Why isn't Pregnenolone more popular?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Transdermal wasn't exactly stimulating as it was awakening. For me it was like having a full battery with a higher capacity, instead of a regular battery that's just pumping more amps.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense, but the clarity and sense of wellbeing is hard to explain with normal descriptors.
    That sounds pretty good. I'm not sure I completely understand the description but that probably just means I need more awakening/clarity.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jarrellt67 View Post
    That sounds pretty good. I'm not sure I completely understand the description but that probably just means I need more awakening/clarity.
    lol...repped for cleverness!!!

don't forget to use my code and save 25%
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

3. Ive been taking 5mg of preg right before bed the past couple months and I finally have my sleep back after a couple of years of tossing and turning. It really has turned my life around at 46. I wake feeling great not to mention libido is up amd ive leaned out. I will not go above 5mg. No estrogens sides at all.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Ive been taking 5mg of preg right before bed the past couple months and I finally have my sleep back after a couple of years of tossing and turning. It really has turned my life around at 46. I wake feeling great not to mention libido is up amd ive leaned out. I will not go above 5mg. No estrogens sides at all.
    Glad this is going well for you.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why isn't Formoterol more known?
    By lucifer92 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-22-2018, 03:48 PM
  2. Why isn't acetic acid more popular?
    By Nyrin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-15-2015, 02:04 AM
  3. If Clomid can be so effective why isn't is used more?
    By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 10:04 PM
  4. Why isn't clostebol more popular?
    By John6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 03:16 AM