What's the best fat burning supplement available today??

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

1. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Haha, fair enough, but the potential for abuse for alcohol is clearly much more severe and likely than it is for EC or green tea. Alochol is not so good for fat loss though, but it's not bad at making fat people look less fat, so that's something?
    lol...all I know is there was no ugly girls at closing time!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yes, as a recovering alcoholic I can say that even alcohol is safe to use when used within reason and logically....I think this probably applies to most things-with emphasis on 'MOST'.

but to the point EC and green tea are very safe used within reason.
    Haha - actually I've been getting all kinds 9f news stories on my phone a put a recent study that concluded there actually is no safe level of alcohol consumption. Even 1 glass a day is detrimental to your health according to their research. One study. Not saying I agree 100% - but it's out there.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Haha - actually I've been getting all kinds 9f news stories on my phone a put a recent study that concluded there actually is no safe level of alcohol consumption. Even 1 glass a day is detrimental to your health according to their research. One study. Not saying I agree 100% - but it's out there.
    I think I talked about that study before. First, itís observational in nature, so can only draw correlations, not really determine or prove cause. Also, are people who drink more likely to engage in other detrimental activities or abstain from healthy ones? Are people who drink more likely to also smoke and/or less likely to exercise than people who donít drink? I donít think the study addresses this, but I only read through it on my phone. Itís sort of similar to a lot of those ďmeat is badĒ observational studies where they didnít really emphasize that people who ate more meat tended to smoke more, which itself contributes to cancer.

Relevant info on correlation =/= causation.

Name:  7A86FB1E-975D-413D-BB17-3ADBF1D1797C-4101-000003E8493D33B2.JPG
Views: 300
Size:  37.8 KB
    Name:  A354FDBD-D2F7-416D-B95A-943E934674D1-4101-000003E84DD4A800.JPG
Views: 298
Size:  36.5 KB
    Name:  C63BDDFF-BE25-40FD-BEF1-9FA2FAD9029B-4101-000003E856E95C48.JPG
Views: 304
Size:  39.6 KB
    Name:  9A301807-BC6E-4D24-BC7B-F453155D0860-4101-000003E85B66FF08.JPG
Views: 296
Size:  42.0 KB
    Name:  4B3D5472-8827-4BDE-B604-DD83A054CA3B-4101-000003E8612F0866.JPG
Size:  37.0 KB
    Name:  14B66863-B785-451E-8BCA-93BE87CB413E-4101-000003E875671683.JPG
Size:  41.2 KB
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

4. That is a great set of graphs.
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

5. that is best "correlation does not equal causation" graphs ever seen!!!! lol! i like "ice cream consumption and murders both increase in summer - ice cream = murder"!!!

on topic - green tea is ok for fat people, doesn't do much in athletes only wanting to drop remaining 10-20 pounds. also, i'd use actual green tea bags - egcg caps can be overdone and effect liver values.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DaeshDontSurf View Post
    that is best "correlation does not equal causation" graphs ever seen!!!! lol! i like "ice cream consumption and murders both increase in summer - ice cream = murder"!!!

on topic - green tea is ok for fat people, doesn't do much in athletes only wanting to drop remaining 10-20 pounds. also, i'd use actual green tea bags - egcg caps can be overdone and effect liver values.
    Freshly brewed is the way to go! I go a step further and get organic.

Yes it only helped me when I was way overweight. But not to get into single digits or anything

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Freshly brewed is the way to go!
    How many grams of green tea in how much water were you brewing ?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rostam View Post
    Idk. I would take 4 packs and make it and put it in a bottle. So not tea leaves but still organic green tea

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rostam View Post
    Idk. I would take 4 packs and make it and put it in a bottle. So not tea leaves but still organic green tea

10. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post

I haven't been staying current, but last I heard a glass or 2 of wine before bed was supposedly beneficial?

either way it doesn't apply to me, I haven't had ANY alcohol in over 20 years.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

11. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I have no heard this. What experts?
    My bother was the patient and he has gastric as well as constipation. Then the doctor advised him to avoid coffee or other caffeinated drinks. I can find out the actual reason but he did it.

