost everything. Here in bananaland most people die in hospitals. If you want to survive, you better know how to cure yourself.
    That's true in any country actually, because it's were the most sick people go. So they die there as they are already on there death bed. I'm sure Paraguay has some good doctors, who went to the USA for med school and everything, but I'm sure it only a few and the rest probably do suck dick.

9. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    That's true in any country actually, because it's were the most sick people go. So they die there as they are already on there death bed. I'm sure Paraguay has some good doctors, who went to the USA for med school and everything, but I'm sure it only a few and the rest probably do suck dick.
    All suck d1ck. Prescribing you antibiotics for the common cold (a school kid knows that antibiotics aren't working for virus infections) and quickly decide to cut you open for profit. All are either idiots -or puppets of big pharma. Nothing left of the ethical doctor, who chose his profession for noble reasons and out of curiosity.

10. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    All suck d1ck. Prescribing you antibiotics for the common cold (a school kid knows that antibiotics aren't working for virus infections) and quickly decide to cut you open for profit. All are either idiots -or puppets of big pharma. Nothing left of the ethical doctor, who chose his profession for noble reasons and out of curiosity.
    Yup. It definately sounds like the doctors there all went to med school in the US.
    "I've never seen anyone change his mind because of the power of a superior argument or the acquisition of new facts. But I've seen plenty of people change behavior to avoid being mocked." -Scott Adams

11. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Go with the herbals for better health .
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

12. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Go with the herbals for better health .
    I go with everything that has a scientific study to back it up. Holistic is the right word, I think.

Example antiviral remedies:

Like:
    Ban-Lan-Gen as an antiviral for influenza. I used it also against Dengue fever with great success.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4383212/

Also, look up : Sambucus Nigra

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3899428/

I cure all family illnesses for over 20 years, using doctors only to confirm a diagnosis and for lab-tests.

13. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I go with everything that has a scientific study to back it up. Holistic is the right word, I think.

Like:
    Ban-Lan-Gen as an antiviral for influenza. I used it also against Dengue fever with great success.

I cure all family illnesses for over 20 years, using doctors only to confirm a diagnosis and for lab-tests.
    Very interesting !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

14. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post

Like:

I am a firm believer in using herbals and holistic instead of medication when I can. I use CBD for many things daily.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

15. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    I am a firm believer in using herbals and holistic instead of medication when I can. I use CBD for many things daily.
    CBD oil does not seam to have any effect on me, but my daughter who has MS swears by it.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    CBD oil does not seam to have any effect on me, but my daughter who has MS swears by it.
    Cbd effects are so minor chances are you won't notice them.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trans dermal 1-DHEA w/ DMSO carrier?
    By drewdunkin199 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2016, 03:16 PM
  2. What gave you the most PURE hypertrophy from experience?
    By pjorstad in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 10:22 PM
  3. whats the difference between Pregnenolone and DHEA?
    By weakestlink in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 08:44 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2005, 11:26 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 02:37 PM