The Testosterone Revolution

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. The Testosterone Revolution

The Testosterone Revolution

Whispers of a revolutionary test booster unlike anything weve seen before have started to circulate around the industry, and for good reason.

An undisclosed company is getting set to launch the first liquid test booster that is not only odorless, but also almost completely tasteless, meaning it can deliver an oral dose of test boosting ingredients in... READ MORE
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Stay Strong!

2. 145% increase in test?

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Joepower View Post
    145% increase in test?

So if someone is at 700 this would take him around 1650
    Ummmmmm
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

4. 75 per bottle?
    •   

5. Isn't geranylgeraniol (the main ingredient) a pheromone that attracts bugs? So I'll get huge arms, legs and cardio benefits because I'll be waving my arms and running all over the place trying to escape amorous insects.
    "A dumbbell is a man's best friend"

6. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    75 per bottle?
    Dollars? Nooo if that's what you are referring to.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Monkey View Post
    Isn't geranylgeraniol (the main ingredient) a pheromone that attracts bugs? So I'll get huge arms, legs and cardio benefits because I'll be waving my arms and running all over the place trying to escape amorous insects.
    Just in case you are bulking.

8. If it's that good , not going to fly under the radar for long

9. The new testosterone booster was tested in testis-derived tumor cells, and the AI was tested in isolated ovary cells? Not exactly promising for a male bodybuilder.

10. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    If it's that good , not going to fly under the radar for long
    I hope it's good. Always bugs me when things don't live up to their hype.

11. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    I hope it's good. Always bugs me when things don't live up to their hype.
    lol...George carlin reincarnated!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

12. Some more info from the manufacturer:

"The core ingredient is Geranylgeraniol. This is a terpene which is ubiquitous in nature and vital to animal life, but it is everywhere in trace amounts, so it was extremely difficult to isolate and extract.

Geranylgeraniol has been shown, in several recent papers out of Japan, to increase testosterone levels in animals to a truly remarkable extent -- in fact, to such an extent that animals receiving geranylgeraniol saw their testosterone levels double. This can be attributed to the following mechanism of action: Geranylgeraniol potently increases cyclic AMP (cAMP) levels, which then activate the cAMP-dependent protein kinase (PKA), which then boosts mRNA and protein levels of steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (StAR)... and StAR is the rate-limiting gatekeeper of steroid biosynthesis in Leydig cells.

It's worth mentioning that boosting cAMP/PKA can also induce a wide variety of other effects which have, in themselves, little to do with enhanced testosterone biosynthesis -- and that all of these additional effects are positive. They include enhanced fatty acid oxidation, enhanced muscle glycogen synthesis, and vasodilation.

It may be tempting to compare geranylgeraniol to forskolin -- another known PKA-boosting substance -- but forskolin has essentially zero oral bioavailability, and its use is primarily associated with GI distress, whereas geranylgeraniol is very well absorbed, has good oral bioavailability, and won't induce uncomfortable side effects at any dose.

Geranylgeraniol is, for good reason, the core ingredient in Ultratest."

13. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremyk1 View Post
    The new testosterone booster was tested in testis-derived tumor cells, and the AI was tested in isolated ovary cells? Not exactly promising for a male bodybuilder.
    That's why we are going to buy it, and pay to be the lab rats.
    If it does not work then everyone else will learn not to buy it.
    It's like public service in this respect.

14. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    Some more info from the manufacturer:

"The core ingredient is Geranylgeraniol. This is a terpene which is ubiquitous in nature and vital to animal life, but it is everywhere in trace amounts, so it was extremely difficult to isolate and extract.

Geranylgeraniol has been shown, in several recent papers out of Japan, to increase testosterone levels in animals to a truly remarkable extent -- in fact, to such an extent that animals receiving geranylgeraniol saw their testosterone levels double. This can be attributed to the following mechanism of action: Geranylgeraniol potently increases cyclic AMP (cAMP) levels, which then activate the cAMP-dependent protein kinase (PKA), which then boosts mRNA and protein levels of steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (StAR)... and StAR is the rate-limiting gatekeeper of steroid biosynthesis in Leydig cells.

It's worth mentioning that boosting cAMP/PKA can also induce a wide variety of other effects which have, in themselves, little to do with enhanced testosterone biosynthesis -- and that all of these additional effects are positive. They include enhanced fatty acid oxidation, enhanced muscle glycogen synthesis, and vasodilation.

It may be tempting to compare geranylgeraniol to forskolin -- another known PKA-boosting substance -- but forskolin has essentially zero oral bioavailability, and its use is primarily associated with GI distress, whereas geranylgeraniol is very well absorbed, has good oral bioavailability, and won't induce uncomfortable side effects at any dose.

Geranylgeraniol is, for good reason, the core ingredient in Ultratest."
    @Danes
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

15. Thanks GHhopkins, this looks interesting for sure..

Quote Originally Posted by GHopkins View Post
    That's why we are going to buy it, and pay to be the lab rats.
    If it does not work then everyone else will learn not to buy it.
    It's like public service in this respect.
    Rise Above (insert excuse)

16. Interesting

17. hahahaha! petri dish "boosting" :-) do not buy this until company selling, post blood test results on marketing page. no matter how many caveats they attach, this puts them on "hook" reputation wise. no blood test results, no buy. they do it with "10,000% more muscle" all the time - do it with ng/dl numbers. feel bad for teenager with not a lot of money to start.

18. Quote Originally Posted by DaeshDontSurf View Post
    hahahaha! petri dish "boosting" :-) do not buy this until company selling, post blood test results on marketing page. no matter how many caveats they attach, this puts them on "hook" reputation wise. no blood test results, no buy. they do it with "10,000% more muscle" all the time - do it with ng/dl numbers. feel bad for teenager with not a lot of money to start.
    That's all fine and dandy but as long as this supp not overpriced im happy to test on myself. I like to test new ingredients.

19. This is certainly worth following. Cool!

20. Quote Originally Posted by DaeshDontSurf View Post
    hahahaha! petri dish "boosting" :-)
    Not just a Petri dish! Tumor cells in a Petri dish! Must be legit.

21. Geranylgeraniol is definitely interesting and it seems to be potent Testosterone booster and even muscle mass upregulator

22. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Geranylgeraniol is definitely interesting and it seems to be potent Testosterone booster and even muscle mass upregulator
    Based on what? Ive only looked at the study referenced in the article. That one was not promising. Are there other studies on it?

23. Coming fresh off rumors of a promising new test booster earlier this month, we have confirmation that Antaeus Labs is ready to release Ultra Test this week.

Ultra Test is slated to be the one of the first in the next generation....READ MORE

24. Ultra Test Launch Sale Is On

Jump on it quick, we have a limited supply and will likely run out before the sale is over.

SPECIAL LAUNCH OFFER, TESTOSTERONE JUST GOT LIQUIFIED
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Save $30 on the Testosterone Recovery Stack!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 10:19 PM
  2. The Testosterone:Cortisol Connection
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 07:06 AM
  3. Squatting and the testosterone effects...
    By soseg in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 05:05 PM
  4. THE TESTOSTERONE (enan,sus,prop) CYCLY WITH A LIL PRIMO
    By sportsbro21 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 09:21 PM
  5. For those of you getting into the HDTV revolution :)
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 03:57 AM