Invictus, VII ~ KT..and Dermacrine??

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi all, just a quick question if anyone can point me in the right direction..I have literally just started a cutting cycle with IL Invictus and VII KT being 43 years old and looking to drop 8-10 pounds by end of year...i have high hopes these products will help. My question is I have a bottle of Dermacrine collecting dust could I add this to the stack or would it be counterproductive or DHEA overload??*

Am running 1 ml Invictus split into 2 x 0.5ml dosages M/N and XII KT 1ml in morning.*
Thank you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi all, just a quick question if anyone can point me in the right direction..I have literally just started a cutting cycle with IL Invictus and VII KT being 43 years old and looking to drop 8-10 pounds by end of year...i have high hopes these products will help. My question is I have a bottle of Dermacrine collecting dust could I add this to the stack or would it be counterproductive or DHEA overload??*

Am running 1 ml Invictus split into 2 x 0.5ml dosages M/N and XII KT 1ml in morning.*
Thank you.
save the dermacrine for after, more is not always better, imo.

should be a very effective fatburning combo with Invictus/XII kt...maybe get some sustain alpha to run with the dermacrine after.

good luck and keep us updated on your results!!!

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
save the dermacrine for after, more is not always better, imo.

should be a very effective fatburning combo with Invictus/XII kt...maybe get some sustain alpha to run with the dermacrine after.

good luck and keep us updated on your results!!!
Thanks for the reply and advice. Yeah I was thinking along the same lines too. Only on day 2 of stack but slept like a baby last night and feel more flexible on getting up, nowhere near as tired. If this keeps up im going to be very very happy. Not going near the scales till week 4 so will post up results on completion and keep updating on progress. Thanks again.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agree with saving the dermacrine for later. Just keep in mind on a cut that diet is the key aspect.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply and advice. Yeah I was thinking along the same lines too. Only on day 2 of stack but slept like a baby last night and feel more flexible on getting up, nowhere near as tired. If this keeps up im going to be very very happy. Not going near the scales till week 4 so will post up results on completion and keep updating on progress. Thanks again.
I believe you will be very happy with results--providing of course you do your part with diet and workouts!!!

let us know, interested to see how this treats you!!!

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks guys. Am only on day 3 today and heres how i feel do far. Good quality sleep and libido is higher both which is a bonus especially coming off a night shift. Fortunately we have gym at work i can use so have managed to start off this cycle with a good 45 min 500 kcal run on day 1 and a good Chest/Back work out last night with high reps and volume. Diet is going okay..Macros are:

Carbs: 127g
Fat 57g
Protein 138g

I've calculated that should I keep up this routine in 5 weeks I should be looking around a 4-5 lbs reduction as im now doing a 5x5 routine with cardio on rest days. I have got to be strong though as we all know how easy it is for it to fall apart. The positive feelings i have at the moment coupled with the IL stack is has really given me a boost.

Ill keep you all info'd as i progress.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys. Am only on day 3 today and heres how i feel do far. Good quality sleep and libido is higher both which is a bonus especially coming off a night shift. Fortunately we have gym at work i can use so have managed to start off this cycle with a good 45 min 500 kcal run on day 1 and a good Chest/Back work out last night with high reps and volume. Diet is going okay..Macros are:

Carbs: 127g
Fat 57g
Protein 138g

I've calculated that should I keep up this routine in 5 weeks I should be around 70 kg....a whopping 7kg reduction. I have got to be strong though as we all know how easy it is for it to fall apart. The positive feelings i have at the moment coupled with the IL stack is has really given me a boost.

Ill keep you all info'd as i progress.
Sounds like it’s going well so far.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Had a good workout yesterday using gym at work amd finished macros roughly as
Carbs 178g
Fat 57g
Protein 188g...happy with that.

