Superdrol + Rebound XT

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
O.K. please forgive me if I sound stupid but I'm trying to make since of all the info. I was thinking of taking a 2 wk cycle of Superdrol with Rebound XT following that. The reason for only two weeks is that I have read on other threads is that at the three week point is when Superdrol really has an effect on your lipid profile. I have also read many good things on Rebound XT but not much on both of them togeather besides what they say on the websites that sell Superdrol.
Week 1 20mg Superdrol
Week 2 20mg Superdrol
Week 3 50mg Rebound XT
Week 4 50mg Rebound XT
Week 5 - 8 PCT ??
Also taking creatine, flax and whey.
Could I take Rebound XT longer? Should I add Proscoline or some other cholesteral supp. just in case? Any suggestions on PCT?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd say keep with the Rebound and add Lean Extreme.. ;)

Let me know how the SD works for you, I've taken the plundge and got some..

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info on Lean Extreme. So maybe something like:
Week 1 20mg Superdrol
Week 2 20mg Superdrol
Week 3 50mg Rebound XT + Lean Extreme
Week 4 50mg Rebound XT + Lean Extreme
Week 5 50mg Rebound XT + Lean Extreme
Week 6 50mg Rebound XT + Lean Extreme
Week 7 - 10 Lean Extreme ??
From what i read I'm still a little worried about my cholesterol. Should I be that concerned even though it is only two weeks of SD?

chaz92398

Awards
I'm still fairly new to all this but it sounds to me like you need to do some more studying before you start.

Some people respond to SD at 10mg (like me) so start there first. Rebound would be your PCT.

I've done 2 cycles of SD. First with TRIMAX, milk thistle, GXR, and nothing for cholesterol. Cholesterol and Blood pressure sucked after 3 weeks. This second with Red Yeast Rice with CoQ10, Policosanol, Pro Liver. My PCT for the 2nd includes RBXT, Fenugreek, DHEA, LX, and GXR. I don't have bloodwork for the 2nd go-round, but I believe the RYR and Pol. helped a ton. I just finished 4th week (end of SD) and my BP was 124/66 this morning compared to the end of 1st run (3rd week) where I was conistently 140's/80-90's.

Supps for cholesterol:
Beta-glucan
Beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB)
Chromium/brewer's yeast
Fiber
Glucomannan
Policosanol
Sitostanol
SoyVitamin B3 (niacin only) (see toxicity warnings)
Vitamin B5 (pantethine only)
Vitamin C (protection of LDL cholesterol)

Herbs for cholesterol:
Fenugreek
Psyllium
Red yeast Rice

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
thanks feeling pretty stupid... so maybe something like this.

Week 1 10mg Superdrol
Week 2 20mg Superdrol
Week 3 50mg Rebound XT + 30mg Lean Extreme +
Policosanol
Week 4 50mg Rebound XT + 30mg Lean Extreme + Policosanol
Week 5 50mg Rebound XT + 30mg Lean Extreme + Policosanol
Week 6 50mg Rebound XT + 30mg Lean Extreme + Policosanol

Any advice on this stack?

iwannagetbig

Board Supporter
Awards
Id run the superdrol for at least 3 weeks. Every Superdrol log I have seen the user runs it for 3-4 weeks (10 to 20mg). Start off with 10mg for the first week and if your not satisfied up the dosage 20mg.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
ok been doing a little more reading and this is what i have come up with. Please let me know if i should add or change anything because im sure others are interested.
Week 1 10mg Superdrol
Week 2 20mg Superdrol
Week 3 30mg Superdrol
Week 3 100mg Rebound XT + 30mg Lean Extreme +
Policosanol + dhea + trib
Week 4 75mg Rebound XT + 30mg Lean Extreme + Policosanol + dhea + trib
Week 5 50mg Rebound XT + 30mg Lean Extreme + Policosanol + dhea + trib
Week 6 25mg Rebound XT + 30mg Lean Extreme + Policosanol + dhea + trib

