Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA-Labs

MA-PUMP Sale!

Hi, guys. Since I first released MA-PUMP in the Fall of 2017, the one thing I have heard more than anything else is that the product looks amazing, but that it's price is a bit too high for the typical customer. More times than I can remember I have been asked to let people know if the product ever goes on sale. Well, that day has come...

As of today the price of MA-PUMP will temporarily be reduced to $39.99. This is almost a $20 discount, which puts MA-PUMP's price-point right in the mid-range for this product category.

For those of you who haven't seen the ingredient profile yet, I encourage you to view it in the link below, as there is not a single pump/muscle volumizing product ANYWHERE on the market more potent than MA-PUMP.

When evaluating its cost-effectiveness it quickly becomes apparent that, when priced at $39.99, NO other product on the market gives you more for your money--not even close. So, not only is MA-PUMP already the most powerful pump product per serving, but it is now the most cost-effective as well, making it the best deal for your money.

* Discount codes do not apply to the current sale price, as enabling the discount codes at the current price would cause a near total loss of profit.

MA-PUMP Link: https://www.masupps.com/products/ma-pump/