Non Inflammatory Bulk Product

cdnbum88

Awards
Looking for a non inflammatory bulk supplement.

I have RA and ArA is a no no and other like products and looking for something good that may work.

ABE and Erase Pro were pretty solid results for me in the past, but no ABE anymore.

Just ordered Vector and will give that a go solo and see how that pans out.

Any other suggestions?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Good choice for your money. Vector (and Folidrone or Ep1ilouge) is a wicked stack btw. Up your calories and water and Vector will do the rest. Really nice lean gains if you feed it right. Let us know how it goes. I really don't know anything on the market that is even worth mentioning.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Kings Slayer is probably the best bulking natty supplement available right now. Mass Max is a good option as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MassMax would be a solid choice for psotove body comp changes, increase in scale weight, and an increase in strength. If you liked ABE, MassMax does increase appetite just like ABE. Here is just one quote about how good it treats users.

I recommend Mass Max XT as well. I have just finished up a two bottle run and have added 6 pounds and my strength has definitely gone up. Just yesterday I hit 300lb on the incline bench for my first time, and I'm just about to turn 50. This is actually my third time using Mass Max for a two bottle run and the first two runs were just as good as well.

cdnbum88

Awards
Thanks for those comments.

Have used MassMax XT with minimal success.

Have not tried Slayer or Ep1ilouge.

Once I finish this first bottle of Vector will see if these could be potential options. Just need to stay away from the ArA related ones.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MassMax would be a solid choice for psotove body comp changes, increase in scale weight, and an increase in strength. If you liked ABE, MassMax does increase appetite just like ABE. Here is just one quote about how good it treats users.
Agreed with this. ABE was my go to for bulking and Massmax xt is one of my new fav natty supps.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used to be OG Anabeta. Now it’s MassMax. I’m currently testing how 6 caps / day works. I’ve had success with 4 but just want to experiment for myself before I suggest it to others. I’m currently starting week 3. Up 2.6 pounds. I’m doing a very lean bulk with 2 mile runs three times a week.

cdnbum88

Awards
I need to look at MassMax after this first go of Vector.

I was mixing MassMax and MassMax XT as one in the same. XT as noted did nothing really for me, so will check this out.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looking for a non inflammatory bulk supplement.

I have RA and ArA is a no no and other like products and looking for something good that may work.

ABE and Erase Pro were pretty solid results for me in the past, but no ABE anymore.

Just ordered Vector and will give that a go solo and see how that pans out.

Any other suggestions?
A unique choice would be SNS growth factor xt. Significant improvements in sleep and recovery on top of the usual natty anabolic potential.

Another option would be CEL Epi-Plex. Open label allows for accurate dosing and bumping up or down as needed to see the best benefits.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I was mixing MassMax and MassMax XT as one in the same. XT as noted did nothing really for me, so will check this out.
Just as a FYI, we no longer have XT in the name of any of our products anymore. Some people have not picked up on this, so if one says MassMax XT or AlphaMax XT, it is the same as MassMax or AlphaMax.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just as a FYI, we no longer have XT in the name of any of our products anymore. Some people have not picked up on this, so if one says MassMax XT or AlphaMax XT, it is the same as MassMax or AlphaMax.
good info

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

How many calories were you getting in daily? How long did you take it for?

cdnbum88

Awards
Did not know this, thanks for that clarification.

cdnbum88

Awards
How many calories were you getting in daily? How long did you take it for?
Calories included an extra 200-400 per day for month. I did only run that option for a month and then the other was another combo.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Calories included an extra 200-400 per day for month. I did only run that option for a month and then the other was another combo.
So even with 200-400 above maintenance, you didn’t see any weight gain?

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Vector + Ep1logue is amazing. MassMax did absolutely nothing for me.

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
Vector + Ep1logue is amazing. MassMax did absolutely nothing for me.
Agreed. I know they are from two different companies, but there is a synergy between vector and epilogue that makes them something more than their constituent parts as i have run them both solo as well.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone is very anti inflammatory and increases absorption of Vector so they make a great stack.
I notice a good deal of relief from joint pain when taking Follidrone.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
massmax .. would pr-xt be considered ?

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Good choice for your money. Vector (and Folidrone or Ep1ilouge) is a wicked stack btw. Up your calories and water and Vector will do the rest. Really nice lean gains if you feed it right. Let us know how it goes. I really don't know anything on the market that is even worth mentioning.
How much extra calories? Im at 160 lbs 6ft4 eating around 2400cals 220 prot 240 carb 50 fat. Thanks!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much extra calories? Im at 160 lbs 6ft4 eating around 2400cals 220 prot 240 carb 50 fat. Thanks!
That's crazy low calories for that weight and height. I know everyone is different but my maintenance is around 2750 cals at 180 lbs and 6 ft tall.

Logray

Awards
  • Established
That's crazy low calories for that weight and height. I know everyone is different but my maintenance is around 2750 cals at 180 lbs and 6 ft tall.
I'm upping it slowly with some refeed days, because this spring i've lost about 55lbs in 2-2.5 month ( there were days about 100cal from coffe with sugar only), and my metabolism nearly stopped. After that i could gain weight(not muscle :D) on 900kcals a day. So now I eat the same for about 2 week, eat big for two day then return to the same ammount+ 100 cal. So far it looks like working.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Most need to eat at least 10-15% more calories (even on a cut) - your body will demand it. And don't forget to add lots of water. Vector would be a good way to help you rebuild that metabolism. Whatever you feed it will result in lean gains. Just eat fairly clean and have your training in check.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run the Vector and Follidrone as directed on the labels. 12 weeks
Increase calories by 100 per week for the 12 weeks. So you will wind up with 1200 more cals at the end. NOT from sugar or carbs. Increase from fat in your case. Your fat levels are way too low.

cdnbum88

Awards
Run the Vector and Follidrone as directed on the labels. 12 weeks
Increase calories by 100 per week for the 12 weeks. So you will wind up with 1200 more cals at the end. NOT from sugar or carbs. Increase from fat in your case. Your fat levels are way too low.
Thanks for the directions. Just received my Follidrone and in next week or two will start next batch of both of them. Already up 6lbs and BF has remained consistent (only up 1% roughly).

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the directions. Just received my Follidrone and in next week or two will start next batch of both of them. Already up 6lbs and BF has remained consistent (only up 1% roughly).
Thats pretty solid man.