ep1loug3 and massacr3 stack dosage

snrub

Awards
Ok do I just take 1 cap of epi and 1 cap of laxo, or 2 caps each....the website says just 1 of each? But then the individual directions for each say other ways.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok do I just take 1 cap of epi and 1 cap of laxo, or 2 caps each....the website says just 1 of each? But then the individual directions for each say other ways.
It would be 1 each, your getting enough Uro B and Vaso6. But not enough laxo or epi, imo wouldn’t stack. You could do full doses of both and report back with how does a double dose of uro B feel, with full doses epi and laxo.

Thor Bara

Thor Bara

Awards
Full dose of both will be too much Urolithin B, that's why the dose is 1 + 1 for the stack. I suggest you to just run full dose Massacr3 for 8/12 weeks then take a break and start the Ep1logue cycle.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Full dose of both will be too much Urolithin B, that's why the dose is 1 + 1 for the stack. I suggest you to just run full dose Massacr3 for 8/12 weeks then take a break and start the Ep1logue cycle.
Uro B is a natty supplement. Can’t go wrong with to much of it. Especially only a double dose.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Uro B is a natty supplement. Can’t go wrong with to much of it. Especially only a double dose.
Just because something’s a natty compound doesn’t mean taking too much of it necessarily won’t do you harm.

I read an article on Uro B which said that taking too much of it reduced testicular weight in rats.
I came across some people on AM who were taking 1.5 or 2 doses of Uro B a day and they’re alive but

Fruit for thought

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking about this stack. How long would you run them separately and together? I.e. Massacr3 for two months and then Ep1logue for 2 months then a month break? Thanks!