Fat Burner for Yohimbine Sensitivity

MRP80

Awards
I am looking for a new daily fat burner to assist with overall energy, mood and appetite control. I am currently taking CTD Labs Hyper Cuts, which contains Rauwolfia Vomitoria Root Extract (std. min. 90% Alpha Yohibine) which treats me fine. However, previous yohimbine products (Twinlabs Male Fuel and Hydroxycut Hardcore) gave me intense effects, which were not pleasant at all. Does anyone know the difference between the yohimbine in the products, and also have a suggestion for a good burner that does not contain the type of yohimbine in the two products I mentioned? Thank you!

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not build your own stack and thus be able to control the level of yohimbine or any other ingredient yourself?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried Radiate

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for a new daily fat burner to assist with overall energy, mood and appetite control. I am currently taking CTD Labs Hyper Cuts, which contains Rauwolfia Vomitoria Root Extract (std. min. 90% Alpha Yohibine) which treats me fine. However, previous yohimbine products (Twinlabs Male Fuel and Hydroxycut Hardcore) gave me intense effects, which were not pleasant at all. Does anyone know the difference between the yohimbine in the products, and also have a suggestion for a good burner that does not contain the type of yohimbine in the two products I mentioned? Thank you!
Yohimbine and Alpha Yohimbine work in similar ways, but they have different side effects. I like both, but typically prefer alpha-y because the side effects are much lower. With higher doses of yohimbine I feel anxious and get cold sweats, but with alpha-y I feel great.

If you prefer alpha yohimbine there are a lot of thermogenics available with. I would recommend Oxymax - solid thermogenic profile that includes alpha-y and forskolin which are two of my favorite fat loss ingredients

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd look into Alpha Lean 7 as well if you're looking for a good fat burner.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried Radiate
Second vote on Radiate (the OG version) because I have seen how well it worked on my wife. Helped her stay focused and good appetite suppressant, greater energy levels.

MRP80

Awards
Is the original still available? What's the consensus on the original vs the reformulated product?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is the original still available? What's the consensus on the original vs the reformulated product?
Caps work great as well

MRP80

Awards
Is the only difference one is a powder and one is capped? I prefer caps, myself.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, they capped it for now.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I currently take the caps. Have been for the past 5 weeks with great results. Though I add in additional Alphya Y. Also taking Green Coffee Bean, Garcinia Cambogia, Reduce XT, and Forskolin 95%.

MRP80

Awards
Radiate ordered. Will let you all know how it works out. Thanks for the recommendations!

MRP80

Awards
For those interested, CTD Labs Hyper Cuts has been a great burner and definitely has my recommendation. Simply just looking forward to trying a different product. Hyper Cuts has clean energy, focus is good, decent appetite control and I really sweat a ton throughout my workouts. I also really like the uplifting mood and almost zero anxiety I sometimes get from sims. Give it a shot if you're looking for something new.

MRP80

Awards
Received my Radiate in the mail yesterday. I’m about to pop a single cap this morning pre workout. Will report back later!

MRP80

Awards
So initial thoughts on this are positive at 1 cap. Woke up yesterday with a slight head ache and kind of achey in my joints for some reason, so my workout was not the best. However, my overall energy level was good and I had an improved sense of well-being after my work out and was chatty with my wife (which I think she enjoys). My appetite was suppressed well enough to easily get through my fasting period (workout and then late church service) without being too irritable. Finally ate around 1:00pm without getting too cranky.

I took another single cap this morning and feel good. I can feel the "heat" waves come and go more than yesterday and I've got the A/C cranked. Radiate hits me slower than my prior product, which I don't mind because I think the duration will last longer. No work out today, just working at my desk, so no comment on that. So far appetite is under control and I have a positive mood, which is huge to me. I will take a second cap today after lunch to keep my snacking down and see how 2 caps go.

Also, the purpose of this thread: so far no negative reaction to the alpha-yohimbine. I believe yohimbine bark is the ingredient that I do not tolerate.

After assessing my second cap after lunch, I may take 2 caps tomorrow to see if I get a good blast. I think this product will be great at 2 caps, just want to ensure I have no bad reaction to the Yohimbine first. Will keep you all posted.

MRP80

Awards
Due to some unexpected things at work, I did not end up taking the second cap on the 10th as I had to take a client around town.

