Strongest Stim+StimFree+PWO Stack right now

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Getting back into supplements and going on a cut with keto, what is the best Stim fat burner/stim free burner/PWO combo rn

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Meth! Just kidding. Try VasoBlitz with your choice of stim.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Meth! Just kidding. Try VasoBlitz with your choice of stim.
Come on man Meth? You trying to hurt the kid. Everyone knows Coke, and Jack Daniels is the way to go.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How many threads are you going to make on pre-workouts?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/306208-oxymax-pwo.html

Your already stacking Oxymax with other stimulatns for your pre-workout. There is a law of diminishing returns. The term "best" is too subjective to make a complete stack depending on what you respond best to.
Not to mention you are also running a BLR stack of Letrone, Viron, Rebirth, And Follidrone,

Given you are 16 years old, and run a ton of stuff and have been up and down with your diet you need to focus on your diet and training first and foremost. At your age you don't need to be slugging down 400-500mg of caffeine to get energy. Nor do you need to be taking all of these products

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/306214-best-pwo.html
Rockzilla said it best:

Save that money up, don’t waste on supplements at that age. I wouldn’t cut either, train and rest properly. You are not gonna get what you want by spending all your money on this stuff.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/303270-catch-me-up-2.html#post6023027

OP, you're 16. You shouldn't use supplements right now. Just find a good program, sleep, and eat food while you're on your parents dime.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/303379-program-do-cut.html
^^^

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the best stim pre workouts on the market is Hypermax. I usually take 1/2 scoop but that’s my only form of stim so I am sensitive to stimulants at the moment.

Stim free- vasoblitz, vasomax are the top 2 IMO. Can stack with intramax to have a really well rounded stim free pre workout.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Add some SNS vaso 6 to your stimulant preworkout of choice

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_2974-1.jpg

IMG_3569.JPG

My son is 17, I have cabinets full of supps. He doesn't dare touch them, and I wouldnt allow it. Just eat young buck,and pump iron.
How many threads are you going to make on pre-workouts?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/306208-oxymax-pwo.html

Your already stacking Oxymax with other stimulatns for your pre-workout. There is a law of diminishing returns. The term "best" is too subjective to make a complete stack depending on what you respond best to.
Not to mention you are also running a BLR stack of Letrone, Viron, Rebirth, And Follidrone,

Given you are 16 years old, and run a ton of stuff and have been up and down with your diet you need to focus on your diet and training first and foremost. At your age you don't need to be slugging down 400-500mg of caffeine to get energy. Nor do you need to be taking all of these products

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/306214-best-pwo.html
Rockzilla said it best:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/303270-catch-me-up-2.html#post6023027

^^^

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea at 16 just get your diet and training program in check and you will be good gains/results.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for the laughs... OP could have paid for college with the money he's already blown on supps. With ZERO results. What happened to your $1,000 BLR stack that you were running 3 months ago, bro?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys hes looking for the magic pill to get him ripped without having to train hard. Help him out here

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
That's a ton of pills broseph!!

Make sure you stay hydrated. Putting a ton of stress on those kidneys at this age might be tough. Your hormones are just getting ramped up. Supplements are just that..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn’t realize you were 16. Just EAT AND TRAIN. I mean, I won’t lie...everyone I knew at the age of 16 was all about N.O. Xplode, cellmass and axis ht with serious mass as a weight gainer lol

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Okay, im 18 now, was 16 when i joined the forums, i have gyno so that's the reason for the BLR stack, i lost a ton of weight and gained muscle mass using it, took a break from it, ate a ton and worked out a ton to grow strength, now im cutting again, there is the basic synopsis

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Okay, im 18 now, was 16 when i joined the forums, i have gyno so that's the reason for the BLR stack, i lost a ton of weight and gained muscle mass using it, took a break from it, ate a ton and worked out a ton to grow strength, now im cutting again, there is the basic synopsis
You don't have Gyno you just have weight to lose. Every few months you pop on here and talk about keto, what supplements to buy, buying stimulants and a massive BLR Stack, and dieting. It is like you continunally go through the same cycle over and over again....

You were here 3 months ago asking the SAME exact question right from your post history and this is from Janurary.

That is virtually continual 3 month cycles coming back on here asking the same ?'s over and over, and the only thing you ask about is buying more supplements, pills, and powders.

Week 1 is done
My weight it down 6 pounds from
229-223. I feel pretty good about it even though the conference I had to go to got in the way of my diet and regime a little bit. Here is the stack I have right now and pics from today.
^^^^
You simply need to learn to eat better and not starve yourself. No matter how many products and things you buy it won't help you. You diet just lacks peroid.

I'm talking about for my Gyno.... Hormone balancing wise, I was talking to brundel about it and the stack would help lower the estrogen, I get that I'm 16, but some 16 year olds still have hormone problems

3 months ago you told us you are 16, now you are magically 18 3 months later?
What time travel lifestyle are you living in?

Clearly there is stretching of the truth here.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
You don't have Gyno you just have weight to lose. Every few months you pop on here and talk about keto, what supplements to buy, buying stimulants and a massive BLR Stack, and dieting. It is like you continunally go through the same cycle over and over again....

You were here 3 months ago asking the SAME exact question right from your post history and this is from Janurary.

That is virtually continual 3 month cycles coming back on here asking the same ?'s over and over, and the only thing you ask about is buying more supplements, pills, and powders.

^^^^
You simply need to learn to eat better and not starve yourself. No matter how many products and things you buy it won't help you. You diet just lacks peroid.

3 months ago you told us you are 16, now you are magically 18 3 months later?
What time travel lifestyle are you living in?

Clearly there is stretching of the truth here.
I agree that was too many supps, but the gyno is true, saw my doctor, had examinations, blood tests, no ways around that, it runs in my family

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I agree that was too many supps, but the gyno is true, saw my doctor, had examinations, blood tests, no ways around that, it runs in my family
So tell me.. how did you turn 18 in 3 months when you told us you were 16 a few months ago?
I must be missing something here..

A step in the right direction. So you've piqued my interest.

My comments, FWIW:

If you saw a doctor and have a diagnosed hormone imbalance, what is his/her recommended course of treatment? I doubt it includes OTC hormone supplements. Maybe it does. But you need to tell us what your doctor said before we can give advice.

You need to get your diet in check. I get that you want to start keto, but why? Just for fat loss? You are young. I know that when I was your age (I'm 34 now), there is no way I could pull off a keto diet. Do you make all of your own meals? Do you go out with friends? You need to figure out a nutrition plan that can fit your lifestyle. Maybe keto can, but I doubt it.

So figure out your nutrition. I'm by no means an expert. But, what's your TDEE? I'd start there. Then figure out the daily cals/macros that you want to hit for your goal (cutting) and stick with a nutrition plan for at least 2-3 months . If you're not getting good results, tweak your cals/macros. Also, if you get your nutrition on point, you don't need to focus on intra supplements right now.

Simplify your training. Again, I'm not an expert. But every program you mention (DC, PHAT, Meadows programs, etc.) is for intermediate/advanced lifters. Be real with yourself. You are not at that level. You can make much better (and faster) progress with a more basic routine.

Stop focusing on supplements. Nutrition and training first. :)
BRUstrong arleady answered your question.
You don't need more supplements man. You need to learn to eat and stop going through vicious cycles of overfeeding and dropping to keto.
It is not doing you any favors.

Get your stuff in check and stop investing in placebo pills and powders. You are a supplement companys wet dream.