Hydrobol Vicious Labs Log!

1. Hydrobol Vicious Labs Log!

Alright guys with the release of the elements I got myself 2 bottles of Hydrobol. I'll post info tomorrow but I'll be running them straight through at 3-5 caps a day hoping for 15 lbs

Agreda10 gets you 10% off !
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

2. nice! looking forward to the outcome with this.
    Vicious Labs Want 10% Off? Use Code RIPP10
    Viciouslabs.net
    •   

3. Subbed
    IG: Skraw85

4. Iím in, Mainly because Iíve never heard of it and not really sure what it is

Here to learn

5. Subbed - A1A, you stacking this with anything? I am thinking it would be a sweet stack to run this with Winny or Androisoxazole
    •   

6. Sweet. In on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

7. In to see some results!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

8. I'm in as well. Interested to see this in action.

9. Thanks for joining guys. Apologies on starting a day later than anticipated, yesterday got busier than expected.
    Anyways, **** intros. Most of you guys know me and just feel free to ask if anything . Quick recap - I'm currently 217 in the AM and starting a full on bulk . Cals are at 3k a day and going up weekly or as needed. **** BF% , don't mean sh1t really . May or may not be posting pics on here , if you wanna see what I look like feel free to PM me for my IG that's where I'll be tryna post more pics and workout videos up . Food will be mostly oatmeal, rice , chicken , beef and egg whites but will not be strict so I'll add in protein bars and **** like that. Due to the lenient diet I will not stop my cardio which is 30 minutes HIIT daily. Any questions on diet/training etc feel free to ask.

Started right at 4 caps a day said F the BS. Shoulders yesterday , pump chest workout today
    Incline bench
    225x8 245x6 275x6 295x3 225x12 135x25
    Hammer strength flat bench 4x15
    Pec dec
    4x20
    Cable flys
    3x20 and 1 drop set
    Low cable flyers
    4x20
    3 sets of Push-ups till failure (20+ push-ups)

10. Quote Originally Posted by Gridles View Post
    Subbed - A1A, you stacking this with anything? I am thinking it would be a sweet stack to run this with Winny or Androisoxazole
    Nah just the LMG at the moment . I thought about stacking t with androisox or Mithras but since I'm not worried about staying lean I decided not to as I think both of those will be best used while recouping/cutting. I do have some YK staring me down that I might crack open . We shall see

11. Good call, just figured Androisoxazole or winny would be good at controlling progesterone. Looking forward to seeing how you respond!

12. full bulk?? I like the way you're thinkin.
    Viciouslabs.net

13. Quote Originally Posted by Gridles View Post
    Good call, just figured Androisoxazole or winny would be good at controlling progesterone. Looking forward to seeing how you respond!
    Yes sir . I kinda would, but seeing as androisox will be a one time thing I really wanna give it a good try you know

14. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    full bulk?? I like the way you're thinkin.
    Full on bulk my friend . I'm hoping for 240 by feb so this is kinda kicking it into gear , none of that "lean bulk" "clean diet" bull haha . I'm getting fat and I'm cool with it!

15. Totally understand brother

16. Shoulda mentioned . I'm focusing on developing my back and triceps the most at the moment so Sunday's are strictly back days since they are the one day I have unlimited time in the gym.

Back today was
    Rows
    225x8 245x6 275x5 275x5 225x8(power rows)
    Db rows
    4x8 (90lbs slow)
    Wide cable row
    4x10
    T-bar row superset with bent over rear delt
    4x12/12
    Back trap shrugs (usually do rack pulls)
    6x15

Then cardio and now pool

17. in for gains

18. 2 quick notes from today.
    #1 woke up feeling like I was breast feeding all night , didn't mention it earlier incase it went away but nope still here so I am popping a 1mg adex now. Normally I see signs beforehand but not here , also didn't think it'd be this quick haha. Not an issue but just make sure you have an AI on hand when running

#2 I've heard all day long how I'm looking bigger from multiple people, yes it's early so must mostly be filling the muscles up but I am enjoying it .

Definitely seems like it's gunna live up to its name "Hydrobol" and be a very wet compound which is great cuz that's exactly what I was hoping it'd be

19. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    2 quick notes from today.
    #1 woke up feeling like I was breast feeding all night , didn't mention it earlier incase it went away but nope still here so I am popping a 1mg adex now. Normally I see signs beforehand but not here , also didn't think it'd be this quick haha. Not an issue but just make sure you have an AI on hand when running

#2 I've heard all day long how I'm looking bigger from multiple people, yes it's early so must mostly be filling the muscles up but I am enjoying it .

Definitely seems like it's gunna live up to its name "Hydrobol" and be a very wet compound which is great cuz that's exactly what I was hoping it'd be
    Dang the nip sides came on fast!

20. Glad to see your already on the defensive.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

21. PR alert !!

So this was pretty awesome as I didn't plan it or nothing and I'm kinda pissed I didn't film t but it was chest day (yesterday was arms btw) and I got 315 on flat bench for 10 good clean reps . That felt great , specially cuz I know I coulda pushed out at least one more rep but I racked it anyways.

Besides that it was a pretty normal chest workout nothing crazy
    Flat 315x5 315x10 315x8 315x5 315x5
    Inc db
    4 sets of 90x12 (dropset on last set)
    Dips 4x8
    Pec dec 4x20
    Did some extra delt work and 10 minutes of sprints followed by 20 of regular cardio

That's all

22. Congrats on the rep PR! Nice way to kick off a log
    IG: Skraw85

23. fawk yea!
    Viciouslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting Dem Pumps With Vicious Labs Daft Pump - Mini Log
    By blokpost in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-11-2018, 01:21 PM