One thing I have now started to notice is that my Libido has gone through the roof and well being has gone up...hoping this is the Invictus and VII KT kicking in. Although ive only had 3 hours sleep doing the dad routine i dont feel too bad and will be doing another 500 kcal run shortly. Training tmoz will be swimming im really mixing it up and i have a strong feeling that this Iron Legion stack is going to play a big part in my comeback from being a slob....lol.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Carbs 178g
Fat 57g

One thing I have now started to notice is that my Libido has gone through the roof and well being has gone up...hoping this is the Invictus and VII KT kicking in. Although ive only had 3 hours sleep doing the dad routine i dont feel too bad and will be doing another 500 kcal run shortly. Training tmoz will be swimming im really mixing it up and i have a strong feeling that this Iron Legion stack is going to play a big part in my comeback from being a slob....lol.
I don't usually notice a libido boost as mine is already pretty high.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Carbs 178g
Fat 57g

around 7 out of 10 users of Invictus report increased libido---looks like you are among the fortunate ones!!!

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Quick further update. Did another long calorie burning run yesterday and around midday today i started feeling some joint pain in arms?? I also realised how pumped and taught my arms and skin felt which had me thinking wtf...epecially as yesterday and today were cardio days. Its been nearly a week since i started this stack so am wondering if its really starting to kick in?? Arms ache and feel swollen and havent even been lifting lol. Am looking forward to my weights session tmoz.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Quick further update. Did another long calorie burning run yesterday and around midday today i started feeling some joint pain in arms?? I also realised how pumped and taught my arms and skin felt which had me thinking wtf...epecially as yesterday and today were cardio days. Its been nearly a week since i started this stack so am wondering if its really starting to kick in?? Arms ache and feel swollen and havent even been lifting lol. Am looking forward to my weights session tmoz.
if you are not taking fish oil it's probably a good idea to start, if you are using maybe up the dose...if joint pain becomes a issue drop Invictus to just 1 .5ml dose daily....

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
if you are not taking fish oil it's probably a good idea to start, if you are using maybe up the dose...if joint pain becomes a issue drop Invictus to just 1 .5ml dose daily....
I've been taking 2000 mg of fish oil a day which is my usual amount. Ive been using Invictus at 1ml a day so far. Thinking about it a bit more have been carrying my 2 yr old daughter in one arm on school run with the others last two days ...thats probably why its been sore so I hit 200g protein yesterday and completed another 500kcal of cycling its feeling alot better this morning. You got me thinking though about upping my invictus dose as its working for me so far without any major issues. Would a jump to 2ml be too big??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking 2000 mg of fish oil a day which is my usual amount. Ive been using Invictus at 1ml a day so far. Thinking about it a bit more have been carrying my 2 yr old daughter in one arm on school run with the others last two days ...thats probably why its been sore so I hit 200g protein yesterday and completed another 500kcal of cycling its feeling alot better this morning. You got me thinking though about upping my invictus dose as its working for me so far without any major issues. Would a jump to 2ml be too big??
jim2509 hey, jim I am glad to hear you are better and enjoying the products, but I highly suggest not to go over 1ml daily of Invictus especially while running VII-KT with it....over 1ml daily and you reach the point of diminishing return really quickly--plus you don't want to run cortisol into the ground, you get cortisol too low and you run the risk of problems--it's just not worth it...

hold the course...slow and steady is the way to go!!!

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
jim2509 hey, jim I am glad to hear you are better and enjoying the products, but I highly suggest not to go over 1ml daily of Invictus especially while running VII-KT with it....over 1ml daily and you reach the point of diminishing return really quickly--plus you don't want to run cortisol into the ground, you get cortisol too low and you run the risk of problems--it's just not worth it...

hold the course...slow and steady is the way to go!!!
Hi mate thanks for the advice, yeah I get what you mean about the Cortisol thanks for that am loving this stack at the moment..libido still good too :).

Had a great chest and back workout and got in 277g protein yesterday and on top the products have woken up with minimal DOMS this morning...well happy.