12. Quote Originally Posted by AntSoldier View Post
    I have not heard this one! Find the source and I will have a read of it. A lot of cold and flu remedies now have caffeine in them. I would think it's fine in moderation
    It was first for me too.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Why are you at dunkin donuts
    Dunkin is all over the place, but I donít think itís the first choice for most people. Local or regional donut shops usually trump Dunkin, in most cases. In the mid-Atlantic, itís Krispy Kreme, on the West Coast thereís Winchellís and here in Texas we have Shipleyís. Those are regional chains, which I think get beat out fairly often by even smaller, local shops. In the absence of a clear favorite, Dunkin is probably a second or third choice for most Americans.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Green tea has other fat burners besides caffeine. When I was 40lbs overweight, I would brew a lot of green tea and put it in a 24oz bottle and drink it on an empty stomach while doing cardio. If you drink it, it's best absorbed on an empty stomach
    I didn't try it on an empty stomach yet. I should try it very soon.

15. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    If you want to be technical, you donít want to overdo it with even with green tea, but itís probably unlikely youíll overdo it drinking actual tea unless youíre pretty much replacing your daily water with it, which I do not recommend (just drink some tea, donít replace your water with it, if that makes sense).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29580974/
    Yeah, just try to drink it as a tea.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    I recommended it because I researched it for awhile and its fat burning effects. Better than coffee! I just thought it was one of the safest routes, and it worked for me.
    Yes, it better than coffee. I am the proof too.

17. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Haha, fair enough, but the potential for abuse for alcohol is clearly much more severe and likely than it is for EC or green tea. Alochol is not so good for fat loss though, but it's not bad at making fat people look less fat, so that's something?
    Safest weight loss in the world. Beer goggles. Seen chicks lose 100lbs in one night. they seem to gain it all back by morning.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Derek Wilson View Post
    Why do health experts recommend not drinking coffee or other caffeinated drinks while having the sniffles?
    I know for me personally when I have a cold or sinus flaring my blood pressure kicks into high gear. The last thing I want is increased heart rate while my BP is skyrocketing. It's just a sickening , miserable, feeling to me.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

19. IMO Vanquish Hardcore is really badass.

20. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    I know for me personally when I have a cold or sinus flaring my blood pressure kicks into high gear. The last thing I want is increased heart rate while my BP is skyrocketing. It's just a sickening , miserable, feeling to me.
    This is good to know.

21. Quote Originally Posted by 2Burnt View Post
    Safest weight loss in the world. Beer goggles. Seen chicks lose 100lbs in one night. they seem to gain it all back by morning.
    Thanks for the info!

22. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I think I talked about that study before. First, it’s observational in nature, so can only draw correlations, not really determine or prove cause. Also, are people who drink more likely to engage in other detrimental activities or abstain from healthy ones? Are people who drink more likely to also smoke and/or less likely to exercise than people who don’t drink? I don’t think the study addresses this, but I only read through it on my phone. It’s sort of similar to a lot of those “meat is bad” observational studies where they didn’t really emphasize that people who ate more meat tended to smoke more, which itself contributes to cancer.

Relevant info on correlation =/= causation.

Name:  7A86FB1E-975D-413D-BB17-3ADBF1D1797C-4101-000003E8493D33B2.JPG
Views: 300
Size:  37.8 KB
    Name:  A354FDBD-D2F7-416D-B95A-943E934674D1-4101-000003E84DD4A800.JPG
Size:  36.5 KB
    Name:  C63BDDFF-BE25-40FD-BEF1-9FA2FAD9029B-4101-000003E856E95C48.JPG
Views: 304
Size:  39.6 KB
    Name:  9A301807-BC6E-4D24-BC7B-F453155D0860-4101-000003E85B66FF08.JPG
Views: 296
Size:  42.0 KB
    Name:  4B3D5472-8827-4BDE-B604-DD83A054CA3B-4101-000003E8612F0866.JPG
Size:  37.0 KB
    Name:  14B66863-B785-451E-8BCA-93BE87CB413E-4101-000003E875671683.JPG
Size:  41.2 KB
    Helpful graphs!

23. Some guys in another thread are talking about a really promising new supplement called “jumping rope.” Weird name for a supplement, but apparently it works!
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

24. I would say that regardless of what fat burner supplement you use, make sure it has at least one of these five ingredients:

-Green Tea
    -Capsaicin
    -Bitter Orange
    -Caffeine Anhydrous
    -Yerba Mate

I wrote an article on my website that explain why these are the best.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 222
    Last Post: 04-16-2017, 09:48 AM
  2. Best fat burning supplement on the market 2015???
    By hokiefan23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-02-2015, 03:39 PM
  3. What are the best fat burning pills?
    By meanjean26 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 02:38 PM
  4. What is THE best fat melting cardio?
    By Murchinator in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 01:26 PM
  5. what's the best isulin optimizer supplement?
    By bobthechamp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 03:28 PM