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
ok so i h been learning a little more. Policosanol takes a month to work. So i would have to front load it. So instead of Policosanol im looking into red yeast rice with CoQ10. Not sure of the dosage but yet. Anyone have any advice on the dhea please let me know also.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
ok so i h been learning a little more. Policosanol takes a month to work. So i would have to front load it. So instead of Policosanol im looking into red yeast rice with CoQ10. Not sure of the dosage but yet. Anyone have any advice on the dhea please let me know also.
For the dosage of the RYR and CoQ, I would stick with the bottle recs. RYR should only be used on cycle and through PCT. Afterwards, I would use the Policosanol. As for the DHEA for PCT, I would look here: http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29093 Dr. D gave his ideas about using the DHEA in that thread. Good luck to ya man and happy cycling.:thumbsup:

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
cool man thanks. According to DR. D he recommends this for pct on a 3wk sd cycle.
The Fen is cheap and this looks like a nice way to get a couple of cycles out of all of the products.

wk1: 50mg RXT, 3 fen caps, 200mg DHEA, 100mg LX
wk2: 50mg RXT, 4 fen caps, 100mg DHEA, 50mg LX
wk3: 50mg RXT, 5 fen caps, 100mg DHEA

SilentScream27

Awards
ok been doing a little more reading and this is what i have come up with. Please let me know if i should add or change anything because im sure others are interested.
Week 1 10mg Superdrol
Week 2 20mg Superdrol
Week 3 30mg Superdrol
Week 3 100mg Rebound XT + 30mg Lean Extreme +
Policosanol + dhea + trib
Week 4 75mg Rebound XT + 30mg Lean Extreme + Policosanol + dhea + trib
Week 5 50mg Rebound XT + 30mg Lean Extreme + Policosanol + dhea + trib
Week 6 25mg Rebound XT + 30mg Lean Extreme + Policosanol + dhea + trib
stay at 20mg on the SD (week 3) if you are relatively new to androgens

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Policosanol is great, but its SLOW acting. People here says that it takes one month to "kick in". I would run it all-year round or at least start it even before your cycle.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Here is what i'm pretty sure i'm going to do. I'm going to try HST and start the cycle at the 10's portion of the routine.

Week 1 10mg Superdrol
Week 2 20mg Superdrol
Week 3 20mg-30mg Superdrol (depending on feel)
Week 4: 50mg RXT, 3 fen caps, 200mg DHEA, 100mg LX
Week 5: 50mg RXT, 4 fen caps, 100mg DHEA, 50mg LX
Week 6: 50mg RXT, 5 fen caps, 100mg DHEA

If things are a little funky then next time i will go the ryr/coq10 route and maybe nolva.

One more quick question on safety. How soon could a cycle be repeated?

I hope to get some decent results and will keep this thread posted.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Here is what i'm pretty sure i'm going to do. I'm going to try HST and start the cycle at the 10's portion of the routine.

Week 1 10mg Superdrol
Week 2 20mg Superdrol

If things are a little funky then next time i will go the ryr/coq10 route and maybe nolva.

I am going to do a similar cycle in August, but I had a couple of comments for you.

1) It is recommended to start higher on the RXT, and then taper down.
2) I recently asked DS again about tapering the LXT as well, and they did not see a reason for it, although they suggested that it was "ok" but not required.
3) You need to UP the Fenugreek, not DOWN it....the body gets used to it and you have to compensate.

I think that you have most of the right ingredients but you need to focus on the doses and reasoning for tapering - although it is almost a given that your lipid profile will suffer, so you should add Niacin or statins or something for that. You should also protect the Liver with NAC/Milk Thistle!

Everyone says time on=time off, so don't cycle too soon. I am a newbie too, so I will just have to feel it out.

Good Luck,
R

stu_r

Board Supporter
Awards

Week 1 10mg Superdrol
Week 2 20mg Superdrol

Yep, I'll be starting a 3 week cycle shortly. Planning on similar to yourself.

RXT with Lean extreme for PCT. Also got some fenugreek and policosanol (didn't know it was v slow acting, thanks) Will be using milk thistle and also a co Q10/Hawthorn Berry supplement. Also sesathin and udos choice for the lipids ( been taking them for a while now) I'll chuck in some dhea too.

Got some Nolvadex too incase I feel some itchy nips coming on.