Looking ahead I am considering at the four week stage of a couple of options and running

1. XI-KT 11-Keto 4-6 weeks followed by Dermacrine and Ultra Test stack for PCT

OR

2. 3-AD 4 weeks followed by Dermacrine and Ultra Test for PCT

What do you think would be best for lean gains minimal sides??

I can also get hold of 1-AD and stack with Dermacrine but obviously sides could be a little harsher.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So nearly finished week two of stack and results thus far are that i am seeing some nice recomp going on around midsection...even wife has commented that im leaning up. Diet is still good however family have come down with dreaded cold virus and it hit me today although not as bad as wife. Bit annoying as these were my cardio days so have adjusted my diet and lowered carbs a tad.

Whilst im laying here in bed feeling sorry for myself im still racking my mind on what cycle to start at end of this? Im now thinking of getting XI KT and running that for 4 weeks and THEN Ultra Test and Dermacrine ina PCT as Im not sure Ultra Test would compliment 11 Keto??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So nearly finished week two of stack and results thus far are that i am seeing some nice recomp going on around midsection...even wife has commented that im leaning up. Diet is still good however family have come down with dreaded cold virus and it hit me today although not as bad as wife. Bit annoying as these were my cardio days so have adjusted my diet and lowered carbs a tad.

Whilst im laying here in bed feeling sorry for myself im still racking my mind on what cycle to start at end of this? Im now thinking of getting XI KT and running that for 4 weeks and THEN Ultra Test and Dermacrine ina PCT as Im not sure Ultra Test would compliment 11 Keto??
glad to see it's treating you well!!!

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
glad to see it's treating you well!!!
Its definately making a difference thats for sure Im really happy with these products. What do you think of XI-KT at week 4 on completion of this to help keep the fires burning on fat and also to keep/help muscle gain? Would 1.5 ml a day or 2.0 ml a day be good or too much? Also could Ultra Test thrown in help or would they not be compatible??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its definately making a difference thats for sure Im really happy with these products. What do you think of XI-KT at week 4 on completion of this to help keep the fires burning on fat and also to keep/help muscle gain? Would 1.5 ml a day or 2.0 ml a day be good or too much? Also could Ultra Test thrown in help or would they not be compatible??
11-keto XI-KT is not made by iron legion any longer and I have never used it, but after looking at reviews I would say that it would be compatible with ultratest...also 1.5ml should be fine but I would not go over that.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
11-keto XI-KT is not made by iron legion any longer and I have never used it, but after looking at reviews I would say that it would be compatible with ultratest...also 1.5ml should be fine but I would not go over that.
Thanks for the reply I have managed to source UK XI-KT (Iron Legion) so its available thankfully if i decide to go with that option. Its so tough deciding what to use next as theres so much new stuff coming onto the market at present?

Anyhow I hit the gym today after seeing off the cold virus quickly (Invictus might of helped) and I can tell you that my strength and overall well being has gone right up. I should of felt crap but nope I was smashing it today..felt strong and was lifting well...2-3kg increase all round on exercises am well happy. I have around 2 weeks left before stack finished with and would like to keep chipping away at bodyfat and add lean mass.......do you have any suggestions on a supplement currently getting big thumbs up in that respect?? I want to keep sides to a minimum if possible though hence why i thought of XI KT but you and others may be aware of more recent supplements that may be more tailored to my goals??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply I have managed to source UK XI-KT (Iron Legion) so its available thankfully if i decide to go with that option. Its so tough deciding what to use next as theres so much new stuff coming onto the market at present?

