Pregnenolone & DHEA, The trans-dermal solution from "Iconic Formulations"

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    dermacrine is our premium dhea/preg product that also contains a AI...been around for a long time-tried and true!!!
    Is the AI Resveratrol?
    Walking the long road.

2. In for sure!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Newth View Post
    Is the AI Resveratrol?
    resveratrol and 7,8 benzoflavone. 7,8 benzoflavone can be pretty potent
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

4. Really good stuff here. Used the beta.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

5. Today I felt unusually energized in the gym. I don't take stims (got somehow sensitive to stims and avoid them).
    Now wondering if it was the pregnenolone. Hammered out 50+ sets in one hour. I used to have those crazy workouts in the past -but is it a coincidence?
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Today I felt unusually energized in the gym. I don't take stims (got somehow sensitive to stims and avoid them).
    Now wondering if it was the pregnenolone. Hammered out 50+ sets in one hour. I used to have those crazy workouts in the past -but is it a coincidence?
    That's what it feels like to me... It's like a natural energy almost like a buzzing feeling.
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

7. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Today I felt unusually energized in the gym. I don't take stims (got somehow sensitive to stims and avoid them).
    Add affects on beta cells to your searching....there is something going on between a lot of factors here.
    Walking the long road.

8. Are you running this with trest?

9. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Are you running this with trest?
    350mg test/w + 20mg/d epistane + 20mg/d trest-ace.

10. In for the gainz in mood and energy!

11. Sweet. In on this for sure!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

12. Definitely . watching this
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

13. Subbed!

14. Day 2

I'm writing about any change noted, positive -or negative. Keep in mind it may not be related to the use of the trans-dermals.
    Slept a bit better. Before, the trest -and/or epistane gave me interrupted sleep pattern. Last night I slept like a cave bear.
    Slight doms in my shoulders from yesterdays lunatic workout.
    Today will be chest and auxiliary rotator cuff strengthening exercises. Since my supraspinatus tear, those exercises led to a 100% recovery in about a year time, doing them once a week. For anyone with shoulder problems, do it. Its time consuming but worth it!

I do them with cables, hate rubber bands, almost lost an eye once.

15. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Day 2

I'm writing about any change noted, positive -or negative. Keep in mind it may not be related to the use of the trans-dermals.
    Slept a bit better. Before, the trest -and/or epistane gave me interrupted sleep pattern. Last night I slept like a cave bear.
    Slight doms in my shoulders from yesterdays lunatic workout.
    Today will be chest and auxiliary rotator cuff strengthening exercises. Since my supraspinatus tear, those exercises led to a 100% recovery in about a year time, doing them once a week. For anyone with shoulder problems, do it. Its time consuming but worth it!

I do them with cables, hate rubber bands, almost lost an eye once.
    damn...preg and dhea is good stuff...you look 20 years younger...
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

16. Yesterday gym was canceled. It rained. Here where I live, rain means "total mayhem".

Name:  rain.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  37.1 KB

Sleep was awesome like the night before, now thinking that it might have to do with either DHEA or Pregnenolone.

17. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Yesterday gym was canceled. It rained. Here where I live, rain means "total mayhem".

Sleep was awesome like the night before, now thinking that it might have to do with either DHEA or Pregnenolone.
    or a combination of both?

either way, sleep is a good thing, right?
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

18. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Yesterday gym was canceled. It rained. Here where I live, rain means "total mayhem".

I've used these at night and did notice better sleep patterns.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

19. Day 3

Good chest workout, felt somewhat stimulated. Nothing else to report. Salvo scent is long lasting, can still smell it after 8 hours.

20. Late but I am in.

Have you looked into the effects of vitamin D and pregnenolone? Interesting feedback between the two.
    "I've never seen anyone change his mind because of the power of a superior argument or the acquisition of new facts. But I've seen plenty of people change behavior to avoid being mocked." -Scott Adams

21. I had a very quick look at preg and dhea the other day but couldn't find a definitive answer.

Do either suppress anything or not in someone natural?
    Walking the long road.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Newth View Post
    I had a very quick look at preg and dhea the other day but couldn't find a definitive answer.

Do either suppress anything or not in someone natural?
    My guess is (I'm not sure), its not as useful for natties. Pregnenolone + DHEA converts in part to testosterone -BUT, supposing your test levels are fine, the excess test from the precursor hormones may be converted to estrogen.

23. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    My guess is (I'm not sure), its not as useful for natties. Pregnenolone + DHEA converts in part to testosterone -BUT, supposing your test levels are fine, the excess test from the precursor hormones may be converted to estrogen.
    I'll spend some time looking into it more on the weekend. Resveratrol is good for that apparently.
    If it isn't suppressive I want to try it out before the years out.
    Walking the long road.

24. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Late but I am in.

Have you looked into the effects of vitamin D and pregnenolone? Interesting feedback between the two.
    Looking into it.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Newth View Post
    I'll spend some time looking into it more on the weekend. Resveratrol is good for that apparently.
    If it isn't suppressive I want to try it out before the years out.
    Apparently age has to be considered too. For older natties, it could be beneficial, as DHEA declines with age. If you also supplement Resveratrol, go for Dermacrine, it supposedly has all 3 ingredients. When Dermacrine still was a product of BP, I liked it a lot as a "test base". Good to see its production continued by "Iconic Formulations", it was the former flagship of BP.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trans dermal 1-DHEA w/ DMSO carrier?
    By drewdunkin199 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2016, 03:16 PM
  2. What gave you the most PURE hypertrophy from experience?
    By pjorstad in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 10:22 PM
  3. whats the difference between Pregnenolone and DHEA?
    By weakestlink in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 08:44 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2005, 11:26 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 02:37 PM