Never dosed before so going to check BP all the way through. Got a home check machine, 124/69 today. Not that I know if thats good or bad, :think:

PS From all I've read 30 mg is a high dose. Going to try 10/10/20 depending on how 10mg works. (6ft, 190lbs)

My training bud is going to cycle at the same time so should make for a nice competition.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
When your body is fully recovered, at least time off = time on+pct, but will be more for lipids, probably 2-3 months.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
fish oil is cheap and has lots of benefits including some lipid protection. I took 8-10 caps daily while on my SD cycle. If i were you i would also take policosanol throughout the cycle.

Rebound XT + creatine post workout during PCT was very effective for me. I felt that i was fairly suppressed after my cycle and rebound brought me back very nicely at 1 cap a night for 4 weeks. Maybe i just respond well to it, but during the last couple weeks(of RXT) i started making good strength gains again and i am on a cutting diet. At the end of the 2nd week of rebound it was obvious that test was back up. libido was back up, competetive focus back, acne(broke out at 3rd week and cleared up by end of PCT. nothing crazy but more than normal), gym performance up.

There are also some tid bids of info floating around that creatine can help lipids recover or perhaps lessen the lipid damaging effects of methyls while on cycle. creatine may or may not be a good idea for you while on SD tho depending on whether or not you experience painful back pumps and you won't know that until you are well into your cycle.

Keep reading and gathering info and good luck with your cycle.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
thanks from other logs and post i'm thinking again of doing something like this.

wk 1: superdrol 10mg + 8 caps fish/flax oil
wk 2: superdrol 10mg + 8 caps fish/flax oil
wk 3 superdrol 10-20mg + 8 caps fish/flax oil + 3 caps fenugreek
wk 4 rebound xt 75mg + 3 caps fenugreek + 100mg lean XT + 8 caps fish/flax oil + 200mg DHEA
wk 4 rebound xt 50mg + 4 caps fenugreek + 100mg lean XT + 8 caps fish/flax oil + 100mg DHEA
wk 4 rebound xt 25mg + 5 caps fenugreek + 100mg lean XT + 8 caps fish/flax oil + 100mg DHEA

My thinking is fish/flax during cycle to help with cholesteral. The same with fenugreek but it only has a positive effect for a month i have read. DHEA for test. rebound for estrogen. lean xt to keep gains and to cut fat and to help with the cortisol rebound after the cycle. Am i right on this?
I know nova seems to be the best product but something about it just bothers me. I think rebound xt, lean xt and fenugreek will work, and i already have the dhea and fish/flax oil. This is also a pretty cost effective way to go.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Ok here i go. I started it last friday night taking 10mg of superdrol.

5'8" 190lbs. Was suppose to get bodyfat done on wednesday but the guy didn't show up so...
chest 44"
shoulders 47"
bicep Left 15 1/2 right 15 3/4
legs left 23 right 23 1/4
calves left 14 1/2 right 15 1/4 ( don't know what's up with that.)

Sat.
Had a good workout pushed myself felt very good. Finished with the 15's.
Sun.
Day off from the gym. Had tons of energy, couldn't sit still.
Monday.
Crazy energy again. Couldn't sit still for very long. Had a very good day at the gym. Good cardio day.
Tuesday.
Cardio. UP 4lbs!!
Wednesday.
Best day yet at the gym. Very good pump. Can see the effects big time. At least i can. down 1lb to +3lbs. Cardio was a little tough calves hurt need to buy some taurine. Think i'm losing body fat. Just like it's advertised.
Thursday.
Took day off from gym. Wednesday was killer. Losing fat building muscle. I Love this stuff.
Friday.
So far down another 1lbs. to +2lbs. But that's cool because im stripping fat for muscle so far.
I do have one question does this stuff make anyone else sweat... alot....

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Saturday.

Well Fridays workout kinda sucked. Just didn't feel into it but lifted good. Had some bad pumps in my shoulders. Going to start doing them last. Had my bodyfat done on Friday as well 13.5. Upped my dosage to 20mg. One at night and one in the morning in the hope of see some muscle weight being but on. down another 1lb. to + 1lb for the week. I think diet might have something to do with it. I'm off for the next two weeks so i should be able to eat better.

csaints62

Awards
I am also thinking about doing a similar cycle but, would it be ok if I used only rebound xt and lean xt for my pct or would I have to include a serm like torem?