OLYMPUS LABS taking over the rest of 2018!!

Page 21 of 22 First ... 19202122 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BillD View Post
    Ever use assasinate? Curious how it is...one of the few Olympus products I’ve yet to try.
    I did a long time ago, when it was first released. At the time I didnt feel I got much out of it, but I am giving it another go with my diet in check this time.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BillD View Post
    Ever use assasinate? Curious how it is...one of the few Olympus products Iíve yet to try.
    Assassinate is a stable of mine for over a year now. The appetite suppressant is the main reason I take it. If I miss more than a few days I become hungry af.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BillD View Post
    Ever use assasinate? Curious how it is...one of the few Olympus products Iíve yet to try.
    -Appetite suppression was minimal ~a couple hours,
    -No carb crash
    Aside from that nothing else. And not worth it IMO. After 4 months i sold my 2 bottles and still made progress with just diet.
    I think the OG dragons mist suppresses appetite more haha
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    -Appetite suppression was minimal ~a couple hours,
    -No carb crash
    Aside from that nothing else. And not worth it IMO. After 4 months i sold my 2 bottles and still made progress with just diet.
    I think the OG dragons mist suppresses appetite more haha
    I have ran multiple bottles and agree with this statement
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. In case anyone is interested, it's been a long time since I've sweated this much!
    Sweating my a** off with the new Bloodshr3dóunsponsored
    old enough to know better, too young to care
    •   

6. Just a heads up guys, 35% off introductory sale for the new and improved Ar1macare Pro ends at midnight: SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER 35% OFF 72HRS ONLY ON SUPERHUMAN PROTECTION
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

7. Quick question... Iím running Kingsblood and Eliminate as part of an extended PCT. Is there anything in one or both that could flair up my prostrate? Thanks

8. Brand new Ignit3 dropping tomorrow at Natrual Body!!
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS
  9. OLYMPUS LABS taking over the rest of 2018!!

Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    You will see it in full very soon...we added the feel good ingredient - Osthole
    Yeah my Mrs says that it feels good in the... oh wait a minute, OSThole.
    Whoops
    kept you waiting huh?

10. Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Brand new Ignit3 dropping tomorrow at Natrual Body!!
    Will this have a % off deal also.

11. Can you run 3 kings bloods back to back to back?

12. Quote Originally Posted by chenk View Post
    Can you run 3 kings bloods back to back to back?
    Yes, thatís totally fine. After that I might take a month or two off unless you still deem it to be working well for your purposes. I ran KB for 4-5 months after a long cycle and had the highest ever natty test reading I have ever had about a month or so after jumping off the KB. Itís great stuff.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

13. When will all this new OL Products available at Strong Supplements Shop? NB Shop didn't shipping world wide. -.-

14. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Will this have a % off deal also.
    I think everything else has

15. Bloodshed feels a lot like Reign IMO. Something in it gives me the same sensation as Y or AY. Cold sweats.

16. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Bloodshed feels a lot like Reign IMO. Something in it gives me the same sensation as Y or AY. Cold sweats.
    I was wondering if anybody else would feel that. I really enjoyed the old BS War for the clean energy. Hated BS Raw - not bashing the product, I just don't tolerate any type of Y very well. I couldn't handle Re1gn for the same reason. Ordered the new BS Black Magic edition and have used it twice. At 2 scoops I get mild cold sweats. Definitely not as bad as BS Raw or Re1gn, but it's present. Not complaining though, because it provides nice energy with a little mood boost, and it doesn't make me sick or shaky. Good overall product IMO.

17. Quote Originally Posted by karakan1 View Post
    When will all this new OL Products available at Strong Supplements Shop? NB Shop didn't shipping world wide. -.-
    I know we have the protein and some other skus on the way. Shouldnít be too long hopefully!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    I know we have the protein and some other skus on the way. Shouldnít be too long hopefully!
    hopefully not too long, I eagerly await to order.

19. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    You will see it in full very soon...we added the feel good ingredient - Osthole
    Will there be a discontinuation sale on OG Kings Blood?
    Iconic Formulations Rep.
    APE = 25% off
    PM for help with our line.

20. Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    I was wondering if anybody else would feel that. I really enjoyed the old BS War for the clean energy. Hated BS Raw - not bashing the product, I just don't tolerate any type of Y very well. I couldn't handle Re1gn for the same reason. Ordered the new BS Black Magic edition and have used it twice. At 2 scoops I get mild cold sweats. Definitely not as bad as BS Raw or Re1gn, but it's present. Not complaining though, because it provides nice energy with a little mood boost, and it doesn't make me sick or shaky. Good overall product IMO.
    I did get a noticeable rise in mood and motivation. I mixed 1 scoop in a water bottle, sipped on it until I started feeling the effects. Drank about 1/2 of it. The cold sweats lasted about 2-3 hours but the befits lasted much longer. Appetite suppression is my main goal here and it was good. Took it at 6:30am and by 11am lunch I had my first sign of hunger. Started eating chicken and brown rice. Got about 1/2 way through the meal and I started feeling satisfied. Now at 12:30pm Iím starting to sip on the rest of it. Pre workout food is at 3ish pm. Workout starts around 5ish. Iím hoping bloodshed will keep me going until I lift. I donít do a stim PWO unless Iím really dragging. I have a homemade ďstrengthĒ PRE that I make and take 50mg oral of Trest.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Will there be a discontinuation sale on OG Kings Blood?
    I doubt it unless specific to certain retailers. HQ is already out of stock of the OG KB.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

What do you do when you get a foot of snow?

Bake... Bake... and Bake!

OL Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies:

OL Mocha Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies:

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

23. Conflicted between trying the new sup3r PCT or the new k1ngs blood after this current cycle I'm doing. I've used the OG k1ngs blood many times in the past already, so I think I'll go with sup3r PCT this time (also because the label art is badass). Or maybe I'll do one month sup3r followed with one month k1ngs!

24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    What do you do when you get a foot of snow?

Bake... Bake... and Bake!

OL Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies:

OL Mocha Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies:

These look good no matter what the weather is.

25. *** Sup3r PCT exclusive launch @ Strong tomorrow!!

Code SUP3RPCT30 saves you 30%!!

Sale starts tomorrow and ends 11:59pm pst Thursday.
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Olympus Labs Conqu3r is our deal of the day at Orbit
    By Driven2lift in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-02-2014, 11:22 PM
  2. so i guess this is how the rest of my summer goes
    By frankenscort in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 03:41 PM
  3. Trying to sell the rest of my stuff
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 03:46 PM
  4. The "Rest of My Stash" cycle....some ideas?
    By ChuckBooty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 10:01 AM
  5. UFC 70: The rest of the card
    By Beowulf in forum MMA
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 04:24 PM