Pregnenolone & DHEA, The trans-dermal solution from "Iconic Formulations"

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Apparently age has to be considered too. For older natties, it could be beneficial, as DHEA declines with age. If you also supplement Resveratrol, go for Dermacrine, it supposedly has all 3 ingredients. When Dermacrine still was a product of BP, I liked it a lot as a "test base". Good to see its production continued by "Iconic Formulations", it was the former flagship of BP.
    Cheers mate.
    At 43 I figured this was worth a try before I try a self trt.
    Walking the long road.

2. Yesterday was back day, didn't felt as motivated -BUT:

I was doing weighted pull ups, shooting for singles with max weight.
    BW 210lbs
    +90lbs x3/3 drop +45lbs x7 drop BW x7

That was unexpected. Triples instead of singles. If that was due to the Pregnenolone/DHEA combo , I might buy a gallon of each.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

3. Anything to note with libido? I started the combo about 3 weeks ago at 0.5mL of each per day. I'm 35 and have been on TRT for about 6 years with a urologist. Started on clomid to maintain fertility but switched to Testopel about two years ago when my wife and I were done having kids. He's not a fan of injections. I mainly started the P5/DHEA combo to help with adrenal fatigue. It gave me a nice kick but after 2 weeks I started getting bloated. I do have aromisin on hand but didn't want to start taking any without blood work. I cut back on the DHEA which seemed to help but kept the preg at 0.5mL/day. A few days ago my libido just tanked and hasn't recovered.

I'll stress that I have not gotten any blood work done right before or since starting, so I am only speculating as to what may be causing it. I'm in no way blaming to P5 and/or DHEA. Just curious as to your experience thus far?

4. Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    Anything to note with libido? I started the combo about 3 weeks ago at 0.5mL of each per day. I'm 35 and have been on TRT for about 6 years with a urologist. Started on clomid to maintain fertility but switched to Testopel about two years ago when my wife and I were done having kids. He's not a fan of injections. I mainly started the P5/DHEA combo to help with adrenal fatigue. It gave me a nice kick but after 2 weeks I started getting bloated. I do have aromisin on hand but didn't want to start taking any without blood work. I cut back on the DHEA which seemed to help but kept the preg at 0.5mL/day. A few days ago my libido just tanked and hasn't recovered.

I'll stress that I have not gotten any blood work done right before or since starting, so I am only speculating as to what may be causing it. I'm in no way blaming to P5 and/or DHEA. Just curious as to your experience thus far?
    The same thing happened to me I had to drop the dhea bc of estro problems. Using the P5 at .25 to .3 ml every day is my sweet spot and seems to have done the trick along with a little AI. We are all different but this was my experience with the DHEA initially giving a nice kick but then giving me more sides than anything else. I believe the pregnenolone is something that needs to be supplemented regularly. I think your estro is prob a little high id hit the ai and see how you feel.

Hope this helps at least this is my experience
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

5. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    The same thing happened to me I had to drop the dhea bc of estro problems. Using the P5 at .25 to .3 ml every day is my sweet spot and seems to have done the trick along with a little AI. We are all different but this was my experience with the DHEA initially giving a nice kick but then giving me more sides than anything else. I believe the pregnenolone is something that needs to be supplemented regularly. I think your estro is prob a little high id hit the ai and see how you feel.

have you tried dermacrine?
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    have you tried dermacrine?
    Yeah I have some of that also... Thats what I was using at first w the p5. The ai in that isnt strong enough. I dropped the dermacrine and continued the p5 and had to use a pharma ai to get my estro down.
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

7. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Yeah I have some of that also... Thats what I was using at first w the p5. The ai in that isnt strong enough. I dropped the dermacrine and continued the p5 and had to use a pharma ai to get my estro down.

not going to question that....your reaction is your own and everyone reacts differently...glad you got it figured out..

btw-didn't I pick you for a log of virtus?

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    not going to question that....your reaction is your own and everyone reacts differently...glad you got it figured out..

btw-didn't I pick you for a log of virtus?
    Yes sir you did... And though it was delayed it did land today so I'm looking forward to getting that log up and using it in place of pharma Ai and see how well it works

It's worth noting I'm also on self-administered trt
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

9. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Yes sir you did... And though it was delayed it did land today so I'm looking forward to getting that log up and using it in place of pharma Ai and see how well it works

It's worth noting I'm also on self-administered trt
    glad I picked you, it will be an honest review of virtus-exactly what I was looking for!!!

yes, being on trt is worth noting...I am not on prescribed AI but I do like to run one every other month just to keep estrogen from trt in check...since the return of virtus it is my go-to.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Newth View Post
    I had a very quick look at preg and dhea the other day but couldn't find a definitive answer.

