OLYMPUS LABS taking over the rest of 2018!!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Interested to see whats on the way
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    We always back up our hype and deliver. Always. Just because we can't divulge all the details right now (you know that's not how this industry works) doesn't mean that we're going to do anything but exceed expectations.
    If this is all coming out in the next 4 months, you must have some Beta results you can share. But if OL is not gonna divulge any of the products, then I guess looking for Beta results would be too much to ask. Its a dead thread...
    •   

3. Subbed.
    OL fanboy right here ����
    =HARDCORE=

4. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    We always back up our hype and deliver. Always. Just because we can't divulge all the details right now (you know that's not how this industry works) doesn't mean that we're going to do anything but exceed expectations.
    Exactly. If they donít already know how OL rolls, theyíre about to find out!!
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

5. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    If this is all coming out in the next 4 months, you must have some Beta results you can share. But if OL is not gonna divulge any of the products, then I guess looking for Beta results would be too much to ask. Its a dead thread...
    Youíre entitled to your opinion brother. Weíll release details once we have the green light and the timing is right. Until then thanks for being active in our thread

•   

6. At the olympia and was hoping that i would see u guys here

7. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    It would be different if OL didn't have a solid track record. But with the lineup they already have, they've earned the right to do some teasing before things are releasing, because all of their products are pleasing*

See whut i did?

*except maybe Massacr3, but I love Ep1logue so I'm willing to say I'm a laxo non-responder
    I <3 Carbs

8. I don’t see anything wrong with some hype.
    Especially when you have 9 new releases coming out.

I hope there is at least one that has not even been mentioned yet that will really blow us away!

9. There will be a lot of information flowing in this thread in the next week and over the next few months.

9 new products is more than some companies whole line lol. Full disclosure some of them will be reformulations. There are at least 5 that I personally can’t wait for.

I will bet there will be a few who will be disappointed.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    There will be a lot of information flowing in this thread in the next week and over the next few months.

9 new products is more than some companies whole line lol. Full disclosure some of them will be reformulations. There are at least 5 that I personally can’t wait for.

I will bet there will be a few who will be disappointed.
    Why would people be dissapointed? Maybe I am not understanding.

11. Hopefully they are removing stim x and the alpha yohimbine from all products. I want to get the full benefits of my Reign without the chills, clamyness and shriveled up dick

12. Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    Because in life you canít please everyone. Thatís just how it goes. Iím thinking he meant it more along those lines

13. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Of course it would be the BLR fanboy that would come in here and be a pain. Its an announcement thread. Information will come when its available/ allowed.

14. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Love to see a revamped Rei1gn that doesn't give you turtle dink.
    This. Get rid of stim dick and im back in

15. Late to the game ! but in !

16. Stim X made me more physically sick, throwing up, more than any yohimbe extract. Even the 8mg Alpha Burns, and that's a hefty dose. SA2-A was the only yohimbe I could handle at even high doses.
    Iconic Formulations Rep.
    APE = 25% off
    PM for help with our line.

17. Any "new/more" PH/DS for the UK market?

18. Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    I'm sure he meant "I bet there will be few who will be disappointed," as in very few will actually be disappointed. Probably just got distracted by the release list while he was typing lol.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

19. Bring back 1-Dhea & 4-Dhea products

20. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Of course it would be the BLR fanboy that would come in here and be a pain. Its an announcement thread. Information will come when its available/ allowed.
    Bro I use OL daily.I give recognition to vendor products where it is warranted whomever makes them. So this is an announcment thread bro? And nothing whatsoever has been announced?

21. Olympus Labs says 4 months??? We can hope ��

I haven't been on much, but good to see new products on the way.
    It's seemed really stale the last 6 months supplement wise(industry, not OL), so interested to see what you guys are bringing out!

Hopefully something like a Multi Vitamin, or anything health related peaks my interest.

I'd love like a Kings Guard but less PCT more general health. It will probably never happen, but OL would be the only company who would release it and make it affordable.

22. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Bro I use OL daily.I give recognition to vendor products where it is warranted whomever makes them. So this is an announcment thread bro? And nothing whatsoever has been announced?
    They have stated multiple times that information will be made available shortly, not really sure what else to say. If this thread is not moving at a pace you enjoy then its real simple to unsub it. No need to be filling this thread with negativity

23. Quote Originally Posted by big_jewels View Post
    Late to the game ! but in !
    Same here! In to hear what's to come!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

24. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    We announced that weíre coming out with 9 products before years end

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Olympus Labs Conqu3r is our deal of the day at Orbit
    By Driven2lift in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-02-2014, 11:22 PM
  2. so i guess this is how the rest of my summer goes
    By frankenscort in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 03:41 PM
  3. Trying to sell the rest of my stuff
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 03:46 PM
  4. The "Rest of My Stash" cycle....some ideas?
    By ChuckBooty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 10:01 AM
  5. UFC 70: The rest of the card
    By Beowulf in forum MMA
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 04:24 PM