Olympus UK Sup3r 3AD

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. im going to do low dosed epi andro, 3ad and 4ad. I got aromasin and clomid on hand. should be fun and not to taxing on the old renal system. I probably wont start until next month. should i throw in some dermacrine for good measure?
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    im going to do low dosed epi andro, 3ad and 4ad. I got aromasin and clomid on hand. should be fun and not to taxing on the old renal system. I probably wont start until next month. should i throw in some dermacrine for good measure?
    Dermacrine wouldn't hurt at all. I find topical DHEA works as good or better than 4-DHEA as far as energy/combating lethargy. Can't say I've ever been able to tell what 4-DHEA is doing for me; solo or stacked. Def nothing in the libido or musle building department.

    I also have never responded well to just about any Epiandro product in the last 10 years. That couldn't be me though.

    I find 1-DHEA is the only true Andro that stands out and is worthwhile, if dosed properly. Maybe 19-Nor but at way too high a mg point.

    I'd like to see the 3-AD run higher, to see if it holds up. Otherwise dermacrine+1-DHEA is a much more worth while cycle alone, both for results and $$$.

    EDIT: Holla at me of you need any dermacrine. Can maybe try to hook it up. I know Suppremacy has our line 20% off right now.
    Iconic Formulations Rep.
    APE = 25% off
    PM for help with our line.
    •   
       


  3. Ordered 2 bottles. Look forward to it.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Dermacrine wouldn't hurt at all. I find topical DHEA works as good or better than 4-DHEA as far as energy/combating lethargy. Can't say I've ever been able to tell what 4-DHEA is doing for me; solo or stacked. Def nothing in the libido or musle building department.

    I also have never responded well to just about any Epiandro product in the last 10 years. That couldn't be me though.

    I find 1-DHEA is the only true Andro that stands out and is worthwhile, if dosed properly. Maybe 19-Nor but at way too high a mg point.

    I'd like to see the 3-AD run higher, to see if it holds up. Otherwise dermacrine+1-DHEA is a much more worth while cycle alone, both for results and $$$.

    EDIT: Holla at me of you need any dermacrine. Can maybe try to hook it up. I know Suppremacy has our line 20% off right now.
    Which companies still make 1 Dhea and what is the optimal dosing for it to be worthwhile?

    Thanks

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AndroRage View Post
    Which companies still make 1 Dhea and what is the optimal dosing for it to be worthwhile?

    Thanks
    Optimal dosing of 1 Andro is 330mg some people take more however that's the minimum you should be Looking at

    These are still around
    1. Super Mandro by hard rock
    2. 1 testosterone by Hi-tech
    3. 1 AD by Hi-tech (Underdosed)

    Some more brands are around like Blackstone labs, redcon 1, LG however they are underdosed

    If you can find some Olympus uk ones they are also very good....hard to find though...
    •   
       


  6. Ive been using the 3ad and 4ad for over a week its not a super strong combo. Certainly not compared to the real original 1ad and 4ad.

    Does anyone still sell the original andros that got banned in 2004? Those were the best.
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Ive been using the 3ad and 4ad for over a week its not a super strong combo. Certainly not compared to the real original 1ad and 4ad.

    Does anyone still sell the original andros that got banned in 2004? Those were the best.
    Over the pond, but I wouldn't know where to start.
    Iconic Formulations Rep.
    APE = 25% off
    PM for help with our line.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Ive been using the 3ad and 4ad for over a week its not a super strong combo. Certainly not compared to the real original 1ad and 4ad.

    Does anyone still sell the original andros that got banned in 2004? Those were the best.
    Thats dissappointing. Hope it turns out well lol i got 2 bottles to take starting next month.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by benjamfzb View Post
    Thats dissappointing. Hope it turns out well lol i got 2 bottles to take starting next month.
    A week isn't enough time to notice any effects from an Andro product. Week 4-6 is a more realistic time frame for effects/gainz/strength/body comp to be recognized.

    Everyone pick up some Sustain Alpha for your PCTs. I can atleast guarantee that won't disapoint.
    Iconic Formulations Rep.
    APE = 25% off
    PM for help with our line.

