Invictus, VII ~ KT..and Dermacrine??

1. Invictus, VII ~ KT..and Dermacrine??

Hi all, just a quick question if anyone can point me in the right direction..I have literally just started a cutting cycle with IL Invictus and VII KT being 43 years old and looking to drop 8-10 pounds by end of year...i have high hopes these products will help. My question is I have a bottle of Dermacrine collecting dust could I add this to the stack or would it be counterproductive or DHEA overload??*

Am running 1 ml Invictus split into 2 x 0.5ml dosages M/N and XII KT 1ml in morning.*
    Thank you.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jim2509 View Post
    Hi all, just a quick question if anyone can point me in the right direction..I have literally just started a cutting cycle with IL Invictus and VII KT being 43 years old and looking to drop 8-10 pounds by end of year...i have high hopes these products will help. My question is I have a bottle of Dermacrine collecting dust could I add this to the stack or would it be counterproductive or DHEA overload??*

Am running 1 ml Invictus split into 2 x 0.5ml dosages M/N and XII KT 1ml in morning.*
    Thank you.
    save the dermacrine for after, more is not always better, imo.

should be a very effective fatburning combo with Invictus/XII kt...maybe get some sustain alpha to run with the dermacrine after.

good luck and keep us updated on your results!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    save the dermacrine for after, more is not always better, imo.

should be a very effective fatburning combo with Invictus/XII kt...maybe get some sustain alpha to run with the dermacrine after.

good luck and keep us updated on your results!!!
    Thanks for the reply and advice. Yeah I was thinking along the same lines too. Only on day 2 of stack but slept like a baby last night and feel more flexible on getting up, nowhere near as tired. If this keeps up im going to be very very happy. Not going near the scales till week 4 so will post up results on completion and keep updating on progress. Thanks again.

4. Agree with saving the dermacrine for later. Just keep in mind on a cut that diet is the key aspect.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

5. Quote Originally Posted by jim2509 View Post
    Thanks for the reply and advice. Yeah I was thinking along the same lines too. Only on day 2 of stack but slept like a baby last night and feel more flexible on getting up, nowhere near as tired. If this keeps up im going to be very very happy. Not going near the scales till week 4 so will post up results on completion and keep updating on progress. Thanks again.
    I believe you will be very happy with results--providing of course you do your part with diet and workouts!!!

let us know, interested to see how this treats you!!!

•   

6. Thanks guys. Am only on day 3 today and heres how i feel do far. Good quality sleep and libido is higher both which is a bonus especially coming off a night shift. Fortunately we have gym at work i can use so have managed to start off this cycle with a good 45 min 500 kcal run on day 1 and a good Chest/Back work out last night with high reps and volume. Diet is going okay..Macros are:

Carbs: 127g
    Fat 57g
    Protein 138g

I've calculated that should I keep up this routine in 5 weeks I should be around 70 kg....a whopping 7kg reduction. I have got to be strong though as we all know how easy it is for it to fall apart. The positive feelings i have at the moment coupled with the IL stack is has really given me a boost.

Ill keep you all info'd as i progress.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jim2509 View Post
    Thanks guys. Am only on day 3 today and heres how i feel do far. Good quality sleep and libido is higher both which is a bonus especially coming off a night shift. Fortunately we have gym at work i can use so have managed to start off this cycle with a good 45 min 500 kcal run on day 1 and a good Chest/Back work out last night with high reps and volume. Diet is going okay..Macros are:

Carbs: 127g
    Fat 57g
    Protein 138g

I've calculated that should I keep up this routine in 5 weeks I should be around 70 kg....a whopping 7kg reduction. I have got to be strong though as we all know how easy it is for it to fall apart. The positive feelings i have at the moment coupled with the IL stack is has really given me a boost.

Ill keep you all info'd as i progress.
    Sounds like itís going well so far.
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

8. Had a good workout yesterday using gym at work amd finished macros roughly as
    Carbs 178g
    Fat 57g
    Protein 188g...happy with that.

One thing I have now started to notice is that my Libido has gone through the roof and well being has gone up...hoping this is the Invictus and VII KT kicking in. Although ive only had 3 hours sleep doing the dad routine i dont feel too bad and will be doing another 500 kcal run shortly. Training tmoz will be swimming im really mixing it up and i have a strong feeling that this Iron Legion stack is going to play a big part in my comeback from being a slob....lol.

9. Quote Originally Posted by jim2509 View Post
    Had a good workout yesterday using gym at work amd finished macros roughly as
    Carbs 178g
    Fat 57g

One thing I have now started to notice is that my Libido has gone through the roof and well being has gone up...hoping this is the Invictus and VII KT kicking in. Although ive only had 3 hours sleep doing the dad routine i dont feel too bad and will be doing another 500 kcal run shortly. Training tmoz will be swimming im really mixing it up and i have a strong feeling that this Iron Legion stack is going to play a big part in my comeback from being a slob....lol.
    I don't usually notice a libido boost as mine is already pretty high.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jim2509 View Post
    Had a good workout yesterday using gym at work amd finished macros roughly as
    Carbs 178g
    Fat 57g

around 7 out of 10 users of Invictus report increased libido---looks like you are among the fortunate ones!!!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Iron Legion Invictus & VII-KT
    By div1872 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2018, 10:18 PM
  2. Iron Legion Virtus, Invictus, VII-KT and Follidrone
    By Yanks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-17-2017, 11:48 PM