Getting rid of Double chin

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I have always had a double chin even 13/14 percent bf. I have considered lipo as hate even in decent shape it makes me look fat

Any topicals that may work? 7-keto ( vaso7 ,androshred or similar)or brazilian tight (muscle gelz). Anyone have any advice on what may have worked for them or stuck with lipo

Cheers

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I personally cringe at the idea of a topical on my neck. The skin is very thin and it burns lol. Also very close to your face, so you start sweating and get some in your eyes and man that's going to suck. Most don't smell too good either. I hate to say it but you probably need to do an agressive cut and really commit to it. Everyone holds fat different and some places are just the last to go. I know it's not what your looking to hear.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Typically, chest and chin are the last places to lose fat.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can check out a new treatment called kybella. It works decent but if its really bad you will need surgery. The surgery is very easy and the recovery is easy as well. You can PM if you want a recommendation for a surgeon. Go to board certified facial surgeon

Shreddedby212

Shreddedby212

Awards
Not necessarily supplementation, but what has help me to get rid of body fat at the most resistance parts has been complex training. Basically you perform 4-5 exercises back to back with no rest between them for a certain amount of time. My go to:

barbell shoulder press x 6
front squat x 7
barbell row x 8
dead lift x 9
back squat x 10

I rest 1-2 minutes between each complex and try to perform as many complexes in 25 minutes. Try this training 2x a week max for 6 weeks and see how it affects your double chin.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I personally cringe at the idea of a topical on my neck. The skin is very thin and it burns lol. Also very close to your face, so you start sweating and get some in your eyes and man that's going to suck. Most don't smell too good either. I hate to say it but you probably need to do an agressive cut and really commit to it. Everyone holds fat different and some places are just the last to go. I know it's not what your looking to hear.
I agree 100%