1 andro/4 andro rash

Jaimequap

Awards
Hello y’all so I am currently in week two heading towards week three and I am taking 1 andro/4 andro. (Super Mandro/Andro the giant) As of right now I am taking 1 andro 4 times a day, and 4 andro 3 times. I’ve been handling it good, and I’m seeing pretty good results but the last two nights I have been getting itchy feeling throughout my body and making me scratch myself. Do you guys think this is because of the anabiotic‘s and I should just go straight to the PCT. Or is it deeper than that and has nothing to do with this. I am really lost and need answers ASAP.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
do you have previous experience with this type of products?

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello y’all so I am currently in week two heading towards week three and I am taking 1 andro/4 andro. (Super Mandro/Andro the giant) As of right now I am taking 1 andro 4 times a day, and 4 andro 3 times. I’ve been handling it good, and I’m seeing pretty good results but the last two nights I have been getting itchy feeling throughout my body and making me scratch myself. Do you guys think this is because of the anabiotic‘s and I should just go straight to the PCT. Or is it deeper than that and has nothing to do with this. I am really lost and need answers ASAP.
Anabiotics? Like anti-biotics?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure of the ingredients, but sounds like your skin is drying out a little. Try some lotion and moisturize.

Jaimequap

Awards
Not sure of the ingredients, but sounds like your skin is drying out a little. Try some lotion and moisturize.
Ok I also have another question, I am currently not taking a on Cycle. Is 4 andro and 1 andro healthy just them two? Or no

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In my opinion you can get by without an on cycle during a 1/4 andro as it’s a mild stack.

icrackaboy

Awards
You might be mildly allergic to one of the filler and binder ingredients inside of the capsule.

buryallrivals

Awards
I got a mad rash on Hi techs superdrol around the 3rd week, stopped it straight away and did PCT...I think it's because of how high the dose is...i've done 1/4 cycles twice before once using Blackstone labs stuff and once using some other brand...both were around half the strength of Superdrol and I had no issue at all...

I still have marks on my neck from where I got tanned while I had the rash (the rash was nasty as **** and raised)

Antihistamines helped a bit with the itching.

tekken999

Awards
I've taken sup3r 1 a couple times before for a couple weeks so I def have experience with andro 1 and I've never ever experienced a rash before on it but most recently I bought hi techs 1-test which is andro 1 essentially and within hours of taking it, I broke into a major rash which covered most of my chest and body.

I discontinued it for a bit and took it again to confirm that was it and sure enough it came back within a couple hours. I don't think I'm allergic to andro 1 itself but it may be the other ingredient in it which include 6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin 50mg per serving or the fillers and binder ingredients in it.

Either way, I would stay far away from any product that you're allergic to as it can potentially become a life threatening anaphyactic type reaction if you continue to use it.

tekken999

Awards
I got a mad rash on Hi techs superdrol around the 3rd week, stopped it straight away and did PCT...I think it's because of how high the dose is...i've done 1/4 cycles twice before once using Blackstone labs stuff and once using some other brand...both were around half the strength of Superdrol and I had no issue at all...

I still have marks on my neck from where I got tanned while I had the rash (the rash was nasty as **** and raised)

Antihistamines helped a bit with the itching.
Same exact experience here except I used hi techs 1 test. And I’m not allergic to anything nor have ever gotten a rash from supplements or food.

What was your result with black stone labs 1 ad? It doesn’t seem like it’d be worth trying since its dose of 1 ad is very low to reach 300 mg which is supposed to be the effective dose per day for decent results

buryallrivals

Awards
Same exact experience here except I used hi techs 1 test. And I’m not allergic to anything nor have ever gotten a rash from supplements or food.

What was your result with black stone labs 1 ad? It doesn’t seem like it’d be worth trying since its dose of 1 ad is very low to reach 300 mg which is supposed to be the effective dose per day for decent results
Was pretty good to be fair considering the lower dose, I used abnormal with the 1/4, IIRC I put on about around 8lbs got really lean and my strength went through the roof, had a few "are you on gear" comments which is always nice lol
No shut down either which was nice!

tekken999

Awards
Was pretty good to be fair considering the lower dose, I used abnormal with the 1/4, IIRC I put on about around 8lbs got really lean and my strength went through the roof, had a few "are you on gear" comments which is always nice lol
No shut down either which was nice!
Well that's not bad for results given the dose. It's shame that olympus uk pulled their andros off the market given that their stuff was pretty legit

mohit

Awards
Well that's not bad for results given the dose. It's shame that olympus uk pulled their andros off the market given that their stuff was pretty legit
tekken999 OL UK Andros are back......