What's the best fat burning supplement available today??

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  1. What's the best fat burning supplement available today??

What's the best fat burning supplement available today if I need to lose about 30 pounds in two months?

2. Cardio + weights with some green tea. Green tea can boost your metabolism and keep it up for 6 hours
    •   

3. Caffeine. Calorie deficit. Stay hydrated.

Dymetradrine D30+ if you are brave.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Derek Wilson View Post
    What's the best fat burning supplement available today if I need to lose about 30 pounds in two months?
    First off, losing 30 pounds in 2 months is unrealistic. I would first begin by adjusting your goal - either increase the time you allot to lose 30 pounds, or set a more realistic goal for a 2 month period. If you are currently eating poorly and are very inactive, the best weight loss you'll see is appx. 2 pounds per week at the most. So, for 2 months, 8 weeks - you're looking at 16lbs lost at the most.

Second, fat burners are not going to make or break your progress. A supplement can help, but losing weight consistently over a 2 month period will require attention to proper diet and cardio/exercise. These two areas are much more important than supplementation.

What are you current stats? And what does your diet and exercise look like currently?
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

5. Check out True Shred by Hard Rock Supplements. There are some logs on it in the supplement logs section to.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

6. After you get your diet and cardio/ weight training in check try something like red sky , cannibal claw, cannaibal carnage and inferno

All are great solo or stacked
    https://www.chaosandpain.com/fat-burners/
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

7. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    First off, losing 30 pounds in 2 months is unrealistic. I would first begin by adjusting your goal - either increase the time you allot to lose 30 pounds, or set a more realistic goal for a 2 month period. If you are currently eating poorly and are very inactive, the best weight loss you'll see is appx. 2 pounds per week at the most. So, for 2 months, 8 weeks - you're looking at 16lbs lost at the most.

Second, fat burners are not going to make or break your progress. A supplement can help, but losing weight consistently over a 2 month period will require attention to proper diet and cardio/exercise. These two areas are much more important than supplementation.

What are you current stats? And what does your diet and exercise look like currently?
    I agree 100 percent!

8. I heard shredded af by Steele is crazy good

9. Quote Originally Posted by Derek Wilson View Post
    yohimbine hcl (SNS yohimbine 2.5) + ephedrine + caffiene (SNS caffiene) is prob the best natural stack possible
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

10. This is such a loaded question. As previously discussed, weight training cardio, proper food intake, caloric deficit then supplements last.

What works for one may not work for another.
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    I agree 100 percent!
    I agree with @BEAST73 agreeing to this 100%.

There is no magic here. Unless you can go back in time and start the diet sooner? That would help.

12. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    this is completely untrue depending on his starting point... hell, im relatively lean now but could cut out all carbs (and I'm already pretty low) plus tweak things a bit more and drop 10lb this week... if he's seriously fat, dropping 5+lb a week is not at all unrealistic... look at the biggest loser folks... the fatter you are, the more weight you can drop in a given time period (to an extent).

13. pes shift

14. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    this is completely untrue depending on his starting point... hell, im relatively lean now but could cut out all carbs (and I'm already pretty low) plus tweak things a bit more and drop 10lb this week... if he's seriously fat, dropping 5+lb a week is not at all unrealistic... look at the biggest loser folks... the fatter you are, the more weight you can drop in a given time period (to an extent).
    Your right in those regards. But in general it's unrealistic. EC for an overweight/obese person can lose that much for sure. Nothings quicker than losing the first 30 lbs. But it's not reasonable to think like that forever.

15. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    While it may be possible, losing more than 2 pounds per week for most people will require significant efforts. Realistically, expecting much more will lead to disappointment.

Now, to your point there are some caveats. The first is that someone who has 100+ pounds to lose may lose it faster, but even on a PSMF eating 600-800 calories a day I never really lost more tha. 3.5-4 pounds per week when I had about 90 pounds to lose. That's 32 pounds in 2 months ....and pretty extreme.

The other caveat, as you also said, is that water weight can fluctuate rapidly.

16. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Would cutting out all carbs and dropping 10 pounds in a week be a sustainable approach? No.
    Would you be able to keep the weight off and still enjoy life and live well? No.
    Would you be able to continuously drop 10 pounds per week consistently? No.

