How does this test booster look?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
IMG_0880.JPG

Got this from a local supp shop. What do y’all think?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is only one standardized ingredient = garbage.
Also, the Arimistane is dosed too high for most people.

Far better options out there!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many other options that are better and probably cheaper. Next time, please research a bit on this forum before spending money. Hate to see people purchase bunk products when this forum is here to prevent that. Look into kingsblood, alphamax to name a couple.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah that’s garbage and I’m sure their sources are awful. Next time go with CEL M test or Kingsblood

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Between the misspelling and lack of information on standardization, I would either return this or throw it away. The better quality extracts that some manufacturers use are expensive ingredients, but the extra cost is worth the return.

If you're in the market for a test booster, I would check out AlphaMax. Even just look at the label side by side with this product - you get what you pay for.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Between the misspelling and lack of information on standardization, I would either return this or throw it away. The better quality extracts that some manufacturers use are expensive ingredients, but the extra cost is worth the return.

If you're in the market for a test booster, I would check out AlphaMax. Even just look at the label side by side with this product - you get what you pay for.
This. Alphamax xt is a quality test booster so i would recommend it or BLR Viron rather than what you have.

Therelevator

Awards
It's just a waste of money, not test booster

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
MTEST seems to be the only pre workout that gets consistent positive comments

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
agreed with the masses, this looks shady as hell with all the misspelling and such... someone prob filled those caps with flour in their basement.

CEL M-Test is the way to go. Price point is one of the best on the market, standardized and TM'd ingredients, and nearly universally positive feedback (and in very short time frames to see effects)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are several
Options out there that are better choices.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Can't find a lot information about standardization on the label of Alphamax XT either?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

JohnJJ

Awards
I feel like you already know the answer :)
Again, no indication of standardization as there likely isn’t any. Secondly, all you have to do is look at the price. If these were quality extracts....they would be losing money.
unfortunately was being serious thought the reviews spoke for themselves. ill return 1 bottle and just heavy dose the other

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
unfortunately was being serious thought the reviews spoke for themselves. ill return 1 bottle and just heavy dose the other
Well the good and bad news is that it’s cheap. Sometimes low quality herbs/products can cause more harm than good.

Other times, products that shouldn’t do much of anything produce some impressive effects.

I tend to think this one will likely land somewhere in no man’s land, but I certainly wouldn’t expect a legit rise in test from it :)

It may give you a few extra boners, and there is nothing wrong with that..

Amazon reviews tend to be some of the least reliable reviews out there..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
return it all... prop blend of likely underdosed or unstandardized ingredients... 99% cahnce its just complete garbage,m especially at that price. You simply cannot make a quality product for that and actaully expect a profit ha.

dont waste your time mega dosing becuase you dont even know what might be too high or low with that blend at any dose yuo take, let alone a super high one. Some things are legit dangerous if overdosd and will have negative effects vs positive.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Can't find a lot information about standardization on the label of Alphamax XT either?
ALPHAsuppfacts-1-300x253.png

On the label you have:
Mucuna Pruriens showing 98% L-DOPA (very high quality extract)
Eurycoma Longifolia is a 200:1 extract (high quality standardized extract)
Withania Somnifera (aka Ashwagandha) standardized with 5% withanolides (same % as KSM-66 - aka the best Ashwagandha available)
Forskolin and Ferulic Acid both standardized to 95% (both top quality standardizations)

Comparing that to the label you posted, there's no contest.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 171462

On the label you have:
Mucuna Pruriens showing 98% L-DOPA (very high quality extract)
Eurycoma Longifolia is a 200:1 extract (high quality standardized extract)
Withania Somnifera (aka Ashwagandha) standardized with 5% withanolides (same % as KSM-66 - aka the best Ashwagandha available)
Forskolin and Ferulic Acid both standardized to 95% (both top quality standardizations)

Comparing that to the label you posted, there's no contest.
I hope that you are not in a contest with those products. And I have not posted the label, no offense.

But you provide more infos than I thought. In my memories it was more like this

https://www.supp-shop.de/hersteller/performax-labs/performax-labs-alphamax-xt-120-kapseln

And just for the record, a 200:1 extract is not really a standardization

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I hope that you are not in a contest with those products. And I have not posted the label, no offense.

But you provide more infos than I thought. In my memories it was more like this

https://www.supp-shop.de/hersteller/performax-labs/performax-labs-alphamax-xt-120-kapseln

And just for the record, a 200:1 extract is not really a standardization
I was referring to the label that this thread is about. Just wanted to clarify that Alphamax provides quite a bit of information regarding standardization and ingredient quality.

Also, 200:1 refers to the quality of the extract. The Tongkat Ali used contains a minimum of 2% Eurycomanone.

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I like Sergeant Steel by Assault Labs. I just started Ultra Test by Anteaus and hoping for positive results.