  10. Any updates on this? I have 3 bottles and I'm planning to start soon. THoughts on 1 Andro + 3AD + SuperEPI for an 8 week cycle?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by gdawg522 View Post
    Any updates on this? I have 3 bottles and I'm planning to start soon. THoughts on 1 Andro + 3AD + SuperEPI for an 8 week cycle?
    Sounds like an excellent feelgood stack that could be used for just about any goal. 8 weeks is certainly a good length.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  12. @Jebrook: Do you think i need 4AD in there as well? I ran 4AD 330 + 1AD 330 + epiandro 750 for 8 weeks but got senstiive nips on week 6 and tapered the 4AD off completely.

  13. Im only 1 week in so i cant say i feel anything yet which is normal

  14. @benjamfzb: what does your cycle look like? Did you get the deal from Suppz

  15. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Ive been using the 3ad and 4ad for over a week its not a super strong combo. Certainly not compared to the real original 1ad and 4ad.

    Does anyone still sell the original andros that got banned in 2004? Those were the best.
    This is claimed to be the real 1-AD.
    I have not tried it but it can be find in the UK.
    Name:  1AD.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  195.2 KB

  16. Ywah suppz. Its on the aabolics cycle logs. Andro tren msten cutting cycle.

    I got a mix of 3ad epi and androsterone so it adds up to around 1000. 1andro. 4ad.

    I was gonna not do any 4ad and run a total of 1000mg epi but i realized 3ad and androste convert to the same thing basically. Got scared for my hair. Maybe this post is a load of ****... just my personal conclusion from some research online.

  17. Got it. I only have about 20 days worth of 4 andro so i may pick that up again. THinking ill do this:

    1 andro 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
    Epiandro 500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500
    3 andro 30/30/30/30/30/30/30/30 ??
    4 andro 220/220/220/220/220/220/220/220

    Liver and Organ Protector - Rich PIana
    TUDCA - CEL

    PCT Would be
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    CEL PCT Assist
    Sustain Alpha

  18. Quote Originally Posted by gdawg522 View Post
    @Jebrook: Do you think i need 4AD in there as well? I ran 4AD 330 + 1AD 330 + epiandro 750 for 8 weeks but got senstiive nips on week 6 and tapered the 4AD off completely.
    Youíll be fine without it. But if you have some to use up it wonít hurt.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

  19. @Jebrook: THanks for the note. I posted the cycle plan above. Would love to hear some feedback. starting soon. I am also going to run some TB500 / BPC157 and CJC1295 during this time for healing and growth hormone production.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Dermacrine wouldn't hurt at all. I find topical DHEA works as good or better than 4-DHEA as far as energy/combating lethargy. Can't say I've ever been able to tell what 4-DHEA is doing for me; solo or stacked. Def nothing in the libido or musle building department.

    I also have never responded well to just about any Epiandro product in the last 10 years. That couldn't be me though.

    I find 1-DHEA is the only true Andro that stands out and is worthwhile, if dosed properly. Maybe 19-Nor but at way too high a mg point.

    I'd like to see the 3-AD run higher, to see if it holds up. Otherwise dermacrine+1-DHEA is a much more worth while cycle alone, both for results and $$$.

    EDIT: Holla at me of you need any dermacrine. Can maybe try to hook it up. I know Suppremacy has our line 20% off right now.
    I have just ordered Super Mandro to go with my Dermacrine.

    Will be running it alongside Arm1care for 6-8 weeks with Clomid for PCT 50/50/25/25

    Looking forward to see if 1-dhea lives up to the hype and price tag.

  21. You need at least 50mg of the Dehydroandrosterol

  22. @netflixNchill: Are you recommending 3 - 4 pills a day for the Super 3AD? I only have 2 bottle so it looks like i need to buy more now......

  23. Yep 2 bottles a month. Im running 4 over 2 months. Most phs need that much anyway.

  24. THis is what we got so far. I'll have to look into some more possibly. Looking to kick this off soon!!

    Name:  IMG_20181030_191836.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  194.9 KB

  25. I didnít even know OL sold 4-Andro
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Olympus UK Announcement *Please Read*
    By Olympus UK in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 11-17-2017, 07:57 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-20-2017, 04:27 PM
  3. Olympus UK SUP3R-2 expiration date? 2018 or 2019?
    By dumplin716 in forum Olympus UK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2017, 02:09 PM
  4. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-07-2017, 02:19 AM
  5. The new guys getting big with Olympus Uk Sup3r 1 and 4!
    By Alpha1agreda in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 342
    Last Post: 06-14-2016, 09:14 PM
Log in
Log in