Timing of soy lecithin with ArA (x gels)

krakenstacks

Awards
Should I take all of my daily soy lethicin granules at the same time that I take my x-gels preworkout? That would be 2 tbsp soy lecithin pre workout with the x gels. Or one tbsp pre workout and one post?

Thanks.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take the 2 tablespoons pre workout all at once

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Take the 2 tablespoons pre workout all at once
BlockBuilder has you covered. Take it all 30-60m preworkout with the X-Gels. I completely forgot about PA and soy lecithin. This should be a great stack.
How long are you running this for?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BlockBuilder has you covered. Take it all 30-60m preworkout with the X-Gels. I completely forgot about PA and soy lecithin. This should be a great stack.
This. and agreed. PA and soy lecithin will be an awesome stack and get you good results.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
do what the studies did. iirc pa was twice a day, ara once pre.

krakenstacks

Awards
Thanks to all who replied. Will take the 2 tbsp pre workout along with the x gels.

Gonna run two bottles (50 training days). I train 5 days per week so this would run 10 weeks. I’ve never run ArA before so if anyone has any advice I’m all ears. Thanks again guys.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to all who replied. Will take the 2 tbsp pre workout along with the x gels.

Gonna run two bottles (50 training days). I train 5 days per week so this would run 10 weeks. I’ve never run ArA before so if anyone has any advice I’m all ears. Thanks again guys.
Solid. Here's a few notes from what I've read and experienced:
1. Be prepared for increased muscle soreness. ArA always makes me super sore over the course of a few days after high volume training.
2. Use any anti-inflammatories (fish oil, aspirin, etc.) as far away from your ArA dose as possible. You want to maximize inflammation (in the muscle) while using ArA
3. Be prepared for amazing pumps. PA + ArA is going to have you feeling and looking full

Other than that there isn't much else. Keep sleep and nutrition on point and enjoy the run!

krakenstacks

Awards
Solid. Here's a few notes from what I've read and experienced:
1. Be prepared for increased muscle soreness. ArA always makes me super sore over the course of a few days after high volume training.
2. Use any anti-inflammatories (fish oil, aspirin, etc.) as far away from your ArA dose as possible. You want to maximize inflammation (in the muscle) while using ArA
3. Be prepared for amazing pumps. PA + ArA is going to have you feeling and looking full

Other than that there isn't much else. Keep sleep and nutrition on point and enjoy the run!
Thank you for that. Is it recommended to run an anti-inflammatory with ArA? I wasn’t planning to and have never one run at all.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for that. Is it recommended to run an anti-inflammatory with ArA? I wasn’t planning to and have never one run at all.
You got it! No, it isn't recommended. Most people use fish oil as a staple supplement, so I always note that it should be taken as far away from the ArA dose as possible. If you currently aren't taking anything than you're good to go

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Laxogenin a bad idea with ARA? Does ARA need to be run more than 1 month?

krakenstacks

Awards
You got it! No, it isn't recommended. Most people use fish oil as a staple supplement, so I always note that it should be taken as far away from the ArA dose as possible. If you currently aren't taking anything than you're good to go
Thanks again! One last thing, should ArA change my creatine mono timing? I’ve always taken it post workout.

SARMS

Awards
As long as your other supplements don't affect inflammation then you should be all good. Creatine, TMG, Beta alanine and the rest are harmless to the ARA. The only difficult thing to use is Fish Oil, as we know that Fish Oil helps protein to build LBM and is a natural anabolic, so I'd suggest Omega-3s before bed with slow digesting protein. Maybe throw in anti-catabolic like high dose Leucine or HMB. Good luck

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 1
drejb Supplements 13
RiverRat75 IGF-1/GH 20
Supplements 10
drejb Anabolics 1