My suggestion and advice is a recommendation for long term success with weight loss, not a crash diet that will leave OP stalling in progress after 2-3 months. I agree that the more you have to lose the more you can drop, but encouraging an unsustainable method and recommending stacking multiple stims is not the right approach.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

17. Cut out all carbs and still be in calorie surplus you will still gain. Keto bulking is possible. Its all about a calorie deficit. How you get there is up to you, cut carbs or use stims or the dreaded cardio or a combination of the above. A calorie controlled diet is in my opinion your first goal. But your protein and fat needs add enough carbs uo to your calorie needs. Then add the above extras helpers

18. ephedrine and caffeine - proven in numerous actual clinical trials with fat humans. canada guys have it on the shelf, usa guys have to go to the pharmacy. i assume we're talking FAT loss and not WEIGHT loss (unless you are in a weight class?). glycogen weighs something, and the water it pulls along for the ride weighs something - 3 times as much iirc. muscle also weighs something, but i highly doubt you want to lose that. going low low carb or keto will initially cause a lot of *weight* loss from the carbs and water - but once its gone you're back to fat loss, which, if it was possible to lose 15 pounds a fat in a month, we'd all do it and be on magazine covers. weight lifting is glycolytic, i'd personally want the performance in the gym to build, or at least maintain the tissue that actually uses the fat for energy. really fat guys can lose at a slightly greater rate, but 15lbs of *fat* in a month? i don't know - those biggest loser people probably lose a ton of muscle (i'm sure its been studied?) - which is usually an overblown worry when doing a "normal -500 to -750 deficit. good luck!

19. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Would cutting out all carbs and dropping 10 pounds in a week be a sustainable approach? No.
    Would you be able to keep the weight off and still enjoy life and live well? No.
    Would you be able to continuously drop 10 pounds per week consistently? No.

My suggestion and advice is a recommendation for long term success with weight loss, not a crash diet that will leave OP stalling in progress after 2-3 months. I agree that the more you have to lose the more you can drop, but encouraging an unsustainable method and recommending stacking multiple stims is not the right approach.
    He asked for advice on how to lose 30lb in two months not how to change his lifestyle. Just trying to answer the question presented. You’re 100% correct if the question was “how do I lose and sustain weight loss over the long term” but it simply wasn’t.

20. I used to have good results with Sesamin oil/Sesathin but can't find it anymore. It seems they all discontinued making it and I can't understand why. If someone knows where to find some, let us know.

21. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    He asked for advice on how to lose 30lb in two months not how to change his lifestyle. Just trying to answer the question presented. You’re 100% correct if the question was “how do I lose and sustain weight loss over the long term” but it simply wasn’t.
    Touche!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    While it may be possible, losing more than 2 pounds per week for most people will require significant efforts. Realistically, expecting much more will lead to disappointment.

Now, to your point there are some caveats. The first is that someone who has 100+ pounds to lose may lose it faster, but even on a PSMF eating 600-800 calories a day I never really lost more tha. 3.5-4 pounds per week when I had about 90 pounds to lose. That's 32 pounds in 2 months ....and pretty extreme.

The other caveat, as you also said, is that water weight can fluctuate rapidly.
    No doubt psmf is probably the way to go if 30lbs in 2 months is the goal. It’s about what I lost in 8 weeks. I still do it for a week at a time here and there.

23. Quote Originally Posted by 2Burnt View Post
    Your right in those regards. But in general it's unrealistic. EC for an overweight/obese person can lose that much for sure. Nothings quicker than losing the first 30 lbs. But it's not reasonable to think like that forever.
    I would hate to hear of obese people taking ephedrine, Yikes. Can you say heart attack? Most guys on here will tell you if your overweight stay away from AAS. I'm sure they affect the heart equally bad... I didn't read the thread but obese people need 0 supplements to lose the first weight. They just have to move their bodies more, and change there eating habits

24. I thought one should avoid taking yohimbine with ephedrine+caff.

25. Quote Originally Posted by daxiang View Post
    I thought one should avoid taking yohimbine with ephedrine+caff.
    It isn't recommended to use both right away, but if you've used EC and are comfortable with your stimulant intake, adding in yohimbine can help target some of the more stubborn fat areas. If you decide to try EC+Y, make sure you start with a very low dose of yohimbine to assess tolerance. This stack has been a great success for me in combination with fasted cardio
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 222
    Last Post: 04-16-2017, 09:48 AM
  2. Best fat burning supplement on the market 2015???
    By hokiefan23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-02-2015, 03:39 PM
  3. What are the best fat burning pills?
    By meanjean26 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 02:38 PM
  4. What is THE best fat melting cardio?
    By Murchinator in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 01:26 PM
  5. what's the best isulin optimizer supplement?
    By bobthechamp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 03:28 PM