2 Cap Update:
I took 2 caps of Radiate around 7:00am this morning and within an hour I could feel the Yohimbine hit. It was not nearly as bad as past experiences where I thought I was dying. Blood pressure did not appear to elevate too high, but I did feel slightly nauseous, cold/clammy and I got a slightly anxious/apprehensive feeling. I know it was the Yohimbine because my mouth began salivating like crazy. I was really bummed about this until another hour passed and the intense feelings faded. The nausea and apprehension are gone and I feel pretty upbeat with good sustained energy at my desk. Nothing crazy, just a smooth energy which is great for work. I will also note that this product always stimulates a bowel movement, even outside of my regular times. This is a positive for me as I like my stomach flat.

I think this product would be perfect if it had a touch less of Yohimbine. I definitely need 2 caps for overall energy, but the total dosage of Yohimbine at 2 caps is probably a little too strong for me, but not completely unbearable. I think after a couple days dosage at 2 caps in the morning, I will adjust and be fine.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Due to some unexpected things at work, I did not end up taking the second cap on the 10th as I had to take a client around town.

2 Cap Update:
I took 2 caps of Radiate around 7:00am this morning and within an hour I could feel the Yohimbine hit. It was not nearly as bad as past experiences where I thought I was dying. Blood pressure did not appear to elevate too high, but I did feel slightly nauseous, cold/clammy and I got a slightly anxious/apprehensive feeling. I know it was the Yohimbine because my mouth began salivating like crazy. I was really bummed about this until another hour passed and the intense feelings faded. The nausea and apprehension are gone and I feel pretty upbeat with good sustained energy at my desk. Nothing crazy, just a smooth energy which is great for work. I will also note that this product always stimulates a bowel movement, even outside of my regular times. This is a positive for me as I like my stomach flat.

I think this product would be perfect if it had a touch less of Yohimbine. I definitely need 2 caps for overall energy, but the total dosage of Yohimbine at 2 caps is probably a little too strong for me, but not completely unbearable. I think after a couple days dosage at 2 caps in the morning, I will adjust and be fine.
I found that clammy and sort of odd anxious/anxiety starts to become non existant after about a week of using radiate. What I did was use just 1 cap for the first 4 days then 2 caps from day 5 and on. Though I split my dose. I take my first fat burner stack/dose 15 minutes after waking and then do some light cardio/walking. I then eat 1h50min later. After eating I do some more light cardio/walking and take my second dose after an 1h30min after finishing eating. My first meal is also about only 330~ cals.

I like splitting the dose so the caffeine is more staggered and lasts longer throughout the day. I also add in an additional 6mg Alphya Y + goodies to my morning dose and an additional 3mg Alpha-Y + goodies to my 2nd dose.

MRP80

Awards
Em3: Yikes. Couldn't imagine taking additional Alpha Y! Good news is all negative feelings have subsided and I feel pretty great right now. Love feeling "awake" and extra motivated! I will probably spread out my dose in most cases, but on some mornings I love that "BLAST OFF" feeling from a full dose of a good stim.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I believe Vanquish Hardcore has relatively little alpha yohimbine in it. Might be worth a try.

I can't take just about anything now that has yoho or alpha-y in it. Always ends up bad. Even at 1 mg.

Shreddedby212

Shreddedby212

Awards
I used Team Six Alpha Yohimbine over the summer. Had no anxiety and got shredded before my deadline.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

2 Cap Update:

I’ve found 1.5 caps to be perfect if you’re willing to open one and pour a little out. It leaves me enough wiggle room to have a Coke Zero in the car ride and not get jittery or weird A-Y side effects. When I’m not looking for a crazy stim effect this threads the needle perfectly.

MRP80

Awards
Hey Guys I got some samples of a fat burner called Inspired Kor. This product has 0 yohimbine and at 1 cap I feel pretty damn good. I feel mildly stimulated but feel very positive and upbeat. I took 2 caps and it made me very irritable and actually angry. I would stick to 1 cap for at least a 4-5 days before bumping to 2. The feeling off 1 cap is really nice and none of the Yoho symptoms.

Also noting that Radiate definitely increases body heat. I’ve noticed I sweat like crazy on this even just sitting at my desk. Good stuff especially at the gym.