Glyc°shield Back in Stock!

1. Glyc°shield Back in Stock!

Officially back in stock and shipping! https://hpssupps.com/products/glycoshield on sale this week with free samples of Lip°shield!

Name:  IMG_5229.JPG
Views: 189
Size:  290.4 KB
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

2. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Officially back in stock and shipping! https://hpssupps.com/products/glycoshield on sale this week with free samples of Lip°shield!

Name:  IMG_5229.JPG
Views: 189
Size:  290.4 KB
    Will it also be available in the UK/EU sometimes soon?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Will it also be available in the UK/EU sometimes soon?
    It is thru Suppremacy and soon through strong
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

4. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Can you notify when its on strong? I cant wait!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Logray View Post
    Can you notify when its on strong? I cant wait!!!
    Of course
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Do they ship from the US or the EU?

7. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Do they ship from the US or the EU?
    Not sure. @LeanEngineer can speak to Strong
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Not sure. @LeanEngineer can speak to Strong
    https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/international

Yes I believe so. You can always ask pro support at Strong Supplement Shop to before you place and order if you are wondering about a specific international country.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

9. Any reviews on this vs other GDAs? I'm in Slinmax now and am not seeing really much of anything.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Any reviews on this vs other GDAs? I'm in Slinmax now and am not seeing really much of anything.
    Recompadrol is back as HPScience Glyc°shield!
    @chedapalooza

I personally got nothing out of slinmax either
    After using a few bottles and testing it on my BG monitor it did not move my BG much at all

Great formula but I didn’t get anything from it

My top gda’s
    Primabol (primeval labs)
    Glycoshield
    Slintensity v2 (evomuse)
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Any reviews on this vs other GDAs? I'm in Slinmax now and am not seeing really much of anything.
    Here’s a bunch of logs:
    WORK HARD, CH(EAT) HARDER: Beta's Sponsored Log of Azoth 2.0 and Glycoshield

iThrow outsmarts and out eats the competition: Glycoshield and Azoth Dual Log!

Kleen takes GLYCOSHIELD to The Battle of the Bulge! A sponsored GDA / Recomp Log!

Kleen takes GLYCOSHIELD to The Battle of the Bulge! A sponsored GDA / Recomp Log!

BLOODNTHUNDER: AGENT OF SHIELD (Sponsored Log)

Rocket Getting Even Leaner - Unsponsored

Gylcoshield really is in a league of its own. It was formulated to be the strongest and most versatile and most unique GDA on the market. We are the only GDA that uses 10% corsolic acid as well as the only ones using GS4+ and Salaretin. There’s not much comparison.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Here’s a bunch of logs:

Gylcoshield really is in a league of its own. It was formulated to be the strongest and most versatile and most unique GDA on the market. We are the only GDA that uses 10% corsolic acid as well as the only ones using GS4+ and Salaretin. There’s not much comparison.
    Thank you for this quick response. I appreciate it. And you said there are sales on this, perhaps point me in the right direction? I'm almost sure I'll pick it up tomorrow...maybe even today.

EDIT: I did read this thread and like the idea of pre-bed dosing as well.

13. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Thank you for this quick response. I appreciate it. And you said there are sales on this, perhaps point me in the right direction? I'm almost sure I'll pick it up tomorrow...maybe even today.

EDIT: I did read this thread and like the idea of pre-bed dosing as well.
    It just got added to strong supplements today. Suppremacy has it as well. If you decide to buy the Stack you’d have to get Lip°shield through our site direct.

Regardless of where you order from be sure to get in on our promos and rewards program which you can find info on thru our site HPSSupps.com
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    It just got added to strong supplements today. Suppremacy has it as well. If you decide to buy the Stack you’d have to get Lip°shield through our site direct.

Regardless of where you order from be sure to get in on our promos and rewards program which you can find info on thru our site HPSSupps.com
    I purchased it just now at Strong. Going to give this a run when it gets in. What actually sold me on it was it's a 45 day (at 4 caps per day) size instead of 30. Most of the other GDAs are around $30-$49.99 for 30 days.

15. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I purchased it just now at Strong. Going to give this a run when it gets in. What actually sold me on it was it's a 45 day (at 4 caps per day) size instead of 30. Most of the other GDAs are around $30-$49.99 for 30 days.
    I think you are going to love it. I am on bottle 6 now. Slinmax didnt do a thing for me either, but with Glyco its carb city!

16. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Correct. The value on a bottle is huge and the dosing is very versatile
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

17. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    I think you are going to love it. I am on bottle 6 now. Slinmax didnt do a thing for me either, but with Glyco its carb city!
    Carb city!
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

18. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    No shipping to Hungary

19. Quote Originally Posted by Logray View Post
    No shipping to Hungary
    Suppremacy might
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

20. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    Great, I'm glad someone else has used Slinmax and noticed it doesn't really work. I will give this a go soon!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2018, 03:28 PM
  2. custom back in stock
    By Sophomore in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-31-2004, 11:29 AM