Looking For New Pre Workout - Any New Need to release???

  1. Looking For New Pre Workout - Any New Need to release???


    hi guys how r u
    right now im using :
    1.olympus labs re1gn - good stuff but i feel more energy 2 hours after the gym and not the insane 30 min when i drink before workout little strange and also vaso 6 i think make me STIM DICK
    so using half scoop - but dont feel it too much...

    2.karken the old stuff with 100dmaa per scoop i left few from him - all the good thins come to end

    3.quake 10.0 - all around without vaso 6 and dmaa - nice pre - like pre kaged by feeling.

    my big question is there and new product that need to get out and i sould wait for him ??
    or what is your experience from other pre..? tnx!


  2. I dont seem to feel any pre workout anymore, its kind of scary. I've used so many strong pre workouts and many different kinds. I am at a loss on what to use as well.
    •   
       


  3. Here are some good ones now that I recommend:

    Controlled Labs White Flash
    Performax Labs Hypermax
    Myoblox Loco
    Alpha Lion Superhuman
    Core Nutritionals Fury X
    Primeval Labs Mega Pre Black

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Blakeisaac View Post
    I dont seem to feel any pre workout anymore, its kind of scary. I've used so many strong pre workouts and many different kinds. I am at a loss on what to use as well.
    You should probably stay off stimulant based pre-workouts for a month or so to reset your system. That's the only way you are going to begin feeling that rush again.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    You should probably stay off stimulant based pre-workouts for a month or so to reset your system. That's the only way you are going to begin feeling that rush again.
    I've been off them for a couple of months before and it never felt any different.
    •   
       


  6. Nutrabio PRE
    Morphogen nutrition alphagen
    Controlled labs white flash---creatine free if thats an issue
    Pre Kaged

    Core fury x-i want to try myself

  7. Seismic Surge from Hard Rock Supps will get you going.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Seismic Surge from Hard Rock Supps will get you going.
    Sounds good but it's all a blend so you really dont know how much of what it actually contains

  9. get some preg by iconicformulations, it will rev up your stims...

    save 25% using code THEBIGT at iconicformulations.com
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  10. Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    Here are some good ones now that I recommend:

    Controlled Labs White Flash
    Performax Labs Hypermax
    Myoblox Loco
    Alpha Lion Superhuman
    Core Nutritionals Fury X
    Primeval Labs Mega Pre Black
    This is a solid list. If you are looking for something strong, StimMax is even stronger than HyperMax. StimMax provides:

    425 mg of caffine
    200 mg dynamine
    Hup A for focus
    and Alpha Y
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  11. As much as it pains me to admit C4 Ultimate is one of the better pres on the market I've had as of recent times. Never tried Reign, but I hear it mentioned a lot.
    @eminentandpowerfulco

  12. Pre kaged doesn't do anything for me.. pre workout not like they were in the 90s and the beginning of the 2000s

  13. You should check out Juggernaut Nutrition- Wild preworkout. It's a solid one.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    You should check out Juggernaut Nutrition- Wild preworkout. It's a solid one.
    second this, also been enjoying Arez Titanium quite a bit

  15. Currently using excelisor by imperial nutrition. Its good but I feel like its lost its effect..

    I heard DrivenSports has CRZ OG as a replace for good ol craze but little to no review out there. If someone has one of their sample of CRZ. PM me and tell me comparison.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    Pre kaged doesn't do anything for me.. pre workout not like they were in the 90s and the beginning of the 2000s
    no kidding all the designer stims are gone

  17. Try ESP Extreme

  18. Imperial Nutrition "Excelsior" is a new favorite.
    Tried tons of pwo's but nothing like this one.
    The effect is similar to Hydrazine but it's even better.
    Clean long lasting energy, well being and mental focus with no jitter or crashes.

  19. I like Wild Thing, Seismic Surge and occasionally Reign. If my tolerance gets the best of me, I take a break and use revamp or adrenosurge for cleansing the adrenal and resetting my levels.
    Rise Above (insert excuse)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for a new pre-workout, opinions needed!
    By bl00dredrain in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 04:37 PM
  2. Looking for best pre-workout supplement
    By coachrob in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 05:35 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 07:51 AM
  4. Looking for a Pre-workout Supplement
    By bz384 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 02:17 PM
  5. Looking for a pre-workout stim stack
    By faerieeyes3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 05:18 PM
Log in
Log in