Anyhow I hit the gym today after seeing off the cold virus quickly (Invictus might of helped) and I can tell you that my strength and overall well being has gone right up. I should of felt crap but nope I was smashing it today..felt strong and was lifting well...2-3kg increase all round on exercises am well happy. I have around 2 weeks left before stack finished with and would like to keep chipping away at bodyfat and add lean mass.......do you have any suggestions on a supplement currently getting big thumbs up in that respect?? I want to keep sides to a minimum if possible though hence why i thought of XI KT but you and others may be aware of more recent supplements that may be more tailored to my goals??
if you have access to XI KT I would definitely go with that...I would be using it myself if I had access to it!!!

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
if you have access to XI KT I would definitely go with that...I would be using it myself if I had access to it!!!
Well considering the brilliant effects of VIi KT and Invictus thus far and the fact i have Ultra Test as well I think your bang on the money about XI KT. Looking at logs I could continue making some real positive changes and get some shape/reduce body fat and then look to bulk around December.I'll look to run XI KT at 1.5 ml a day alongside Ultra Test at 1ml and maybe increase it to 1.5 ml later on. Would it be better to run XI KT at 0.5 ml spread out 3 x a day or in 1 hit?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well considering the brilliant effects of VIi KT and Invictus thus far and the fact i have Ultra Test as well I think your bang on the money about XI KT. Looking at logs I could continue making some real positive changes and get some shape/reduce body fat and then look to bulk around December.I'll look to run XI KT at 1.5 ml a day alongside Ultra Test at 1ml and maybe increase it to 1.5 ml later on. Would it be better to run XI KT at 0.5 ml spread out 3 x a day or in 1 hit?
I truly wish I could be more help but in all honesty my knowledge of XI KT is very limited....

Delsolrob

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Okay so today is the day....26 days since I first weighed myself and started my weightloss/training program having been overweight at 78 kg..when i say overweight i mean having a fat gut and low muscle mass generally out of shape.

Being ectomorph naturally this put me in the disasterous 'Skinny Fat' Category and boy did i get some fat shaming from friends at work having recently gone back to my old job - a job which requires me to be fit and highly motivated mentally and physically.

I chose Iron Legions VII KT and INVICTUS dosing 1ml a day each to assist me in achiving my goal of shedding pounds and getting back to fitness. I kept a running log on what i ate daily and my basic training program using the 'myfitness app' which also gave me my daily macros breakdown.

So having done a nightshift and having eaten arounf 0100 am (its now 1300) Ive had 3 1/2 hrs sleep, I hopped on the scales 3 times to get an average not expecting a great deal.

My starting weight 26 days ago was
78 kg.

Day 26 (nearly a month) my weight as of today.......75 kg in weight (74.9 kg to be precise) 3.0 kg has GONE

Holy **** is my first thought and im quite emotional about it. I gave up my love of alcohol throughout this and I cant believe just how much ive lost. I also had my bloods done last week and my Cholesterol is down to 4.4...from 5.3. Who knows what i could of achieved on an intensive cardio only programme??

There is no doubt, no doubt at all in my mind VII KT and INVICTUS has played a HUGE part in me achieving these results.

I have never felt tired (only got a family cold briefly) and i felt good throughout this program. I want to thank those who have offered advice and support its truly appreciated and of course Iron Legion who have produced such products that work and help those like me that strayed off the path. The positive impacts on my health and well being is quite frankly startling. I hope my journey will help others who are in a similar situation as i was a month ago.

Where do i go from this? Well its the season of bulk so i guess a winter lean bulk is my next goal....let it begin :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay so today is the day....26 days since I first weighed myself and started my weightloss/training program having been overweight at 78 kg..when i say overweight i mean having a fat gut and low muscle mass generally out of shape.

Being ectomorph naturally this put me in the disasterous 'Skinny Fat' Category and boy did i get some fat shaming from friends at work having recently gone back to my old job - a job which requires me to be fit and highly motivated mentally and physically.

I chose Iron Legions VII KT and INVICTUS dosing 1ml a day each to assist me in achiving my goal of shedding pounds and getting back to fitness. I kept a running log on what i ate daily and my basic training program using the 'myfitness app' which also gave me my daily macros breakdown.

