Dynamine

1. Dynamine

Anyone using this? I bought the bulk powder and capping it myself. They say it doesnt effect sleep. That is bull chit I havent been able to sleep good since I started taking it
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!

2. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Anyone using this? I bought the bulk powder and capping it myself. They say it doesnt effect sleep. That is bull chit I havent been able to sleep good since I started taking it
    Not using it, but interesting find. https://www.compoundsolutions.com/phone/dynamine.html. A CNS energy supplement that has no effect on sleep? Hmm...
    •   

3. Sounds like to me it's boosting energy and not letting you sleep ha.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

4. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    Not using it, but interesting find. https://www.compoundsolutions.com/phone/dynamine.html. A CNS energy supplement that has no effect on sleep? Hmm...
    I disagree with that though, Ive been having trouble sleeping since I started experimenting with it, Even 12 hours after
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!

5. They say a lot of the same things about dynamine as they did about theacrine. Supposedly, neither is a stimulant, but they work by agonizing the dopamine system and antagonizing adenosine receptors. These are also the primary actions of caffeine, which is considered a stimulant. To be honest, I canít tell you why theacrine and dynamine arenít stims, but it seems to me that they are. I have no doubt theyíll affect sleep, at least for some.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    I disagree with that though, Ive been having trouble sleeping since I started experimenting with it, Even 12 hours after
    Would a sleep aid help? But yeah 12 hours later you shouldn't need a sleep aid...

7. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    Would a sleep aid help? But yeah 12 hours later you shouldn't need a sleep aid...
    Iím not sure what the half life is. I guess itís possible to have an effect 12 hours later, but I would have thought it would wear off by then. As I recall, both theacrine and caffeine will be clear from your system within about 8 hours, Iíd be surprised if dynamine lasted that much longer.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremyk1 View Post
    Iím not sure what the half life is. I guess itís possible to have an effect 12 hours later, but I would have thought it would wear off by then. As I recall, both theacrine and caffeine will be clear from your system within about 8 hours, Iíd be surprised if dynamine lasted that much longer.
    Looking at the effect vs time curves they posted on their site, they note dynamine curve is anecdotal* They are really just now studying it. Theacrine curve was.lisfed as actual data...

9. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    I picked up a couple bottles of capped Dynamine and capped TeaCrine over the Labor Day sale. I will try Dynamine out on Monday and report back.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremyk1 View Post
    I’m not sure what the half life is. I guess it’s possible to have an effect 12 hours later, but I would have thought it would wear off by then. As I recall, both theacrine and caffeine will be clear from your system within about 8 hours, I’d be surprised if dynamine lasted that much longer.
    I was at the Europa Dallas and ended up talking to a rep from a manufacturer. He claimed it had a much shorter halflife than teacrine. I didn't get a chance to try the samples he was passing out. I've been curious about it ever since that conversation.
    @eminentandpowerfulco

11. Does absolutely nothing for me

12. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    I just noticed you said youíre capping it yourself. Do you have a scale? You may be taking too much.

13. Had trouble sleeping when using it in a PWO late after work. Once I switched to another PWO without it I stopped having issues.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I picked up a couple bottles of capped Dynamine and capped TeaCrine over the Labor Day sale. I will try Dynamine out on Monday and report back.
    Today at 4pm I took 1 cap of 150mg Dynamine. I didnít mind trying it so late in the day because I still had a lot of work to finish. Since it was my first time trying it I tested it out solo. The effects seem subtle, but a noticeable wakefulness (I was starting to drag before taking it) and slight energy and focus. The effects seemed to last awhile.

I will continue to experiment with it. I will try it at 300mg. I will try it with caffeine. I will try it with TeaCrine and caffeine also.

15. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Does absolutely nothing for me
    Love the backlash on social media about Dynamine, etc. "hey your new formula sux, I feel nothing now"...then people like Doug Miller try and say "oh well it's a new stim give it a chance, it's strong". As soon as someone sees "Dynamine" in a reformulation people are already asking for the previous version and this version "sux". Lol, people are finally starting to get smarter.

OR....the alternative as seen by a big sponsor on this board...just slam like 8mg of Alpha-Y into your formula in many different forms and say "yeah ours is the strongest" while practically killing people at the same time with those dosages of that garbage stimulant.
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!

16. I took 150mg of Dynamine again this morning with a cup of coffee. Subtle energy, wakefulness and some focus. The effects seem to last 3-4 hours for me. Then I took another 150mg cap of Dynamine without caffeine. Same subtle effects for another 3-4 hours.

Tomorrow I will try 300mg (2 caps at once) in the morning.

17. Thank you for the feedback

18. Theacrine has a half life of something stupid, like 20hrs IIRC. Dynamine is supposed to be much shorter.

19. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Theacrine has a half life of something stupid, like 20hrs IIRC. Dynamine is supposed to be much shorter.
    Wow, 20 hours does seem excessive. Are you sure that isnít how long it takes for full clearance? Iíve never heard of anyone feeling it for that long. But to be honest, last I tried researching it years ago, there still was almost no actual data on it, so you could be correct. But yeah as I recall, dynamine has always been marketed as a faster acting form of theacrine. Supposed to have similar feel and effect, but kick in quicker and not last as long.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremyk1 View Post
    Wow, 20 hours does seem excessive. Are you sure that isn’t how long it takes for full clearance? I’ve never heard of anyone feeling it for that long. But to be honest, last I tried researching it years ago, there still was almost no actual data on it, so you could be correct. But yeah as I recall, dynamine has always been marketed as a faster acting form of theacrine. Supposed to have similar feel and effect, but kick in quicker and not last as long.
    I definitely read it's a 20hr half life sometime last year. It does NOT interfere with sleep at all, and at some doses has a sedative effect, so don't let that bother you.
  21. Dynamine

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I definitely read it's a 20hr half life sometime last year. It does NOT interfere with sleep at all, and at some doses has a sedative effect, so don't let that bother you.
    I read one study that found it to be 16 and 26 hours at a lower and higher dose (25 and 125mg). And ~29h for 125mg with 150mg caffeine.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...8/#!po=43.2692
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I read one study that found it to be 16 and 26 hours at a lower and higher dose (25 and 125mg). And ~29h for 125mg with 150mg caffeine.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...8/#!po=43.2692
    All day long!

23. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Yeah, it mostly only brings energy for me when combined with caffeine. It makes caffeine last longer and a little less jittery. I could theoretically take TeaCrine before bed and have no problems sleeping on it.

24. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I took 150mg of Dynamine again this morning with a cup of coffee. Subtle energy, wakefulness and some focus. The effects seem to last 3-4 hours for me. Then I took another 150mg cap of Dynamine without caffeine. Same subtle effects for another 3-4 hours.

Tomorrow I will try 300mg (2 caps at once) in the morning.
    This morning I did the two caps of Dynamine (300mg) with a cup of coffee. Same effects as I described above except slightly more noticeable. The effects seem to last about 4 hours today. No mood improvements though which is disappointing.

Next time I try it I will try it with more caffeine and and 100mg of TeaCrine.

25. I will probably use Dynamine again tomorrow. I will post up how it goes.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who here has tried anything with Dynamine?
    By carguy123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-03-2018, 12:27 PM