Do either suppress anything or not in someone natural?
    I got three lots of bloods done before neuro stack, 2 months in at 1 serve per day, then again after a month at 0.5 serve per day. It did not have any significant effect on my test.

11. back when they had the deal going on i ran a bottle of each. one dose each morning of .5 mil. Maybe its just me but didnt feel or notice anything good or bad from it. i wasnt on anything else at the time other than a pre work out and protien. I'm also older at 51.

12. The number 1 effect I get from dhea is a massive reduction of chronic inflammation in my knees, hands and lower bsck.

13. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    The number 1 effect I get from dhea is a massive reduction of chronic inflammation in my knees, hands and lower bsck.
    That sounds like a good thing!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

14. Damn i hate only getting so little time to search thing's here.. @hairygrandpa ... I got a bunch of sh!t going on...I'm, interested in any help....old age is creeping up in more way's than one.
    Walking the long road.

15. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    The number 1 effect I get from dhea is a massive reduction of chronic inflammation in my knees, hands and lower bsck.
    if I were you I would stock up!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    Anything to note with libido? I started the combo about 3 weeks ago at 0.5mL of each per day. I'm 35 and have been on TRT for about 6 years with a urologist. Started on clomid to maintain fertility but switched to Testopel about two years ago when my wife and I were done having kids. He's not a fan of injections. I mainly started the P5/DHEA combo to help with adrenal fatigue. It gave me a nice kick but after 2 weeks I started getting bloated. I do have aromisin on hand but didn't want to start taking any without blood work. I cut back on the DHEA which seemed to help but kept the preg at 0.5mL/day. A few days ago my libido just tanked and hasn't recovered.

Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post

No signs of libido improvement yet -but I'm also on a mini-blast (test/trest/epistane) , if libido is affected, its probably because of trest.
    No idea how it affects my estrogen either, as I'm on 0.5mg adex eod anyway.

17. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    My knees are better -but I thought the switch from squats to hack squats did the trick. Interesting!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Newth View Post
    Damn i hate only getting so little time to search thing's here.. @hairygrandpa ... I got a bunch of sh!t going on...I'm, interested in any help....old age is creeping up in more way's than one.
    My tips to get young again:
    -First: drop the crystal meth
    -Second: grow a beard to disguise double chin

19. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    My tips to get young again:
    -First: drop the crystal meth
    -Second: grow a beard to disguise double chin
    Why drop the meth? Doesn't that have youth holding properties?
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

20. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Why drop the meth? Doesn't that have youth holding properties?
    A lot of people **** on meth. However, real(pharmaceutical) meth at medical doses is an amazing drug. Virtual zero side effects. Hell it even has neuroprotective properties (at low doses).

21. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    A lot of people **** on meth. However, real(pharmaceutical) meth at medical doses is an amazing drug. Virtual zero side effects. Hell it even has neuroprotective properties (at low doses).
    Listen to the old stories from our Grandparents.
    Young people have no drive these days...we just used to pop pep pills and go all day long lol.
    Walking the long road.

22. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Listen to the old stories from our Grandparents.

They would say young people have no drive these days...we just used to pop pep pills and go all day long lol.
    Walking the long road.

23. Taking off until Tuesday (last gym was Friday). Some doms in arms and chest, waiting until properly rested.
    I figured I need at least 72 hours rest for a muscle group, with -or without roids. Old man is no racing car.

24. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Taking off until Tuesday (last gym was Friday). Some doms in arms and chest, waiting until properly rested.
    I figured I need at least 72 hours rest for a muscle group, with -or without roids. Old man is no racing car.
    Come on HGP your a Dacia with a BMW engine. What are you talking about
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

25. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Come on HGP your a Dacia with a BMW engine. What are you talking about
    Took me at least 8 month to figure it out. I have my best progress when going LESS frequent to the gym. Three days a week + 1 day for rehab workouts gives me the best results. Each workout day is one hour. I was doing full body 5 times a week and all progress stalled -or even lost strength on it.
    Rest does the magic here, I'm 100% sure (assuming that your workout is truly full power max effort).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trans dermal 1-DHEA w/ DMSO carrier?
    By drewdunkin199 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2016, 03:16 PM
  2. What gave you the most PURE hypertrophy from experience?
    By pjorstad in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 10:22 PM
  3. whats the difference between Pregnenolone and DHEA?
    By weakestlink in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 08:44 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2005, 11:26 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 02:37 PM