Bulk DMHA

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know a place I can buy some bulk DMHA before it is gone? Or a good deal on a preworkout with DMHA that does not have any yohimbe in it?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not sure how legit it is, but there’s a website called robin hood supplements that has some in bulk.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any chance you have tried kraken before? That is the only supp with DMHA I have had and I am hoping to replicate that feel.
Not sure if it’s still around, but convict stim by condemned labs gave me a similar feel to kraken, but more caffeine. It doesn’t have the Eria Jarensis like kraken did, but the DMHA content is higher. Definitely higher caffeine too.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any chance you have tried kraken before? That is the only supp with DMHA I have had and I am hoping to replicate that feel.
I have used kraken and a bunch of other DMHA/Eria pres and I will say that kraken always has a unique feel to it. The mood boost/euphoria has always been the highlight of kraken for me. I should have mentioned yesterday that the product I have used a bunch from robin hood supplements is their Brain Focus Study (BFS) supp which is slightly more than just DMHA. I didnt quite get the mood boost from this vs kraken but the energy and focus I thought we on par or better (with 2 caps of BFS). They have some 20% codes floating too if you decide to try.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used kraken and a bunch of other DMHA/Eria pres and I will say that kraken always has a unique feel to it. The mood boost/euphoria has always been the highlight of kraken for me. I should have mentioned yesterday that the product I have used a bunch from robin hood supplements is their Brain Focus Study (BFS) supp which is slightly more than just DMHA. I didnt quite get the mood boost from this vs kraken but the energy and focus I thought we on par or better (with 2 caps of BFS). They have some 20% codes floating too if you decide to try.
SHUSH...lol don't let the cat out of the bag about Robin Hood.
See what they have in bulk? My fav DM stimulant. Christ going to order 100g lol.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
I ordered their stim variety pack. I always loved amp citrate but I never thought I would get it again.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm curious about Robin Hood since they have a couple of things that I like and
my question is how do they ship their stimulants like AMP, DMHA, and Eria in
caps or bulk powder ? If caps then is 75mg caps which is what they are showing
on their site or is it only bulk powder cause I have a scale but it's only good for grams
not milligrams.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm curious about Robin Hood since they have a couple of things that I like and
my question is how do they ship their stimulants like AMP, DMHA, and Eria in
caps or bulk powder ? If caps then is 75mg caps which is what they are showing
on their site or is it only bulk powder cause I have a scale but it's only good for grams
not milligrams.
They sell both caps and powder, just depends what you end up purchasing. If you dont have a mg scale I would stick with the caps, stims are one thing you dont want to guess with, a few hundred extra milligrams can make a HUGE difference. Or you could purchase a decent mg scale for ~20 or 30 bucks off amazon

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They sell both caps and powder, just depends what you end up purchasing. If you dont have a mg scale I would stick with the caps, stims are one thing you dont want to guess with, a few hundred extra milligrams can make a HUGE difference. Or you could purchase a decent mg scale for ~20 or 30 bucks off amazon
Thanks and of course I definitely don't wanna guess measurements when it comes to stimulants
so I'll grab caps which I think are 75mg each the first time and when I pick up a mg scale from
Amazon then I'll try the powders. I'll probably try the mixed sample pack of DMHA, AMP, and ERIA,
the first time and stack them with some of the conventional pre's that I have on hand like Quake,
PreKaged, and a few others.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can someone explain the purchasing process for Robin Hood? Do they only except crypto currency?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For European guys, there is sportpoeders that sells it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 2
Nutrition / Health 1
schizm Supplements 1
SatishOG Anabolics 19
JAS51 Supplements 2