Your dream supplement

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
In a strange twist of fate, you discover that a distant relative has died leaving you an impossible amount of money: 63 billion dollars. You decide to pool these resources to bring to market the end-all, be-all of supplements. You have access to every resource you could possibly need. Because you are infinitely rich, you've no need to turn a profit; this product is purely for the benefit of mankind (but if there is a way to profit without basically robbing people then go for it). Remember that this is an unlikely, perfect circumstance so just play along even though we all know that ideal circumstances almost never happen (like if your product is to be taken by injection only, just play along and pretend that everyone is just fine with injecting themselves). So...

1) What is its purpose (purely fatloss, nutrient repartitioning, muscle building, everything mentioned, or anything you can think of)?

2) What are its ingredients? Please include recommended daily amounts, a dosage schedule (if it is important to take it at certain times or with certains foods, please note that), and method of administration. These have to be real world ingredients so no making up substances like '2-4 Bobophenol' or 'Lokithin' (you know, because Loki likes lecithin...) because it would be too easy to just make up a substance and say it does whatever you want. Also list how it works its wonders (if you have any research, throw it up).

3) What is its name? Please at least list the name of the product, but list the name of your proprietary list of ingredients if you have one (such as LipidAce).

Remember that it can be taken by injection, orally, intranasally, whatever; people will do it. Suspend disbelief for a minute and just play along. You can only list one supplement that must do as many things you want it to as possible. And don't do like the people at Avant and just say 'HGH;' actually follow the directions please.

avian

Awards
10g crea mono, 75g dextrose, 200mg ALA

i would call... CELL TECH!

jk nice question tho

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I will say the same i said on Avant's:

A site-specific myostatin blocker.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I would agree with Syr, that's the last thing we really need.

builtolast

Awards
10g crea mono, 75g dextrose, 200mg ALA

i would call... CELL TECH!

jk nice question tho
Awww, cell-tech!? You guys haven't tried it yet? Man the guy at GNC gained like 25 lbs pure muscle on that! He said it's kinda like Trenbolone, but it tastes better and will put more muscle on you faster. Man, what would we do without those god-honest supplement guys? A world without Muscletech....god almighty...what a nightmare that would be... :icon_lol:

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
something that will make me loss 50% bf when i use it, and gain 10lbs of solid mass. allow me to eat like a pig, but not train hard. increase my strenght 200%, and its non-hormnal so it dosnt screw my sex drive. and yah i want it make girls look at me and say wow.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Something that's only sold to people "in the know" at AM that with once daily dosing turns any girl into the girl of your choice from CDB's avatar. :whip:

supaman

Awards
allow me to not sleep EVER, and allow my body/mind recover

from training/life without sleep. THis would also come in a
one dose "on" caspule. THereafter its effects would continue until
I took the one dose "off" capsule.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
A site-specific myostatin inhibitor that also acted as a systemic leptin-releaser.

In an easy to take, non-liver-toxic oral.

1 cap per day, taken with your coco-pops.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I love you guys and I'm glad for those who have contributed, but is there some reason why no one wants to do it this the right way like say:
1) Your answer
2) Your answer
3) Your answer
I hope you guys don't take this the wrong way and chew me out. I was just hoping that maybe somebody would have like a chemical that they've seen on Pubmed that is cost-prohibitive or something and could answer the questions like that.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
You can buy leptin. It'll help get you ripped to shreds without hunger pangs, without feeling shitty and while retaining all muscle. Probably even adding some significant enough to see.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I cap per day. Huge decreases in body fat with moderate increases in lbm. Strong increase in sex drive. Very effective at increasing recovery from exercise and improving sleep. Causes a general sense of peaceful wellbeing. Specifically decreases abdominal fat preferentially. Causes very significant increases in explosive power and anaerobic type endurance for repeated medium distance events such as 800m or fighting events like boxing. Overall health benefits of decreasing Cholesterol, increasing HDL. Decrease blood pressure. Increase insulin sensitivity. Increases release of human phermones.

Also comes with a side bottle of multivitamins if you order within the next fifteen minutes.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
A site-specific myostatin inhibitor that also acted as a systemic leptin-releaser.

In an easy to take, non-liver-toxic oral.

1 cap per day, taken with your coco-pops.
How could it be site-specific if its taken orally? ;)

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
I like supaman's idea of a pill that makes sleep a waste of time, but I would also want it to grow muscle, lower body fat, make your libido go through the roof, make you feel as if you were on adderral, and be healthy all at the same time...anyone got a product for me?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
How could it be site-specific if its taken orally? ;)
That would be the magic.

When you pop the cap, the active gets into your memory stream, reads what bodypart you are thinking of growing and goes to that spot.

Trust me, it's ingenuity on a scale of grandeur.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
A pill that would make my body 25 again along with 7% at 200lbs with a full head of hair. Is DS working on something like this Robboe?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
A pill that would make my body 25 again along with 7% at 200lbs with a full head of hair. Is DS working on something like this Robboe?
We already have products to help get you lean and heavy, and i suppose activate could sorta make you "younger" in that it boosts free test %.

All we need is the hair one. Maybe it's on the horizon.

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
Somebody was working on a hair growth supplement some time ago, but it obviously didn't amount to much.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Whaat? The LAST? :smite:
I meant it to say we have good fat burners, good muscle builders, site specific fat burners, but no site specific muscle builders

tattoopierced1

hmm some sort of gene doping application...thats the ticket...

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i would buy out the government and make AAS legal....lol