Halo Elite

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Delboss731 View Post
    Awesome brother well definitely give it a try! When and where do you apply Iconogenin?
    Arms, shoulders, upper back...wipe any excess on where my abs should be. Once daily...post shower ideally. I have been doing 3-4 pumps which is quite a bit of product but it goes on real smooth and dries very fast. I started it as an aid to help get over some persistent arm/elbow tendonitis. I’m not so sure it’s shining in that department yet, but my arms and chest are much more full than when I started.

The even crazier thing is that I have not even worked out for about 10 days in an effort to rest my tendonitis. Trust me, I never expected to see what I have been seeing in the mirror, and feeling when I touch my arms...haha!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Arms, shoulders, upper back...wipe any excess on where my abs should be. I have been doing 3-4 pumps which is quite a bit of product but it goes on real smooth and dries very fast. I started it as an aid to help get over some persistent arm/elbow tendonitis. I’m not so sure it’s shining in that department yet, but my arms and chest are much more full than when I started.

The even crazier thing is that I have not even worked out for about 10 days in an effort to rest my tendonitis. Trust me, I never expected to see what I have been seeing in the mirror, and feeling when I touch my arms...haha!
    Awesome dude sounds amazing! Can't wait to give it a crack! Thanks for the info!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Got that right.
    Unfortunately, I am one that is always tempted to try them all as well!

Speaking of which; I think I found a new winner! I have been on Iconogenin (topical Laxogenin) for the past few weeks and itís currently blowing me away! I highly recommend that stuff!

I was thinking of stacking it with this product
    Thanks for the support
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

4. I ordered 2 Halo Elite’s today. I will definitely give some feedback...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. THE OFFICAL Halo Elite DEM GAINZ Log!
    By jetnut in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-03-2015, 12:30 AM
  2. What to expect from Blackstone Labs Halo Elite?
    By Cronos1247 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2014, 11:26 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-02-2014, 07:00 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2014, 05:58 PM
  5. Halo elite
    By Abraham67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-24-2014, 01:38 AM