So having done a nightshift and having eaten arounf 0100 am (its now 1300) Ive had 3 1/2 hrs sleep, I hopped on the scales 3 times to get an average not expecting a great deal.

My starting weight 26 days ago was
78 kg.

Day 26 (nearly a month) my weight as of today.......75 kg in weight (74.9 kg to be precise) 3.0 kg has GONE

Holy **** is my first thought and im quite emotional about it. I gave up my love of alcohol throughout this and I cant believe just how much ive lost. I also had my bloods done last week and my Cholesterol is down to 4.4...from 5.3. Who knows what i could of achieved on an intensive cardio only programme??

There is no doubt, no doubt at all in my mind VII KT and INVICTUS has played a HUGE part in me achieving these results.

I have never felt tired (only got a family cold briefly) and i felt good throughout this program. I want to thank those who have offered advice and support its truly appreciated and of course Iron Legion who have produced such products that work and help those like me that strayed off the path. The positive impacts on my health and well being is quite frankly startling. I hope my journey will help others who are in a similar situation as i was a month ago.

Where do i go from this? Well its the season of bulk so i guess a winter lean bulk is my next goal....let it begin :)
As much as I would like the supps to take the credit, the work on it is all you. Iron Legion just added the tools.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
truly, you've put in some solid work! I'm glad you've been happy with your run on the Invictus and VII-KT!

If you're planning to run XI-KT (available in the UK), I would not recommend stacking it with Ultra Test...as taking a PH alongside a test booster is likely counterproductive. I would save the ultra test for PCT of the XI-KT and run it with some sustain alpha (SERM if you're stacking XI-KT with another PH).

You may also consider running Invictus as part of your PCT :)

Also, I saw a few posts about using dermacrine in PCT. I would not consider it ideal to run Dermacrine during PCT, as it may hinder HPTA recovery...as it's hormonal. Sustain Alpha would be a better choice :thumbsup:

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
truly, you've put in some solid work! I'm glad you've been happy with your run on the Invictus and VII-KT!

If you're planning to run XI-KT (available in the UK), I would not recommend stacking it with Ultra Test...as taking a PH alongside a test booster is likely counterproductive. I would save the ultra test for PCT of the XI-KT and run it with some sustain alpha (SERM if you're stacking XI-KT with another PH).

Also, I saw a few posts about using dermacrine in PCT. I would not consider it ideal to run Dermacrine during PCT, as it may hinder HPTA recovery...as it's hormonal. Sustain Alpha would be a better choice :thumbsup:
Thank you for your comments and advice, its been an eye opening journey for me, i truly believe having a positive mental attitude goes along way as does support and advice and this forum has played its role in helping me along with the Iron Legion products. I need to now plan for phase 2 lean bulk over the winter and will use Ultra Test for a PCT as advised.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As much as I would like the supps to take the credit, the work on it is all you. Iron Legion just added the tools.
Thanks mate, yeah they played their part for sure but diet, training, rest, motivation were all in too...a good day today.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

on the other hand XI-KT would pair great with dermacrine, in my humble opinion.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
can you run this indefinately? Is it suppressive in any way?

Any other factors affected? (lipd, clotting, thickenessof blood etc.)

Also, anyoen suppressed theirs TOO much? a low cortisol can be bad too.. i was on 1.5ml and i was grumpy as heck and SO tired. halved the dose and im on form today

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can you run this indefinately? Is it suppressive in any way?

Any other factors affected? (lipd, clotting, thickenessof blood etc.)

Also, anyoen suppressed theirs TOO much? a low cortisol can be bad too.. i was on 1.5ml and i was grumpy as heck and SO tired. halved the dose and im on form today
what are you running?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
vii-kt
2 weeks on 1ml is great for me, first week was like a transition period of resistence
i love vi-kt together with invictus, great combo...i will defer to @delsolrob on length of duration they could safely be ran.