EPG Arime Stage PCT 50

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Came across this and was thinking it doesn’t add up as it’s a PCT product.

Are there not a couple things in this that either are linked with liver toxicity or are surpessive?

What do you think of this?

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per container: 30
Amount per serving

Estrogen Inhibitor Blend - 125 mg
Androst 3,5-dien-7, 17-dione, Grape Seed Extract
Testosterone Booster Complex - 375 mg
Bulbine Natalensis, Eurycoma longifolia, Avena setvia, Epimedium, Mucuna pruriens Extract

Liver Support - 100 mg
Milk Thistle & N-Acetyl Crystine

3b-hydroxy-etioallocholan-17-one - 50mg
Ostarine Mk-2866 - 12.5 mg

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
Came across this and was thinking it doesn’t add up as it’s a PCT product.

Are there not a couple things in this that either are linked with liver toxicity or are surpessive?

What do you think of this?
More like a otc

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine?!? In PCT. Isn't that mildly suppressive?

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Would this end up needing a real PCT and liver support if ran?

Which is funny when it’s called PCT ��

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
Reading what I see above I wouldn't run it. Test booster complex? What is this? Just find something else

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it's meant more as a bridge than a pct. But I don't think they make the version with ostarine in it anymore, and 50mg of epiandro is too little to do anything good or bad, so while I doubt it would be surpressive at that dose, it would also be a waste of time.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
I think it's meant more as a bridge than a pct. But I don't think they make the version with ostarine in it anymore, and 50mg of epiandro is too little to do anything good or bad, so while I doubt it would be surpressive at that dose, it would also be a waste of time.
Just came across it when browsing on a site I purchase from regularly. Think it’s a mistake and is infact 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin 50mg.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just came across it when browsing on a site I purchase from regularly. Think it’s a mistake and is infact 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin 50mg.
I have actually tried EPG's laxogenin product, Laxozome, and it was pretty good but I don't think you'd get much out of that PCT

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve ran the pct version without ostarine, excellent product, didn’t require anything after.