Needs Clomid after shut down on Legend (LGD-4033)

Holst.

Awards
Hey guys!

I have just had a Legend (LGD-4033) + ghar1ne cycle for 8 weeks.
To that i thought the super pct would be enough. (It is unfortuantly not at all).

My nipples are hurting as ****, my energy level is low, and my strengt, well, it is very very bad... yeah, this situation is hell. I ended my cycle for 2 weeks ago, and thought things would be better, but it is not.

Can any of you help me with two things??

Will clomid be enough to recover? Based on i maybe first can get clomid in about 2-3 weeks from now, and then it will be over a month ago i ended my cycle.

I am not in my home country, and will first come back in 3 months, so i need to buy it online.
Is there any of you who can help me with what shop to buy from? I dont know, if it is a product that many sells fake???

Thank you thank you!

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

To that i thought the super pct would be enough. (It is unfortuantly not at all).

My nipples are hurting as ****, my energy level is low, and my strengt, well, it is very very bad... yeah, this situation is hell. I ended my cycle for 2 weeks ago, and thought things would be better, but it is not.

Will clomid be enough to recover? Based on i maybe first can get clomid in about 2-3 weeks from now, and then it will be over a month ago i ended my cycle.

I am not in my home country, and will first come back in 3 months, so i need to buy it online.
Is there any of you who can help me with what shop to buy from? I dont know, if it is a product that many sells fake???

Thank you thank you!
Man get ready to get grilled by everyone here.... I would do a Clomid 50/50/25/25 for sure if you’re shut down that bad you cloud throw in a light 10/10/10/10 Nolvadex. Clomid will help restart test faster. Nolvadex will help more so with estrogen issues. Next time man have everything in order before a cycle in case of issues!

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
In my expierence you will need clomid. Your clomid cycle should be
Days 1-10 - 100mg
On days 10-20 -60mg
Days 20-30 40mg

If you don’t have a source let me know

Holst.

Awards
In my expierence you will need clomid. Your clomid cycle should be
Days 1-10 - 100mg
On days 10-20 -60mg
Days 20-30 40mg

If you don’t have a source let me know
I will defiently do high dose as you are saying.

Can you help me with a good trustworthy source?

I am in cyprus, so i need to get it sent to here.

Holst.

Awards
Do any of you know if it is posssible to buy clomid anywhere in cyprus?
Would make things a lot better....

Holst.

Awards
I will wait for an answer, if nothing is possible here, then i most buy it right away from some online shop.
In the mean time, is there anything "natural", i can do to help the situation?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys!

Thank you thank you!
You actually dont know what it did to you without bloodwork. But since LGD is suppressive , best to be on the safe side.
No need to go above 50mg of Clomid.
50/50/25/25 is MORE than enough (like SDPonce63 suggested).
I see people going 100-300mg clomid and that is just horrible broscience. Not only does it increase the risk of sides but its unnecessary.

Holst.

Awards
I am at pharmer in cyprus. And they have Nolvadex, But No clomid.
Can that be used instead??

Holst.

Awards
You actually dont know what it did to you without bloodwork. But since LGD is suppressive , best to be on the safe side.
No need to go above 50mg of Clomid.
50/50/25/25 is MORE than enough (like SDPonce63 suggested).
I see people going 100-300mg clomid and that is just horrible broscience. Not only does it increase the risk of sides but its unnecessary.
I just Got clomid. And i Can get nolva too?
Would that be needfull?

But. So the pct
50 ew
50 ew
25 ew
25 ew

Right?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@OP I had to wait about two weeks after my cycle to start taking clomid because I wasn’t on AM back then, the people who sold me the LGD said you won’t need it and postage took a while.
I wasn’t completely shut down but I had no energy, very little strength, was very anxious and couldn’t get a stiffy. **** times. Never again.
It took me a while to return to normal (seven months) but I’m in a good place right now.

Good luck with things, take the clomid and try not to worry.

Holst.

Awards
7 months? Thats a long time brother.

Would you add nolva to the pct? Or just let it stand alone with clomid?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just Got clomid. And i Can get nolva too?
Would that be needfull?

But. So the pct
50 ew
50 ew
25 ew
25 ew

Right?
It should do the job. But to be honest with you, again , you dont know anything without BW. But we hope it will help you. And no , you dont need Nolva

IF you still feel ****ty 1-2 months after clomid run, make sure you take bloodwork (I will recommend it anyway) to see how things are.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I was you I'd run serm for 6 weeks just taper down dose after 30 days.

Holst.

Awards
It should do the job. But to be honest with you, again , you dont know anything without BW. But we hope it will help you. And no , you dont need Nolva

IF you still feel ****ty 1-2 months after clomid run, make sure you take bloodwork (I will recommend it anyway) to see how things are.
What should i ask my doctor to tjek for, to get all the stats needed?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
7 months? Thats a long time brother.

Would you add nolva to the pct? Or just let it stand alone with clomid?
Sadly yeh. I hope it won’t take you that long.

I’m not an expert on PCTs so I won’t voice an opinion.

As for what you need to look for,
Testosterone
Estrogen
FSH
TSH
Some bits for thyroid function
are the ones you’ll want done. There may be a few more that’d be helpful. Let’s see what the others say